GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 96 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
FBI misinformation, how and why they use it #765510
02/25/14 11:53 AM
02/25/14 11:53 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Most people who have an interest in such things, (apparently except for a few FBI worshipping boy scouts) fully realize that misinformation is a time tested tool of the FBI, and most all law enforcement agencies. The FBI has used misinformation in both public and internal documents for nearly 60 years. For those who don’t know, it has two primary functions
1. A way to detect leaks
2. A way to generate chatter among those they have under surveillance
Here is how detecting leaks works;
The FBI creates an internal classified document that is distributed to certain sections, departments and individuals. It is totally false and manufactured. If the contents or subject of the document is ever discussed outside the agency, since there is no truth to it, BINGO, someone leaked it and they have it narrowed down to those who had access to the document.
Here is how the creation of chatter works.
Again, the FBI creates a document, this time public, the same things everyone has seen on the internet.
They will publish something as ridiculous as for example, Chicago having 28 made members, something some people in these very forums have swallowed hook, line and sinker.
Make no mistake, wise guys love their own press and they read these things. Inevitably this creates chatter among those both on and off the list, and when they talk, the FBI listens.
This is why what the FBI publishes about OC in public places should not only be taken with a grain of salt, it should be disregarded all together

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765537
02/25/14 01:09 PM
02/25/14 01:09 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
1. To influence the highly prestigious INTERNET FORUMS like gangsterbb, a known site used by made guys. Frank Cali has a handle in fact and uses it collect intelligence.
2. To help a google gangster named "The Arm" write complete nonsense that nobody buys.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 02/25/14 01:11 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: LittleNicky] #765538
02/25/14 01:12 PM
02/25/14 01:12 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
1. To influence the highly influential INTERNET FORUMS like gangsterbb, a known site used by made guy. Frank Cali has a handle in fact and uses it collect intelligence.
2. To help a google gangster named "The Arm" write complete nonsense that nobody buys.

"Using the term "Nobody" is the eqivilant of saying "everyone" which is a sure sign of both stupidity and mental illness....grow up son and listen, you might actually learn something

Been there and done it
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765545
02/25/14 01:39 PM
02/25/14 01:39 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: TheArm

"Using the term "Nobody" is the eqivilant of saying "everyone" which is a sure sign of both stupidity and mental illness....grow up son and listen, you might actually learn something

Sounds like the sort of pseudo-intellectual, completely incoherent garbage that I would expect scrawled across a stall in a high school restroom.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: LittleNicky] #765548
02/25/14 01:44 PM
02/25/14 01:44 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Sounds like the sort of pseudo-intellectual, completely incoherent garbage that I would expect scrawled across a stall in a high school restroom.

Of course it does,I already told you it is clear you are ignorant.
Pretty simple, people who claim to speak for "everyone" are batshit crazy...now why don'y you grow up, stop the thread hijacking and either contribute something useful, or go lick some windows

Been there and done it
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765551
02/25/14 01:48 PM
02/25/14 01:48 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Where was that claim made? Then again, if you didn't pass out of junior high, you probably take everything as literally as possible.

Additionally, where is that citation that I asked for earlier? I would love to actually read this case that you believe justifies your wild ability to ignore information that doesn't support your case with a simple "SUPREME COURTZ SAID ITSSS"

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: LittleNicky] #765553
02/25/14 02:10 PM
02/25/14 02:10 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Where was that claim made? Then again, if you didn't pass out of junior high, you probably take everything as literally as possible.

Additionally, where is that citation that I asked for earlier? I would love to actually read this case that you believe justifies your wild ability to ignore information that doesn't support your case with a simple "SUPREME COURTZ SAID ITSSS"

"Nobody" is "Everybody" inverted short bus....like I said...You are amazingly ignorant
What "citation" short bus?
If you mean the FBI and law enfiorcement going to court for the right to lie and misinform, I posted tghose cases, weeks ago.
Try to keep up..K short bus?

Been there and done it
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765554
02/25/14 02:17 PM
02/25/14 02:17 PM
Garbageman Offline
Made Member
Garbageman  Offline
Made Member
Arm, it's the same way here in NY. They release the most ridiculous press release known to the criminal element... That once again, they're trimming down the LCN troupes in charge of the 5 families of NYC. Who announces such a thing unless you want to drum up business? What purpose would it serve other than to self escalate your importance? Even if they did trim the troupes, which I am sure they have, they're not needed anyway. Over the last decade they've locked just about everyone up, indicted them or recruited them. Not many left out there!
So misinformation or a tactic to drum up business, No difference to me, it's all a crock of shit-filled lies and bullshit so they can climb the corporate gubmint job ladder. Fuck em. I wouldn't believe a word any of them said if they had their hand on top of the Virgin Mary's head while she was standing on a stack of Bible's.
Lastly, anyone talking about things released by the FBI and being listened to by the FBI is going to be the perfect target for another 40-80 man sweep with conviction #s to boot because they will be a bunch of big mouthed imbeciles who drive around in escalades and have shore houses in jersey. Easy fishin. The feds have to actually exercise real police work by veteran agents to score the big fish. They won't be caught by a group of rookie up starters looking to graduate to the terrorism division.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: Garbageman] #765556
02/25/14 02:26 PM
02/25/14 02:26 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: Garbageman
Arm, it's the same way here in NY. They release the most ridiculous press release known to the criminal element... That once again, they're trimming down the LCN troupes in charge of the 5 families of NYC. Who announces such a thing unless you want to drum up business? What purpose would it serve other than to self escalate your importance? Even if they did trim the troupes, which I am sure they have, they're not needed anyway. Over the last decade they've locked just about everyone up, indicted them or recruited them. Not many left out there!
So misinformation or a tactic to drum up business, No difference to me, it's all a crock of shit-filled lies and bullshit so they can climb the corporate gubmint job ladder. Fuck em. I wouldn't believe a word any of them said if they had their hand on top of the Virgin Mary's head while she was standing on a stack of Bible's.
Lastly, anyone talking about things released by the FBI and being listened to by the FBI is going to be the perfect target for another 40-80 man sweep with conviction #s to boot because they will be a bunch of big mouthed imbeciles who drive around in escalades and have shore houses in jersey. Easy fishin. The feds have to actually exercise real police work by veteran agents to score the big fish. They won't be caught by a group of rookie up starters looking to graduate to the terrorism division.

Indeed the landmark case was Frazier v. Cupp, and it involved local police agencies in direct contact with suspects, but later the Ashcroft justice department ruled it applied to media and press releases as well. It was challanged in Drumm vs USDJ and the high cort refuse to over rule a circuit court decision supporting the Justice departments position.
A great example of how this worked was with Gatti and Gravano. The FBI higly overstated Sammy the Bull's construction influnce in it's public press releases. gatti is heard on actual FBI tapes referencing this and saying...top paraphrase.."he has all these fucking businesses, where is my cut" ?

Been there and done it
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765565
02/25/14 02:48 PM
02/25/14 02:48 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
If you believe that these Law Enforcement agencies DON'T use misinformation techniques then your pretty naive.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: spmob] #765568
02/25/14 03:07 PM
02/25/14 03:07 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: spmob
If you believe that these Law Enforcement agencies DON'T use misinformation techniques then your pretty naive.

Exactly, I can not even belive there are those who apperently follow crime and law enforcement as a hobby that don't know or are surprised by this.

Been there and done it
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765569
02/25/14 03:12 PM
02/25/14 03:12 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest

"Nobody" is "Everybody" inverted short bus....like I said...You are amazingly ignorant
If you mean the FBI and law enfiorcement going to court for the right to lie and misinform, I posted tghose cases, weeks ago.

Again, because you didn't make it out of junior high, you seem to take everyone as literally as humanely possible. This "inversion" stuff sounds like it comes straight out of a nut hut.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: spmob] #765570
02/25/14 03:14 PM
02/25/14 03:14 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest

Nobody suggests that. Merely that it with the conjunction of indictment and court dockets is on average more reliable than a self-professed internet mobster that selectively ignores information when it doesn't suit him.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: LittleNicky] #765571
02/25/14 03:15 PM
02/25/14 03:15 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

Again, because you didn't make it out of junior high, you seem to take everyone as literally as humanely possible. This "inversion" stuff sounds like it comes straight out of a nut hut.

Does this mean he takes no one as literally as humanely possible? confused

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: carmela] #765575
02/25/14 03:37 PM
02/25/14 03:37 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: carmela

Does this mean he takes no one as literally as humanely possible? confused

Honey..please tell me you are educated enough to know what "Inverted" means ???
If you claim that "Nobody" agrees with person A, then you are claiming to speak for "Everybody", which as we have already established, is what is clicially called Delusional, and commonly called Batshit

Last edited by TheArm; 02/25/14 03:40 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765576
02/25/14 03:39 PM
02/25/14 03:39 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

I figured it out after you posted that picture of yourself.

Oh, and if you ever need nothing, I'm totally here for you.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: carmela] #765578
02/25/14 03:42 PM
02/25/14 03:42 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: carmela

I figured it out after you posted that picture of yourself.

Oh, and if you ever need nothing, I'm totally here for you.

In don't not need nothing, and nobody else does either, everybody agrees with that, becuse nobody said so
Everyone agrees, becase two people think so
Nobody goes there, becuse it's too crowded, and everyone goes there becuse it's always dead and there is no waiting
(Kookoo Kookoo Kookoo)
Sorry but people who talk in absolutes to bolster themselves and and try to create the illusion, or delusion that they represent anyone who matters, are especially intelectually annoying

Last edited by TheArm; 02/25/14 04:18 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: LittleNicky] #765586
02/25/14 04:35 PM
02/25/14 04:35 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss

Nobody suggests that. Merely that it with the conjunction of indictment and court dockets is on average more reliable than a self-professed internet mobster that selectively ignores information when it doesn't suit him.

This.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #765588
02/25/14 04:43 PM
02/25/14 04:43 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

This.

Why would I NOT ignore, or at least question, information which by the sourses own admission, may well be false?
Why is this so hard to understand.
I don't have an agenda, I know what I know which is not everything, far from it, my point is here, that to depend on a source whos own authors openly admit are laced with lies, borders on the retarded

Been there and done it
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765591
02/25/14 04:58 PM
02/25/14 04:58 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Arm, I'm trying as HUMANLY possible as I can to be patient with you but your constant flamings are becoming a problem. Either tone it down yourself or it will be done for you. No more warnings.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: SC] #765594
02/25/14 05:03 PM
02/25/14 05:03 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: SC
Arm, I'm trying as HUMANLY possible as I can to be patient with you but your constant flamings are becoming a problem. Either tone it down yourself or it will be done for you. No more warnings.

You're taling to Little Nickey right?
Since he was the one who hijacked the thread and turned it into a flame war?

Last edited by TheArm; 02/25/14 05:03 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765596
02/25/14 05:13 PM
02/25/14 05:13 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

No. I'm talking to you, Arm.
Just stop it.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: SC] #765597
02/25/14 05:16 PM
02/25/14 05:16 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

No. I'm talking to you, Arm.
Just stop it.

Oh...LOL
Stop being better at flaming than the one who hijacked the thread started it?
Ok...will do
I forget how to put people on ignore...can you remind me how please?

Last edited by TheArm; 02/25/14 05:19 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765609
02/25/14 06:41 PM
02/25/14 06:41 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
Arm is now a staple of this forum. Terminating His membership would be foolish

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #765610
02/25/14 07:02 PM
02/25/14 07:02 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

I really hope your joking.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #765612
02/25/14 07:13 PM
02/25/14 07:13 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Thank You.
There are actually only like 5 guys (or "everyone" as some call it) who insist on making every post about ME, I never thought I would be that important.
I would think they would spend half the energy trying to debunk what I say, (since they are so sure I am wrong)Instead of "Nu uh your wrong" with absolutely no attempt to refute, followed by childish flaming and pretending I didn't prove my clams and statements.
In this thread I pointed out how and why the FBI and other agencies use misinformation, If I got something wrong or left something out, perhaps these folks would want to point that out.
I would think SC would agree with that

Last edited by TheArm; 02/25/14 07:31 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765648
02/26/14 01:41 AM
02/26/14 01:41 AM
C
cmoss Offline
Wiseguy
cmoss  Offline
C
Wiseguy
Arm makes a point.

Authorities whenever indicting say "this person is the most important person...he is the boss..." in efforts to make person seem more scary/deadly and also cause getting a conviction will seem like a bigger deal (we got the boss not just a soldier!).

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #765650
02/26/14 02:12 AM
02/26/14 02:12 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

He plays by the rules or he's gone. Like anyone else.

Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: TheArm] #765652
02/26/14 05:00 AM
02/26/14 05:00 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

He's get a week off to think about it.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: FBI misinformation, how and why they use it [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #765674
02/26/14 10:54 AM
02/26/14 10:54 AM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Arm is now a staple of this forum. Terminating His membership would be foolish, said no one ever

You forgot the rest of that sentence, so I fixed it for you.

Last edited by slumpy; 02/26/14 10:54 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull