GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 117 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,359
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,200
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767568
03/12/14 11:45 AM
03/12/14 11:45 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Originally Posted By: artichoke
In its heyday the mob was feared by convicts as well as prison officials because of the fact the wiseguys could take the beefs outside the walls to the streets. That is a bygone era

The Irish and Italians used to stick together inside, not sure about the Irish Bluebird gang that set up the Aryan brotherhood from San Francisco, they probably couldn't give two fucks if you were Italian or not.

I'd say the Italians still do okay, though the Mexicans hate them on the west coast. The Irish and Italians on the west side of Manhattan, especially HK used to look out for each other according to my Uncle, but he only did a little bid for a drunken street fight. He moved from HK to Inwood cos we had money problems which was a shame cos a few years later that pad was worth a fortune still my family are back in Manhattan now, and I love Inwood though we got hit hard by the storm.

You're in Inwood now, Sean?

Big regret of mine: About ten years ago, we had a chance to buy an apartment building just off Broadway and 207th. I even had the Monsignor from Good Shepherd petitioning the zoning board for me but it fell through at the last minute.

Even in today's real estate market, it's worth about 7 times what we were going to pay for it ohwell.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: pizzaboy] #767572
03/12/14 12:06 PM
03/12/14 12:06 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: artichoke
In its heyday the mob was feared by convicts as well as prison officials because of the fact the wiseguys could take the beefs outside the walls to the streets. That is a bygone era

The Irish and Italians used to stick together inside, not sure about the Irish Bluebird gang that set up the Aryan brotherhood from San Francisco, they probably couldn't give two fucks if you were Italian or not.

I'd say the Italians still do okay, though the Mexicans hate them on the west coast. The Irish and Italians on the west side of Manhattan, especially HK used to look out for each other according to my Uncle, but he only did a little bid for a drunken street fight. He moved from HK to Inwood cos we had money problems which was a shame cos a few years later that pad was worth a fortune still my family are back in Manhattan now, and I love Inwood though we got hit hard by the storm.

You're in Inwood now, Sean?

Big regret of mine: About ten years ago, we had a chance to buy an apartment building just off Broadway and 207th. I even had the Monsignor from Good Shepherd petitioning the zoning board for me but it fell through at the last minute.

Even in today's real estate market, it's worth about 7 times what we were going to pay for it ohwell.

Yeah I had a place in Bedford Park 201 street for a while and even Bedford Park is up and coming but I am overjoyed to be back in Inwood now. Got a spot on Indian Road because a few investments payed off.

However recovering from a hernia op at the moment but thanks to my Uncle am only being given light jobs smile

We moved to Bedford Park during a downturn but the whole family's here including my uncle, my kid and my wife. You're welcome around for a drink anytime Pizzaboy maybe I can get you a deal failing that a couple of Broadway tickets for you and your wife lol

Hope you are keeping well though I could do with a place in Florida. You hear of any deals going let me know this winter has been hell frown

Having said that Inwood Hill Park's a gem cool

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/12/14 12:11 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767574
03/12/14 12:16 PM
03/12/14 12:16 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Yeah I had a place in Bedford Park 201 street for a while

I used to get breakfast all the time at the Bedford Cafe (coffee shop/diner) right on the corner of Jerome and Bedford Park Boulevard, across from the car wash and two gas stations.

Theres a pop-up newstand/food stand right on the Getty property walking towards Lehman. FUCKING GOLD MINE. And that Getty was a Sunoco for years and years. A buddy of mine owned it. Jewish kid, but he had all Pakistani help so everyone though the Arabs owned it. Whatever the rationale was, he made an absolute fortune. Then he sold out to "real" Pakistanis. True story lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767598
03/12/14 02:52 PM
03/12/14 02:52 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

Nobody seemed to mind the 'paddy' slurs on the other thread. Didn't realise it was even a slur, just the way we talk, apologies.

There's words for Irish, polish and Italians which were regularly used on the construction sites I grew up working on, didn't realise they were considered 'ethnic slurs'.

Unless you have the balls to say it in front of somebody? Jeeze, if I got offended everytime I got called a 'mick' I'd be cry my eyeballs out all day long.

Apologies if I offended anybody but the Italians and irish I knew that was just the way we talked. Guess in 2014 things have changed if I offended anybody, sorry.

Sean,

I was just saying that once that slur throwing game starts......in two are three stops the train lands on Blacks.
the OTHER guy who used Black as an insult...saying that Irish are nothing but blacks turned inside out..

I grew up in a section of a city that had been Irish 40 years earlier and then Italian 20 years earlier..I played sports for the Police Athletic League and half the cops were Irish or Italian..I've heard the insult game back and forth , and forth and back.

And these are police in Newark,NJ we're talking about...REAL COPS....

real tough guys.....I've seen off duty cops tap another cop's jaw for saying the wrong thing and then the next week they are buddies again..

Anyway, when dudes are throwing slurs around...
I usually walk away, because if a person is sitting there laughing at racial slurs directed at others....nobody would take them seriously when they act offended when the slurs are directed at them.

Sean, you didn't offend me.....neither did the other guy..I've been there and seen that...just surprised that it only took one stop on the train for the OTHER guy to inject Black people into an Irish/Italian war of insults...

now JOKES are something else...a good joke is a good joke...ugly slurs meant to hurt people are not funny

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: Lilo] #767606
03/12/14 03:28 PM
03/12/14 03:28 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Originally Posted By: NorthJeresyLife
Why are blacks so impressed by these drug kingpins. Not like it takes smarts. Just violence. What is so impressive about a 26 year old getting life?

Likely for the same reason whites are so impressed by hoodlums whose primary skill set is also violence. whistle Whites write books, produce movies and television shows about such people and have built up huge cottage industries doing so. Whites even argue on websites about exactly which lowlife is a real captain and which lowlife is only a street boss and so forth and so on..

Theres even people on websites saying stupid shit about how they hope certain crime families stabilise and giving pointers on how they should avoid this and that in order to avoid prosecution and thrive. I remember a thread on here about the colombos where some people were saying things like "they should really ditch persico cause he's bad for them and he's not the rightful boss" like its a fucking football team or something.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: Lilo] #767617
03/12/14 04:08 PM
03/12/14 04:08 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Likely for the same reason whites are so impressed by hoodlums whose primary skill set is also violence. whistle Whites write books, produce movies and television shows about such people and have built up huge cottage industries doing so. Whites even argue on websites about exactly which lowlife is a real captain and which lowlife is only a street boss and so forth and so on..

It's impossible to find fault with this post if you're reading it with an open mind.

When you SHAMELESSLY root for one criminal organization to succeed (which is absurd to begin with, but that's a topic for another day), then you have no right passing judgement on other ethnic groups for doing the same.

But like I said, whether you're Italian American and rooting for the Five Families to thrive, or you're Black and hoping that the Crips or Bloods will finally go "white collar," you've got some serious issues that shouldn't be brought onto these boards.

Just my two cents.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: pizzaboy] #767618
03/12/14 04:23 PM
03/12/14 04:23 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Yeah I had a place in Bedford Park 201 street for a while

I used to get breakfast all the time at the Bedford Cafe (coffee shop/diner) right on the corner of Jerome and Bedford Park Boulevard, across from the car wash and two gas stations.

Theres a pop-up newstand/food stand right on the Getty property walking towards Lehman. FUCKING GOLD MINE. And that Getty was a Sunoco for years and years. A buddy of mine owned it. Jewish kid, but he had all Pakistani help so everyone though the Arabs owned it. Whatever the rationale was, he made an absolute fortune. Then he sold out to "real" Pakistanis. True story lol.

I used to go to Ciro's and even before when it was Jerry's Castle Villa. The best pizza in the neighborhood as I recall. Jerry died and the family sold it to Ciro's. When the Italians left Villa there was no one to support it anymore I guess. Not sure why it closed.

I also liked Jade Garden on Jerome. You don't see Chinese restaurants like those anymore around there.

That newstand was a goldmine alright, I certainly noticed more and more Pakistanis moving into the neighborhood even in McClean Ave there are some shops owned by arabs, definitely more and more moving into the Bronx.

Mind you Webster cafe is nice. I used to use the Bedford Cafe all the time myself, great story Pizzaboy, as usual a fountain of knowledge on the Bronx cool

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/12/14 04:33 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767624
03/12/14 04:39 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
great story Pizzaboy, as usual a fountain of knowledge on the Bronx cool

You hang around the same place for almost 55 years and people think you're smart. And in my case we all know that couldn't be further from the truth lol.

But thanks, Sean smile.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: getthesenets] #767625
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

Nobody seemed to mind the 'paddy' slurs on the other thread. Didn't realise it was even a slur, just the way we talk, apologies.

There's words for Irish, polish and Italians which were regularly used on the construction sites I grew up working on, didn't realise they were considered 'ethnic slurs'.

Unless you have the balls to say it in front of somebody? Jeeze, if I got offended everytime I got called a 'mick' I'd be cry my eyeballs out all day long.

Apologies if I offended anybody but the Italians and irish I knew that was just the way we talked. Guess in 2014 things have changed if I offended anybody, sorry.

Sean,

I was just saying that once that slur throwing game starts......in two are three stops the train lands on Blacks.
the OTHER guy who used Black as an insult...saying that Irish are nothing but blacks turned inside out..

I grew up in a section of a city that had been Irish 40 years earlier and then Italian 20 years earlier..I played sports for the Police Athletic League and half the cops were Irish or Italian..I've heard the insult game back and forth , and forth and back.

And these are police in Newark,NJ we're talking about...REAL COPS....

real tough guys.....I've seen off duty cops tap another cop's jaw for saying the wrong thing and then the next week they are buddies again..

Anyway, when dudes are throwing slurs around...
I usually walk away, because if a person is sitting there laughing at racial slurs directed at others....nobody would take them seriously when they act offended when the slurs are directed at them.

Sean, you didn't offend me.....neither did the other guy..I've been there and seen that...just surprised that it only took one stop on the train for the OTHER guy to inject Black people into an Irish/Italian war of insults...

now JOKES are something else...a good joke is a good joke...ugly slurs meant to hurt people are not funny

Okay getthesenets, I get where you're coming from, maybe I was a bit harsh on Chris Rock too. Now at times he can really be funny lol so let's just say I'll refrain from using such language on this board again no problem buddy you've made your point and you've made it well.

George Carlin
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: pizzaboy] #767630
03/12/14 04:45 PM
03/12/14 04:45 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
great story Pizzaboy, as usual a fountain of knowledge on the Bronx cool

You hang around the same place for almost 55 years and people think you're smart. And in my case we all know that couldn't be further from the truth lol.

But thanks, Sean smile.

That's okay Pizzaboy, most regular posters on here know you're more than smart enough wink

George Carlin
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767631
03/12/14 04:46 PM
03/12/14 04:46 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
When the Italians left Villa there was no one to support it anymore I guess.

Apropos of this website, years ago the BEST Italian feast in the Bronx was on Villa. It wasn't quite as big as the old Arthur Avenue feasts (which have also shrunk to nothing), but quality over quantity and all that. Angelo Prisco and his cousin Patty ran it ever year. Then like you said, the Italians all moved off Villa and it eventually just fizzled out.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767665
03/12/14 09:55 PM
03/12/14 09:55 PM
N
NorthJeresyLife Offline
Wiseguy
NorthJeresyLife  Offline
N
Wiseguy
Life at 26=criminal mastermind.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767673
03/12/14 11:58 PM
03/12/14 11:58 PM
B
botz Offline
Underboss
botz  Offline
B
Underboss
Why would the Mexicans hate the Italians? Joey Merlino chilled with the Mexicans in jail. Mexicans hate black street gangs.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: NorthJeresyLife] #767683
03/13/14 06:39 AM
03/13/14 06:39 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Life at 26=criminal mastermind.

I know like i said. I'm al ways wondering how these 70 year olds that keep getting busted for loan sharking and bookmaking avoid these life sentences in their line of work considering that they are dealing with such dangerous situations on a daily basis, i mean it requires a lot of know how and balls to take bets and loan money to deadbeat gamblers and regular joes. Also i forget they have to have basic mathematic knowledge to which is amazing considering the amount of other things they have to juggle on top of that, its like their Keyser Söze or something.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767689
03/13/14 09:44 AM
03/13/14 09:44 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Nino Gaggi's cellmate in the Metropolitan was an Irishman (IRA member). They became friends during their time inside. It was the Irish lad's persistence and aggression that finally got Nino some medical attention from the guards when he was clearly having a heart attack.

Whatever about Nino's lifestyle, I don't think anybody deserves to die in such indignified circumstances.

There seemed to be a lot of mutual respect between Paul, Nino, Roy and the Westies.

Anyone know what ethnicity Nino's wife was? Arthur Ruffels says she was Irish but I read somewhere else that her maiden name was Italian?

The Irish thing would make sense seeing as he encouraged his children not to follow in his footsteps.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: botz] #767696
03/13/14 10:31 AM
03/13/14 10:31 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: botz
Why would the Mexicans hate the Italians? Joey Merlino chilled with the Mexicans in jail. Mexicans hate black street gangs.

The west coast is a part of the country I'm not too familiar just saying that LCN have a much stronger presense on the east coast and therefore far more respect in the can.

Irish and Italians tend to stick together at least the ones that are associated and connected and the same goes for any connected Jews. At least that's the way it was at one time for the guys on the west side today things may have changed.

In my opinion yes the Italians do still get a certain respect no fool would touch a made guy without caution they are most likely tired of the fanboys yeah LCN still carry a certain weight though how much that is I will leave to others to decide I done my last bid in the can in 2006. I have lived an honest life since and I'm not joking. I have a kid and a family to raise.

But all I'm saying is I don't think that respect is as strong on the west coast. And we all know some redneck nutbag who stuck up a gas station for 50$ with a pepper box revolver could easily rise to the top of the food chain in the joint. You are basically on your own though there are plenty that pay protection of course.

I think Joey was sent to Indiana and sure he was probably well respected but then without the cabbage do you seriously think he could have got by on reputation alone? I respect Merlino, he's a tough guy with balls, not saying he would have been a pushover for anybody but then the boodle barks louder than a poodle and Merlino had the boodle in spades.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/13/14 10:32 AM.

George Carlin
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767729
03/13/14 12:51 PM
03/13/14 12:51 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
@SEAN

I forgot to mention that I do hold prejudice towards one group.
They don't like me and I don't like THEIR KIND either.

About a month ago...major incident reignited old prejudices.

They call us slurs like "Bridge and Tunnel" people and look down on us..and think that they are better than us.

THEIR KIND=arrogant new yorkers

Hey, if you're a new yorker reading this don't get offended, some of my best friends are new yorkers...:) I wouldn't mind if my sister married one

because of cost of real estate in new york ,many of them have moved to where we live.

Guess they are "slumming" down here...I call them deportees.....they got deported by the hipsters!!!
run for the border.....

my username is in fact..based on the NEW JERSEY NETS moving to
New York..literally "get these nets" we don't want them..

Hey, nobody play the STATE card here....I'm no statist..

and not to mention the

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: getthesenets] #767759
03/13/14 01:42 PM
03/13/14 01:42 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
@SEAN

I forgot to mention that I do hold prejudice towards one group.
They don't like me and I don't like THEIR KIND either.

About a month ago...major incident reignited old prejudices.

They call us slurs like "Bridge and Tunnel" people and look down on us..and think that they are better than us.

THEIR KIND=arrogant new yorkers

Hey, if you're a new yorker reading this don't get offended, some of my best friends are new yorkers...:) I wouldn't mind if my sister married one

because of cost of real estate in new york ,many of them have moved to where we live.

Guess they are "slumming" down here...I call them deportees.....they got deported by the hipsters!!!
run for the border.....

my username is in fact..based on the NEW JERSEY NETS moving to
New York..literally "get these nets" we don't want them..

Hey, nobody play the STATE card here....I'm no statist..

and not to mention the

I have many friends from New Jersey but there is no way I am going to cut and run. The first place I bought for myself was in Washington Heights when it was a hellhole and I worked my damn ass off for it when the murder count was sky high.

So don't lecture me about hipsters no hipster wanted to move here back then even if Jerry Seinfeld moved to HK when it started to get hip when we had no choice but to sell out and cut and run.

My Uncle was in Inwood and I had my place with my girlfriend in the Heights. But business went bad for a while we both had to sell out and we moved to the Bronx. Now we are back in Inwood but I would never look down on anyone from anywhere that's your stuff buddy you carry it if you want.

I worked damn hard to get where I am today if you are expecting me to make a slur about New Jersey I'm sorry but I have too many friends I respect there to make that jibe. Many of my buddies from HK moved out there and some still hold property in HK too. One even offered to loan me enough bucks to stay in HK but me and my Uncle are proud people we take care of ourselves. There's too many of a certain family that I respect too much in New Jersey for me to make any dumb slurs.

I look down on no-one just happy to be back in Inwood where I feel at home. 'Irish Eyes' is still a fixture in the neighborhood after 60 years I love this place it is my home and where I'm going to raise a family.

I am going to spend St. Patty's Day first watching Ireland play rugby in Paris then I'm off to Cricklewood and Kilburn in London to have the craic with my ol man and some old friends.

Good luck buddy and I'll even raise a glass to New Jersey if you want smile.

George Carlin
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767766
03/13/14 02:10 PM
03/13/14 02:10 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Sean

It's St Paddy's Day, not "St Patty's Day".

It's a celebration of Saint Patrick not Patty Testa.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: Moe_Tilden] #767770
03/13/14 02:33 PM
03/13/14 02:33 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Sean

It's St Paddy's Day, not "St Patty's Day".

It's a celebration of Saint Patrick not Patty Testa.

It can be known as either his name was Patrick after all. Don't be such a petty ass nitpicker lol You gonna tell the Hell's Angels they're wrong? Jeeze, St. Paddy's or Patrick's is fine. Life is too short buddy, I'm sure you'll get over it.

http://eastvillage.thelocal.nytimes.com/...cal-is-invited/

I'll call it St.Pat's, St. Paddy's whatever I'll even call it "Maewyn Succat's Day" if I want to that's just the way the Irish round my way refer to it so shoot me I'll call it St. Paddy's just for you. How about that? As if anyone gives a flying f...

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/13/14 02:49 PM.

George Carlin
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: cookcounty] #767778
03/13/14 03:05 PM
03/13/14 03:05 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
john gotti told somebody to "get the fuck outta the way n-word" while in marion, il

the next day the dapper don got his ass beat in a one on one fight

allegedly on orders of jeff fort

Actually as a member from Aryan Brotherhood who I know real life, told me that Gotti stopped paying AB and so they hired a black guy to beat him up to even more insult him.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767814
03/13/14 04:49 PM
03/13/14 04:49 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Hell's Angels? Huh?

I'm just saying nobody calls it St Patty's Day over in Ireland. Paddy is the short for Patrick over there.

But call it what you like anyway.

You can call it anything you like, Essa.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: Moe_Tilden] #767819
03/13/14 05:09 PM
03/13/14 05:09 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Hell's Angels? Huh?

I'm just saying nobody calls it St Patty's Day over in Ireland. Paddy is the short for Patrick over there.

But call it what you like anyway.

You can call it anything you like, Essa.

Yes I am aware of that fact as long as we all have a good 'St.Paddy's' though I doubt many will give a feck smile.

Happy St Pat's to you and that's allowed you can't tell me off for that wink

George Carlin
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: pizzaboy] #767852
03/13/14 07:31 PM
03/13/14 07:31 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

It's impossible to find fault with this post if you're reading it with an open mind.

When you SHAMELESSLY root for one criminal organization to succeed (which is absurd to begin with, but that's a topic for another day), then you have no right passing judgement on other ethnic groups for doing the same.

But like I said, whether you're Italian American and rooting for the Five Families to thrive, or you're Black and hoping that the Crips or Bloods will finally go "white collar," you've got some serious issues that shouldn't be brought onto these boards.

Just my two cents.

you would be foolish and/or naive to think the crips/bloods ain't white collar

you would be foolish and/or naive to think black gangs/mobs/organizations ain't white collar

Last edited by cookcounty; 03/13/14 07:32 PM.
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: Scorsese] #767880
03/13/14 09:58 PM
03/13/14 09:58 PM
N
NorthJeresyLife Offline
Wiseguy
NorthJeresyLife  Offline
N
Wiseguy
Because they have FBI squads dedicated to them. Philly alone has as many feds as soldiers.

And it takes alot of know how and balls to sell your mother a dime bag. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to feed your crack baby.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: NorthJeresyLife] #767904
03/14/14 06:58 AM
03/14/14 06:58 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Because they have FBI squads dedicated to them. Philly alone has as many feds as soldiers.

And it takes alot of know how and balls to sell your mother a dime bag. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to feed your crack baby.

Yeah i agree. Philadelphia is force to be reckoned with, with their video poker machines, that one guy they threatened to beat up and the one murder after a decade one of them committed. I preferred them when scarfo was running things, you know when his family was helping to manufacture all that meth that flooded pensylvania back in the 80s. Just Imagine all the families and people that have been destroyed with that drug, but its okay cause some of the people profiting from it back then were from the neighbourhood and have had some movies made about them. So yeah your right i guess it does require a lot of know how and balls to sell drugs to people.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: cookcounty] #767917
03/14/14 10:33 AM
03/14/14 10:33 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

Just my two cents.

you would be foolish and/or naive to think the crips/bloods ain't white collar

you would be foolish and/or naive to think black gangs/mobs/organizations ain't white collar

I guess my point---that one shouldn't assume that one group of criminals is any better than another group of criminals---went right over your head, Cook. But that's not surprising. Everything is over your head.

But that's okay. As long as the gu'ment check keeps getting direct deposited to your RushCard every month, everything's right with the world. It has a MasterCard logo and everything! You can even rent a car!

Oops. Sorry about that, Cook. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I forgot about the written requiremant at the DMV. But here in New York, you can get a Metro Card on public assistance. You know, to get back and forth from your imagined job interviews. I'm sure they have a similar program in Chicago.

So good luck job hunting. Just remember to say: Do you want fries with that, Sir? Because people are much more likely to leave a tip in that jar next to the picture of the retarded kids if you address them as Sir or Madam.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: Scorsese] #767995
03/14/14 07:31 PM
N
NorthJeresyLife Offline
Wiseguy
NorthJeresyLife  Offline
N
Wiseguy
You asked me why the 70 year old italian loansharks get busted repeatedly for loan sharking. I told you the reason, the fbi has sizable squads dedicated to glorified crews. Thats the answer.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767996
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@pizzaboy

that type of rhetoric will only hold u back in life

if you're white and mad at black people then you don't understand "your" country

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: pizzaboy] #768006
03/14/14 07:45 PM
03/14/14 07:45 PM
N
NorthJeresyLife Offline
Wiseguy
NorthJeresyLife  Offline
N
Wiseguy
[quote=cookcounty][quote=pizzaboy][quote=Lilo]

But that's okay. As long as the gu'ment check keeps getting direct deposited to your RushCard every month, everything's right with the world. It has a MasterCard logo and everything! You can even rent a car!

Oops. Sorry about that, Cook. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I forgot about the written requiremant at the DMV. But here in New York, you can get a Metro Card on public assistance. You know, to get back and forth from your imagined job interviews. I'm sure they have a similar program in Chicago.

So good luck job hunting. Just remember to say: Do you want fries with that, Sir? Because people are much more likely to leave a tip in that jar next to the picture of the retarded kids if you address them as Sir or Madam.

Job hunting. Dont you mean crack rock hunting?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull