GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 109 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,161
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. #763657
02/14/14 02:38 PM
02/14/14 02:38 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

'ndrangheta....It is the new media hype, when in fact it has always existed and the media and law enforcement are just catching on.
Lets however seperate the myths from reality, and for the sake of this discussion, the myths of the Canadian Clans
First and foremost, there is NO organization called 'ndrangheta, There are no leaders, there is no structure, there is no hexarchy, and they have no rules. The term is applied to loosely connected Calabrese and Barese criminals. They are not superhuman, supernatural, they are not invisible, they can not walk through walls, and they are not the boogie man. They have no institutional influence. If you notice, they had to reach out to the LCN to attempt anything significant.
The Canadian faction is a joke. It is a group of heroin addicted zips who shake down Indian bingo parlors, smuggle cigarettes and liquor into Ontario, sell Meth,and use Biker trash as their muscle.They are a pimple on Buffalo's ass, and make no mistake, from the falls to hamilton, Buffalo still controls anything that matters, and gets the lions share of the cut from the Toronto drug and gambling trades
The canadian 'ndrangheta, They are the myth that will not go away

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #763663
02/14/14 03:19 PM
02/14/14 03:19 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Is there actually a reason for this thread, or are you just doing your usual troll baiting thing?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: slumpy] #763666
02/14/14 03:29 PM
02/14/14 03:29 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: slumpy
Is there actually a reason for this thread, or are you just doing your usual troll baiting thing?

I don't troll bait, you have me confused with some others. The reason for this thread is becuse on this site and others, as well as the media,'ndrangheta has become the supposed Keiser Sosa of OC, and just like the fictional character in the fictional movie, most of the accounts are just that, fiction.
There are actually some folks here on the site who want accurate info and ant to learn something, as opposed to hearing myth and from contrarians who seem to copme here only to parrot FBI misinformation,nonsense seen on other sites, and barstool wannabe rumors. I know this becuse they messagwe me and tell me so and thank me.

Been there and done it
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #763667
02/14/14 03:32 PM
02/14/14 03:32 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
"Buffalo still get the lions share of the drug trade in Toronto.."

You sir, are simply deluded.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #763669
02/14/14 03:39 PM
02/14/14 03:39 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
"Buffalo still get the lions share of the drug trade in Toronto.."

You sir, are simply deluded.

Perhaps I should clarify, Buffalo does not enegage in direct drug trafficing, and yes there is a scattering of these Calabrese boogie men you all think are so awesome who do. But in terms of washing money and street taxes, make no misteke, it filters from Toronto to hamilton to the Falls to Orchard Park

Been there and done it
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #763685
02/14/14 04:42 PM
02/14/14 04:42 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
SOOOOOO this article is wrong and YOU are right?

http://www.lagazzettadelmezzogiorno.it/e...trade-no693538/

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #763693
02/14/14 05:05 PM
02/14/14 05:05 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Nothing in there about Canada except it exists there, and I never denied that.

Been there and done it
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #763694
02/14/14 05:08 PM
02/14/14 05:08 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
I'm talking about "Ndrangheta in general. If they are encroaching on American soil, what gives you the vision that they aren't consolidating power in Canada?

Isn't using biker trash as pawns in the game of chess a smart move? Keep your guys insulated and let the lesser nobodies do the dirty work?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: LaLouisiane] #763697
02/14/14 05:16 PM
02/14/14 05:16 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
I'm talking about "Ndrangheta in general. If they are encroaching on American soil, what gives you the vision that they aren't consolidating power in Canada?

Isn't using biker trash as pawns in the game of chess a smart move? Keep your guys insulated and let the lesser nobodies do the dirty work?

If you trust outlaw bikers,I know I don't.
My point is that Ndrangheta is not an organization, it is a name given to a demographic of criminals that have been around for centruries.
Who knows, they may rule OC in all of North AQmerica some day, but I have my doubts and for now at least, the perception and rumors that they are a major force in Canada, is simply not true

Last edited by TheArm; 02/14/14 05:16 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #763700
02/14/14 05:25 PM
02/14/14 05:25 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: TheArm

My point is that Ndrangheta is not an organization, it is a name given to a demographic of criminals that have been around for centruries.
Who knows, they may rule OC in all of North AQmerica some day, but I have my doubts and for now at least, the perception and rumors that they are a major force in Canada, is simply not true

I don't trust anyone that smells and has tattoos that says 1%.

Seems like the 'Ndrnagheta clans would set up their importing business then get a trusted associate and say: "Ok your our guy, go get a buffer." Once that buffer is brought in you get that guy to go to the biker trash and run the meth and H. When the operation goes to shit and the bikers get busted you clip buffer number two and keep yourself insulated. And if things still get hairy you clip buffer number one, since he's only an associate. Rebuild from scratch and start from step one.

Seems like a plausible idea to me, but what do we Italian Cajuns know?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: LaLouisiane] #763707
02/14/14 05:51 PM
02/14/14 05:51 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

I don't trust anyone that smells and has tattoos that says 1%.

Seems like the 'Ndrnagheta clans would set up their importing business then get a trusted associate and say: "Ok your our guy, go get a buffer." Once that buffer is brought in you get that guy to go to the biker trash and run the meth and H. When the operation goes to shit and the bikers get busted you clip buffer number two and keep yourself insulated. And if things still get hairy you clip buffer number one, since he's only an associate. Rebuild from scratch and start from step one.

Seems like a plausible idea to me, but what do we Italian Cajuns know?

Gator Scallopini ?
LOL

Been there and done it
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #763709
02/14/14 06:05 PM
02/14/14 06:05 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
Skeeter Tortellini

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #763715
02/14/14 06:33 PM
02/14/14 06:33 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Originally Posted By: slumpy

I don't troll bait, you have me confused with some others. The reason for this thread is becuse on this site and others, as well as the media,'ndrangheta has become the supposed Keiser Sosa of OC, and just like the fictional character in the fictional movie, most of the accounts are just that, fiction.
There are actually some folks here on the site who want accurate info and ant to learn something, as opposed to hearing myth and from contrarians who seem to copme here only to parrot FBI misinformation,nonsense seen on other sites, and barstool wannabe rumors. I know this becuse they messagwe me and tell me so and thank me.

And I should take your word for it devoid of any evidence whatsoever because....?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #764050
02/16/14 08:04 PM
02/16/14 08:04 PM
T
trophydave Offline
Wiseguy
trophydave  Offline
T
Wiseguy
sorry arm i have to respectively disagree with you. i think your description of the calabrians might of held true in the 70s and 80s, and to give u credit, stories about the toronto clans, are probably exaggerated, but i think this is a more sophisticated and more dangerous generation of clans here in Toronto now. what people sometimes forget is that the clans here in Toronto for the most part represent the interests of the commisso ndrina in siderno, one of the most powerful clans period, which in turn gives the group in Ontario alot of sway.

im still not convinced the Toronto clans had any intention of controlling the Montreal underworld. i think it was a straight up eye for eye vendetta killings of key rizzuto's members responsible for the violi murders 30 plus years ago

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #764094
02/16/14 10:17 PM
02/16/14 10:17 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
According to TheArm Buffalo probably controls Montreal as well.

Joke of a thread.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #764320
02/18/14 11:12 AM
02/18/14 11:12 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
According to TheArm Buffalo probably controls Montreal as well.

Joke of a thread.

But I never said that did I Corkey?
That's ok, keep beleiving in the Canadian Calabrase boogie man..Who is actually a strung out zip who shakes down bingo halls and snuggles cigeretts, and gets outlaw bikers to enforce because they are nodding off after shooting up and can't make it to their car.
These guys are a joke, and so are you if you think thay have any power

Been there and done it
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: trophydave] #764323
02/18/14 11:19 AM
02/18/14 11:19 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: trophydave
sorry arm i have to respectively disagree with you. i think your description of the calabrians might of held true in the 70s and 80s, and to give u credit, stories about the toronto clans, are probably exaggerated, but i think this is a more sophisticated and more dangerous generation of clans here in Toronto now. what people sometimes forget is that the clans here in Toronto for the most part represent the interests of the commisso ndrina in siderno, one of the most powerful clans period, which in turn gives the group in Ontario alot of sway.

im still not convinced the Toronto clans had any intention of controlling the Montreal underworld. i think it was a straight up eye for eye vendetta killings of key rizzuto's members responsible for the violi murders 30 plus years ago

I can only tell you what I have seen, and heard both forst and second hand while in Canada.
No Structure
No Hiarchey
No Organization
Just gangs of sereously drug addicted 1st and 2nd generation zips in nickle and dime rackets no one that matters is interested in.
I was at a church feast in Bramption a couple of years ago, three of these mooks were accrioss the street selling Cigeretts and bottles of congac with no tax stamp out of the trunk of a car, stuff I did whan I was 16 years old.

Been there and done it
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #764390
02/18/14 04:21 PM
02/18/14 04:21 PM
T
trophydave Offline
Wiseguy
trophydave  Offline
T
Wiseguy
agree to disagree.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: trophydave] #764411
02/18/14 05:46 PM
02/18/14 05:46 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: trophydave
agree to disagree.

Fair enough

Been there and done it
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #774088
04/24/14 10:49 AM
04/24/14 10:49 AM
T
TimmyTwoTimer Offline
Wiseguy
TimmyTwoTimer  Offline
T
Wiseguy

Well, it turns out they do more than cigarette smuggle on native reserves, which no doubt is a profitable enterprise, as you like to claim.

It turns out they're probably involved in the largest construction local (LiUNA 183) on the continent. This of course shouldn't be surprising to anyone, except, of course, apparently you.

Commisso family company doing business with LiUNA local 183

It's difficult to pin down what their involvement could be in the absence of charges, but you'd have to have just fallen off the turnip truck to not believe they've infiltrated to some degree given the alleged corruption of the local. I mean who would illegally and anonymously give envelopes of $20,000 dollar 'donations'?

Is LiUNA local 183 corrupt as he11?

Last edited by TimmyTwoTimer; 04/24/14 02:23 PM.
Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TimmyTwoTimer] #774094
04/24/14 11:19 AM
04/24/14 11:19 AM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
Triple T,

The Arm has been sent to the BB sandbox permanently for numerous infractions, are you from Ontario?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: NNY78] #774096
04/24/14 11:55 AM
04/24/14 11:55 AM
T
TimmyTwoTimer Offline
Wiseguy
TimmyTwoTimer  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Yeah, I'm from Ontario. Damn though, I was kinda hoping he was still around...oh well I guess he annoyed one too many people one too many times

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TimmyTwoTimer] #774099
04/24/14 12:10 PM
04/24/14 12:10 PM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
If you know Triple T whats going on with the LCN in Hamilton, Toronto and on your side of the Falls?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #774102
04/24/14 12:52 PM
04/24/14 12:52 PM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
TimmyTwoTimer,

Liuna 183 is a very powerful Union my Father is on the executive he is a trustee for them.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: Scalish] #774108
04/24/14 02:01 PM
04/24/14 02:01 PM
T
TimmyTwoTimer Offline
Wiseguy
TimmyTwoTimer  Offline
T
Wiseguy
So what's the deal with this guy who helped with the election campaign and claims members of the executive were taking envelopes from 'contractors'?

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #774123
04/24/14 04:59 PM
04/24/14 04:59 PM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
That is all bullshit my friend. That stuff happens all the time people coming out and making false claims of people in powerful positions doing certain things. Funny how usually it happens around election time. I mean a few years ago some folks were trying to accuse Joseph Mancinelli and Jack Oliveira of taking payoffs which was complete bullshit, I know both those men and no chance they would take part in any of that. 6 years ago my Father was running in an election and next thing you know flyers being passed around job sites claiming him and others were taking payoff's from contactor's which was bullshit and started by the moron who was running against my Father, well it did not help him much as my old man still holds the spot today.

I am a Local President in another Union they are Unifor was CAW this happens all the time I have been accused myself of taking payoff's from company's to settle contract's which is bullshit as well, this one makes me laugh one year a few tools in one of my workplaces were telling people that I was given vehicles by a Company which is funny I drive a Ford Ranger and my Wife a Ford Focus that would be a good payoff right.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #774124
04/24/14 05:00 PM
04/24/14 05:00 PM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
In that world just as many other's such as the mob jealousy is a bitch and people will try to do anything to bring those down.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #774132
04/24/14 06:33 PM
04/24/14 06:33 PM
T
TheAustralian Offline
Made Member
TheAustralian  Offline
T
Made Member
Why was theArm banned? It's not fair.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheAustralian] #774139
04/24/14 07:05 PM
04/24/14 07:05 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TheAustralian
Why was theArm banned? It's not fair.

Yes it was.

Re: Canadian 'ndrangheta, The myth that will not die. [Re: TheArm] #774140
04/24/14 07:08 PM
04/24/14 07:08 PM
T
TheAustralian Offline
Made Member
TheAustralian  Offline
T
Made Member
How was it fair? What did he actually do?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull