GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 138 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,202
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Prison stories about mobsters #767099
03/09/14 01:48 AM
03/09/14 01:48 AM
T
TheMechanic Offline OP
Made Member
TheMechanic  Offline OP
T
Made Member

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767105
03/09/14 02:42 AM
03/09/14 02:42 AM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Good post. The part about Gotti telling all the young kids to go to trial and never take a plea deal was hilarious.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767123
03/09/14 01:24 PM
03/09/14 01:24 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
john gotti told somebody to "get the fuck outta the way n-word" while in marion, il

the next day the dapper don got his ass beat in a one on one fight

allegedly on orders of jeff fort

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: cookcounty] #767126
03/09/14 02:03 PM
03/09/14 02:03 PM
C
cmoss Offline
Wiseguy
cmoss  Offline
C
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
john gotti told somebody to "get the fuck outta the way n-word" while in marion, il

I'm not claiming this is false, but one doesn't need orders from jeff fort to beat a guy up who pisses you off. it makes a better story adding the jeff fort thing in there....but some guys you call them an offensive word and other guys just react.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767129
03/09/14 02:27 PM
03/09/14 02:27 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
There's all sorts of theories about the fight gotti got into in the can. One I heard that makes a lot of sense is that the Aryan brotherhood paid the black guy to beat up gotti so he would come to them for protection. Just as easily could have been a random encounter though.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: cmoss] #767144
03/09/14 06:24 PM
03/09/14 06:24 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cmoss
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

I'm not claiming this is false, but one doesn't need orders from jeff fort to beat a guy up who pisses you off. it makes a better story adding the jeff fort thing in there....but some guys you call them an offensive word and other guys just react.

u need orders from jeff fort to beat up a guy if jeff fort is around

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: cookcounty] #767217
03/10/14 09:48 AM
03/10/14 09:48 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
I didn't realize Jeff Fort was in Marion when Gotti was. I thought Fort got transferred to Florence supermax in like '88. But either way Fort was a powerful man during his time in Chicago and in jail.

So who knows it's possible but like someone said its jail so anything can happen in there you don't need a Jeff Fort to tell you to puch a dude in the face, especially another race and it being Gotti.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: PhillyMob] #767218
03/10/14 09:59 AM
03/10/14 09:59 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Fort was transferred to florence in 2006, not saying that means he ordered the gotti beating. The only gang affiliation I've heard gotti's attacker having was to the DC blacks and even thats disputed considering that he was from philadelphia.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767245
03/10/14 12:49 PM
03/10/14 12:49 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Was Gotti actually the biggest jerk off ever? Or just in the history of the mafia? Lol not to get off topic but this guy broke the rules, was a total degenerate gambler, and acted like a celebrity teenager all while running what was supposed to be a secret society.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767249
03/10/14 12:52 PM
03/10/14 12:52 PM
tommykarate Offline
Underboss
tommykarate  Offline
Underboss
I dont remember the book it mite hve been the donald frankos book but it was said joey gallo was caught having sex with a black inmate.

One thing about wiseguys...the hustle never ends.-tony soprano
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767311
03/10/14 05:03 PM
03/10/14 05:03 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@phillymob

you need jeff forts approval to attack john gotti....trust me

that whole aryan brotherhood aspect is bullshit, gotti trying to save face

prison politics are bigger than one man, gotti learned that the hard way

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: cookcounty] #767355
03/10/14 08:00 PM
03/10/14 08:00 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
he likes to eat hearty/
party/
be like john gotti/
and drive a Maserati /

Story about Gotti holding court and telling guys how to handle their cases sounds like it's true. Gotti was worshiped by street dudes in that era.

the lines at the top are from Kool G Rap

Gotti fighting a case with his bulldog lawyer and the street guys fighting with public defenders isn't the same thing but I'm convinced that some of those street dudes took his advice anyway.

Heard about Gotti getting beat down in prison, hey anything could happen.

There was a thread about Nicky Barnes ordering a hit on a mob associate or a made guy, and some were acting like that was impossible. Nicky might have stretched the truth and taken out a guy distantly attached to the mob and then claimed it was a made guy to bolster his rep, BUT...if John Gotti can get hands put on him in federal lockup and nothing happens to the guy who did it.....Barnes could have hit a made guy.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: getthesenets] #767358
03/10/14 08:52 PM
03/10/14 08:52 PM
BC
R
RunCity Offline
Wiseguy
RunCity  Offline
R
Wiseguy
BC
The guy was transferred out to a distant prison for his own safety, no? I'm pretty sure if he stayed in that prison or any N.E prison he would have gotten touched.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: getthesenets] #767381
03/11/14 06:17 AM
03/11/14 06:17 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

There was a thread about Nicky Barnes ordering a hit on a mob associate or a made guy, and some were acting like that was impossible. Nicky might have stretched the truth and taken out a guy distantly attached to the mob and then claimed it was a made guy to bolster his rep, BUT...if John Gotti can get hands put on him in federal lockup and nothing happens to the guy who did it.....Barnes could have hit a made guy.

I did post up nicky barnes testimony at a hearing into drug trafficking, even he said they didn't know and didn't care whether he was or wasn't a made guy. I posted it in the last thread dealing with that subject.

But again its not out of the realm of possibility Anthony "little pussy" Russo was stabbed in prison along with is associates during a feud with black inmates at rahway prison back in 1972.
Rahway Prison 1972, mafia kingpin Anthony "little pussy" Russo and his crew acquired some stolen narcotics that were taken from the prison hospital.These drugs were made cheaper for whites than they were to black inmates. Black inmate teddy gibson and his guys find this kind of discrimination no longer acceptable and decide to act.

Russo and several of his associates are jumped in the mess hall by Gibson and co.Russo is stabbed in his lower back along with rosario miraglia. Vince Fenick , Harry Schultz and Charlie heilig are also stabbed and piped.The next morning Mike Masucci is attacked by black inmates and has a chunk of his lip cut off.

The black inmates then tried defending their action through some sham anti drug organisation saying that they were defending themselves against drugs being pushed on them by whites. But really it was about the fact that they wanted to take over the drugs.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: RunCity] #767382
03/11/14 06:19 AM
03/11/14 06:19 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: RunCity
The guy was transferred out to a distant prison for his own safety, no? I'm pretty sure if he stayed in that prison or any N.E prison he would have gotten touched.

He got moved around a bit then was released and killed a cop in dc whilst trying to go after the person that snitched on him.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: RollinBones] #767388
03/11/14 10:58 AM
03/11/14 10:58 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
DELETED - no racial/religious/ethnic slurs on this board!

Last edited by Turnbull; 03/11/14 04:08 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: SiciNy] #767422
03/11/14 02:05 PM
03/11/14 02:05 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
the last two posts just proved a Chris Rock joke.

Thread using the anti Italian slurs was disturbing..and Rock said..

"People use gay slurs.....and that was ok and people laughed.......used Arab slurs..and that was ok and people laughed....people use Mexican slurs..and that was ok and people laughed....then I cringed..cause I knew Blacks and Jews were next........THAT train is NEVER late"

When dude used the Italian slurs....I knew somewhere along the line Blacks would be used in the insult throwing.

That Train is never late...........CHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO

Using racial or ethnic slurs online is so childish and cowardly...Unless you have the balls to say it in front of somebody and suffer the consequences, just use other choice of words.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: getthesenets] #767431
03/11/14 03:04 PM
03/11/14 03:04 PM
atardi Offline
Wiseguy
atardi  Offline
Wiseguy

"People use gay slurs.....and that was ok and people laughed.......used Arab slurs..and that was ok and people laughed....people use Mexican slurs..and that was ok and people laughed....then I cringed..cause I knew Blacks and Jews were next........THAT train is NEVER late"

When dude used the Italian slurs....I knew somewhere along the line Blacks would be used in the insult throwing.

Using racial or ethnic slurs online is so childish and cowardly...Unless you have the balls to say it in front of somebody and suffer the consequences, just use other choice of words.

cool CookCountyRowdy?

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767462
03/11/14 04:38 PM
03/11/14 04:38 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
I should think the LCN would be well down the pecking order in jail, was it right that gotti used the ayrian brotherhood for protection?

Last edited by British; 03/11/14 04:39 PM.

British is best....
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: British] #767465
03/11/14 04:52 PM
03/11/14 04:52 PM
P
padrone Offline
Made Member
padrone  Offline
P
Made Member
I had a client that did time with a very well known gangster in Philly about 13 years ago and said that the street guys respect mobsters and often offer them protection. He said people were in awe. They look up to them like a kid looks up to a ball player and thinks "that's what I want to be"

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: Scorsese] #767508
03/11/14 08:41 PM
03/11/14 08:41 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Scorsese

I did post up nicky barnes testimony at a hearing into drug trafficking, even he said they didn't know and didn't care whether he was or wasn't a made guy. I posted it in the last thread dealing with that subject.

But again its not out of the realm of possibility Anthony "little pussy" Russo was stabbed in prison along with is associates during a feud with black inmates at rahway prison back in 1972.
Rahway Prison 1972, mafia kingpin Anthony "little pussy" Russo and his crew acquired some stolen narcotics that were taken from the prison hospital.These drugs were made cheaper for whites than they were to black inmates. Black inmate teddy gibson and his guys find this kind of discrimination no longer acceptable and decide to act.

Russo and several of his associates are jumped in the mess hall by Gibson and co.Russo is stabbed in his lower back along with rosario miraglia. Vince Fenick , Harry Schultz and Charlie heilig are also stabbed and piped.The next morning Mike Masucci is attacked by black inmates and has a chunk of his lip cut off.

The black inmates then tried defending their action through some sham anti drug organisation saying that they were defending themselves against drugs being pushed on them by whites. But really it was about the fact that they wanted to take over the drugs.

That makes no sense. Why would you sell drugs at a discount when you can get more for it?

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767515
03/11/14 09:32 PM
03/11/14 09:32 PM
N
NorthJeresyLife Offline
Wiseguy
NorthJeresyLife  Offline
N
Wiseguy
Why are blacks so impressed by these drug kingpins. Not like it takes smarts. Just violence. What is so impressive about a 26 year old getting life?

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: TheMechanic] #767516
03/11/14 09:45 PM
03/11/14 09:45 PM
N
NorthJeresyLife Offline
Wiseguy
NorthJeresyLife  Offline
N
Wiseguy
BTw. "fat jack" is jackie dinorscio, the guy who the movie find me guilty was based on.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: Ted] #767543
03/12/14 05:56 AM
03/12/14 05:56 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ted
Originally Posted By: Scorsese

That makes no sense. Why would you sell drugs at a discount when you can get more for it?

I guess to be an asshole to black inmates. The narcotics were stolen from the hospital so it wasn't like he was losing anything by selling at a discount to white inmates. This story was in a book by a former guard at rahway and there was also an old news article on it.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: NorthJeresyLife] #767544
03/12/14 06:45 AM
03/12/14 06:45 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NorthJeresyLife
Why are blacks so impressed by these drug kingpins. Not like it takes smarts. Just violence. What is so impressive about a 26 year old getting life?

I don't know about you but I'm really impressed by 70 year olds that keep getting busted for loan sharking and bookmaking. I mean they are dealing with such dangerous people and risks on a daily basis,they really do have some balls to take bets off school teachers and regular joes, and the smarts it takes to run a bookmaking operation is amazing, its like they reinvent gambling every time one of them starts a sports betting venture, as if none of their predecessors ever laid down the template on the basics of how this very well known vice is run for them to copy. They really are the einsteins of the criminal underworld.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: NorthJeresyLife] #767551
03/12/14 08:17 AM
03/12/14 08:17 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: NorthJeresyLife

Likely for the same reason whites are so impressed by hoodlums whose primary skill set is also violence. whistle Whites write books, produce movies and television shows about such people and have built up huge cottage industries doing so. Whites even argue on websites about exactly which lowlife is a real captain and which lowlife is only a street boss and so forth and so on..

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: getthesenets] #767554
03/12/14 09:40 AM
03/12/14 09:40 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

Nobody seemed to mind the 'paddy' slurs on the other thread. Didn't realise it was even a slur, just the way we talk, apologies.

There's words for Irish, polish and Italians which were regularly used on the construction sites I grew up working on, didn't realise they were considered 'ethnic slurs'.

Unless you have the balls to say it in front of somebody? Jeeze, if I got offended everytime I got called a 'mick' I'd be cry my eyeballs out all day long.

Apologies if I offended anybody but the Italians and irish I knew that was just the way we talked. Guess in 2014 things have changed if I offended anybody, sorry.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: getthesenets] #767555
03/12/14 09:48 AM
03/12/14 09:48 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

That joke also proved how much I miss Richard Pryor. You know, the comedian that was actually funny. That train is never late? How the hey did that post suddenly get me turned into some kind of signed up member of the KKK or White Power Brotherhood or some shit?

I think you playing the race card for no reason is cowardly. I meant no offense just talking how Italians have spoke to me and I have always spoke to them, I will adjust my words from now on but jeeze, bringing the race card into it, wow, talk about jumping on the bandwagon rolleyes

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/12/14 10:21 AM.

George Carlin
Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #767561
03/12/14 11:08 AM
03/12/14 11:08 AM
A
artichoke Offline
Button
artichoke  Offline
A
Button
In its heyday the mob was feared by convicts as well as prison officials because of the fact the wiseguys could take the beefs outside the walls to the streets. That is a bygone era

Re: Prison stories about mobsters [Re: artichoke] #767566
03/12/14 11:38 AM
03/12/14 11:38 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: artichoke
In its heyday the mob was feared by convicts as well as prison officials because of the fact the wiseguys could take the beefs outside the walls to the streets. That is a bygone era

The Irish and Italians used to stick together inside, not sure about the Irish Bluebird gang that set up the Aryan brotherhood from San Francisco, they probably couldn't give two fucks if you were Italian or not.

I'd say the Italians still do okay, though the Mexicans hate them on the west coast. The Irish and Italians on the west side of Manhattan, especially HK used to look out for each other according to my Uncle, but he only did a little bid for a drunken street fight. He moved from HK to Inwood cos we had money problems which was a shame cos a few years later that pad was worth a fortune still my family are back in Manhattan now, and I love Inwood though we got hit hard by the storm.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/12/14 11:39 AM.

George Carlin
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull