GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 88 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,406
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,805
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,298
Posts1,058,129
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763875
02/15/14 03:22 PM
02/15/14 03:22 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Big Lurch Baby!

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763884
02/15/14 04:59 PM
02/15/14 04:59 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Good article Scorsese.

I remember when that bitch in Camden chopped her kids head off, then later when she realised what she did she killed herself. It was only a year or so ago. Just evil shit.

I really had no idea that garbage was still popular. I thought people finally wised up...but i guess not.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: BlackFamily] #763885
02/15/14 05:05 PM
02/15/14 05:05 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
That's what I'm talking about it. Crips is just the name of the umbrella with sub partnerships under it. Each of those crip sets have their own colors,Neighborhood Alliance wear baby blue, Gangster Alliance is black I think, Grape St obviously purple, Fudge Town is brown, etc. People looking outside in just see blue vs blue, it's deeper than that. The on & off skirmish is basically vendetta, if someone kill a relative of yours and you know who done it than avenge your slain relative. Other words this isn't over some bs colors. It's personal & business.
Also, there's about 95 crip sets in the city and compare that to 32 blood sets in the city. Your running into your next door partners before your rivals.

Different Crip sets are at each others throat all the time as well, especially in the West Coast. Same can apparently be said for Bloods sets in New Jersey. There are even alliances between some Crips and Bloods sets. As with everything, it's all about business.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763886
02/15/14 05:06 PM
02/15/14 05:06 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
I know right fuck pcp.....just smoke some meth! smile

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Dellacroce] #763887
02/15/14 05:07 PM
02/15/14 05:07 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

Or take some Bath salts if you'd like to go all the way lol

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Dellacroce] #763888
02/15/14 05:11 PM
02/15/14 05:11 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss

Del years ago it was the local 1%er biker clubs that were moving that pcp shit. They were wired shitless on meth and then at the same time they would be tripping on the Angel Dust....total fucking homicidal lunatics.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Giancarlo] #763889
02/15/14 05:27 PM
02/15/14 05:27 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

Del years ago it was the local 1%er biker clubs that were moving that pcp shit. They were wired shitless on meth and then at the same time they would be tripping on the Angel Dust....total fucking homicidal lunatics.

damn talk about tweaking your balls off.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Giancarlo] #763897
02/15/14 05:50 PM
02/15/14 05:50 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Good article Scorsese.

I remember when that bitch in Camden chopped her kids head off, then later when she realised what she did she killed herself. It was only a year or so ago. Just evil shit.

I really had no idea that garbage was still popular. I thought people finally wised up...but i guess not.

To be fair I don't think everyone reacts that way to it that way. Its the same as any other psychedelic some people have a bad trip off of it.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763901
02/15/14 06:07 PM
02/15/14 06:07 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Just wondering BF,Scorcese,etc, do you think the Rampart officers, namely David Mack were involved in Biggies murder?

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Camarel] #763920
02/15/14 07:09 PM
02/15/14 07:09 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Greg kading the detective in charge of the task force investigating the murder debunks that theory in murder rap. A lot of the evidence that supported most of that theory came from jailhouse informants that were later on discredited and recanted there stories. Also it turned out the shooter in that theory amir muhhamad was a nobody and also may have been mixed up with a member of the main street crips gang known as stutter box who was big into fraud and also used the alias amir Muhammad, but nothing ever came of that revelation other than it was just a coincidence. He was also an informant for greg kading and they dumped after he was found to be unreliable.

Funny story about stutter box he was actually kidnapped off the streets on order from the main street crips leader, they beat and demanded money, he later on escaped and told police he was kidnapped and beaten in retaliation for a blackmail and extortion plot against shaqulle oneal involving a sex tape. Shaq was doing a lot of charity work and events in south central and the main street crips leader was the organiser of one of these events and didn't like what stutter box was doing so he had him kidnapped.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: TheKillingJoke] #763931
02/15/14 11:14 PM
02/15/14 11:14 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Currently speaking I think some sets have a peace agreement. But the bloods on the east coast except some are the UBN sets from NY. It's like reverse regardless in that region.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: BlackFamily] #764121
02/17/14 06:18 AM
02/17/14 06:18 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
I think there is some sort of networking between high ranking gang members and leaders and also drug traffickers from different gangs working together, also in this instance in new york different bloods gangs were working together to intimidate witnesses on rikers island.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/bl...rticle-1.110281

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Camarel] #764127
02/17/14 09:58 AM
02/17/14 09:58 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Just wondering BF,Scorcese,etc, do you think the Rampart officers, namely David Mack were involved in Biggies murder?

Yea I believe he was camarel. There was so much shady shit going on at that tine in the LAPD. Check out the biggie and Tapac documentary by Nick Broomfield. It was very good and they talk about David Mack and lots of others.

I wasn't sure how to copy the and post the link here if someone can help

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: PhillyMob] #764157
02/17/14 01:18 PM
02/17/14 01:18 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: PhillyMob

Yea I believe he was camarel. There was so much shady shit going on at that tine in the LAPD. Check out the biggie and Tapac documentary by Nick Broomfield. It was very good and they talk about David Mack and lots of others.

I wasn't sure how to copy the and post the link here if someone can help

Thanks, Phillymob. I actually watched that Doc when i was very young, but i barely remember it. I've been reading up on the Rampart scandal recently, because i have just started watching The Shield recently and it's based on it and was originally going to be called Rampart. Anyway i'll watch the doc when i have the time. Here it is for anyone else who want to watch it -

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Camarel] #764187
02/17/14 04:03 PM
02/17/14 04:03 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Not for nothing, but i think your putting a bit too much stock in that theory.

BIGs mom had a lawsuit against the LAPD specifically cause of macks and everyone involved in that theory of the crime but then her lawyers dropped all those people from it because they didn't have much faith in that theory.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #764196
02/17/14 04:27 PM
02/17/14 04:27 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Not for nothing, but i think your putting a bit too much stock in that theory.

BIGs mom had a lawsuit against the LAPD specifically cause of macks and everyone involved in that theory of the crime but then her lawyers dropped all those people from it because they didn't have much faith in that theory.

I'm giving no stock into that theory. It's just i'm really interested in the Rampart scandal right now, and this is one of the related theories. Also the fact that members of the Rampart division worker security for Suge Knight and were pictured making gang signs, and apparently Mack is a full-fledged Blood in prison now. None of this gives credence to the theory and i'm not implying it does but it's still interesting regardless. Btw i forgot to thank you for your reponse to me earlier.

I was also meaning to ask you were you read/heard that Keefe admitted to his and his nephews involvement in Tupacs death? Also why Keefe or noone else involved were ever prosecuted?

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Camarel] #764203
02/17/14 05:10 PM
02/17/14 05:10 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
my bad camarel. Don't mean to come off like a know it all just that i read up a lot on this topic.

Its from greg kadings book murder rap (i know I'm bringing it up quite a lot and i sound like a fan boy).

He's goes into how they went through and broke down a lot of the theories and speculation about the crime and how they were able to disprove a lot of it through their investigation and narrow it in back to the crips and bloods.

Also look at the actual biggie hit and bring in the david mack theory and everything it alleges. Including the vehicle which in that theory is registered to mack, why would a experienced professional police officer use his own car in a hit.

Kading worked the drug investigation into keefes pcp ring in the hopes that he would fess to biggies murder which they were initially investigating instead of him and most of his family going to jail. He ended up admitting to the tupac slaying during meetings with kading and other detectives and was ready to wear a wire against zip martin who was the main conduit between him and puffy. The plan was to hopefully flip zip on puffy. Keefe said they had nothing to do with biggies murder and that they in fact were warning them the night of the shooting that there were many death row bloods in the venue.

What happened with all of this was that the lawsuit was the initial reason for the reopening of the investigation as soon as the task force had enough credible evidence that the crips killed tupac and that suge knight had ordered a bloods gang member to kill biggie, LAPD were in the clear, and no longer had to worry about the costly lawsuit hanging over them so they started to wind the investigation down by taking kading who was the lead off of it.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #764206
02/17/14 05:18 PM
02/17/14 05:18 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
my bad camarel. Don't mean to come off like a know it all just that i read up a lot on this topic.

Its from greg kadings book murder rap (i know I'm bringing it up quite a lot and i sound like a fan boy).

He's goes into how they went through and broke down a lot of the theories and speculation about the crime and how they were able to disprove a lot of it through their investigation and narrow it in back to the crips and bloods.

Also look at the actual biggie hit and bring in the david mack theory and everything it alleges. Including the vehicle which in that theory is registered to mack, why would a experienced professional police officer use his own car in a hit.

Kading worked the drug investigation into keefes pcp ring in the hopes that he would fess to biggies murder which they were initially investigating instead of him and most of his family going to jail. He ended up admitting to the tupac slaying during meetings with kading and other detectives and was ready to wear a wire against zip martin who was the main conduit between him and puffy. The plan was to hopefully flip zip on puffy. Keefe said they had nothing to do with biggies murder and that they in fact were warning them the night of the shooting that there were many death row bloods in the venue.

What happened with all of this was that the lawsuit was the initial reason for the reopening of the investigation as soon as the task force had enough credible evidence that the crips killed tupac and that suge knight had ordered a bloods gang member to kill biggie, LAPD were in the clear, and no longer had to worry about the costly lawsuit hanging over them so they started to wind the investigation down by taking kading who was the lead off of it.

No problem Scorcese, i appreciate all of the info you've gave me. I'm aware your very knowledgable on all of this, and i'll buy that book now from your reccomendation. I have to ask though has there been any confirmation on Kadings claims that Keefe confessed? Like is there any official documentaion, or did any of the other detectives who were present during the confession come forward? Sorry if this is all basic information, but i'm relatively new to all of this.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #764207
02/17/14 05:24 PM
02/17/14 05:24 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Yeah i agree with your points on Mack using his own car and all of the Amir Muhammed stuff from earlier. Can i ask if you still think Suge was involved but unrelated to the Rampart officers? Or if you have your own theory on what happened? Sorry for all the questions after you answer these i'll butt out of this thread because i've clearly turned it into my own unrelated topics, from the Biggie and Tupac murders and Rampart to Tookie to the founding of the crips lol . I have to say one more time thank you for taking the time to answer my questions on nearly 20 year old murders smile

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Camarel] #764213
02/17/14 05:54 PM
02/17/14 05:54 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss

No problem Scorcese, i appreciate all of the info you've gave me. I'm aware your very knowledgable on all of this, and i'll buy that book now from your reccomendation. I have to ask though has there been any confirmation on Kadings claims that Keefe confessed? Like is there any official documentaion, or did any of the other detectives who were present during the confession come forward? Sorry if this is all basic information, but i'm relatively new to all of this.

Kadings released a few pages of reports but i can't give a definite answer, again since no one was prosecuted or convicted its just another theory although a very credible one at that.

He's actually got his own thread on the makaveli board where he answers questions and calls out russel poole and conspiracy theorists.
http://www.makaveli-board.net/showthread.php?30727-Greg-Kading-s-Murder-Rap-Thread

Also I've posted this before but its a good in depth inter view with greg kading and he basically lays out each case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-MQTUzzuU

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #764217
02/17/14 06:03 PM
02/17/14 06:03 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Kadings released a few pages of reports but i can't give a definite answer, again since no one was prosecuted or convicted its just another theory although a very credible one at that.

He's actually got his own thread on the makaveli board where he answers questions and calls out russel poole and conspiracy theorists.
http://www.makaveli-board.net/showthread.php?30727-Greg-Kading-s-Murder-Rap-Thread

Also I've posted this before but its a good in depth inter view with greg kading and he basically lays out each case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-MQTUzzuU

Thanks for both. I have alot to go through there so when i do, if i have any follow up questions i'll start a new thread or revive an old one about Tupac.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Camarel] #764218
02/17/14 06:11 PM
02/17/14 06:11 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss

Yeah i agree with your points on Mack using his own car and all of the Amir Muhammed stuff from earlier. Can i ask if you still think Suge was involved but unrelated to the Rampart officers? Or if you have your own theory on what happened? Sorry for all the questions after you answer these i'll butt out of this thread because i've clearly turned it into my own unrelated topics, from the Biggie and Tupac murders and Rampart to Tookie to the founding of the crips lol . I have to say one more time thank you for taking the time to answer my questions on nearly 20 year old murders smile

Suge had off-duty officers working for him as security, to what degree he and his gang associates would trust them and allow them into the inner workings of death row is up for speculation. It should be noted though that many outside agencies were very weary of working with compton pd when it came to that investigation. In other words there were many officers who were compromised just for working security with death row.

Also i got no problem answering these questions. I don't mind where the discussion goes as long as it stays within the realm of the topic and doesn't go off into social issues or insults.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #764225
02/17/14 06:52 PM
02/17/14 06:52 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Suge had off-duty officers working for him as security, to what degree he and his gang associates would trust them and allow them into the inner workings of death row is up for speculation. It should be noted though that many outside agencies were very weary of working with compton pd when it came to that investigation. In other words there were many officers who were compromised just for working security with death row.

Also i got no problem answering these questions. I don't mind where the discussion goes as long as it stays within the realm of the topic and doesn't go off into social issues or insults.

I see what you're saying regarding Compton PD, all of the focus has been on LAPD even though Compton has connections to both and Tupac was possibly murdered by members of the Compton Crips. Come to think of it, i see no reason regardless of how much bs people think came from him that Rafael Pérez would fail to mention or would've no knowledge of Macks connection to Biggies death. Is there no alternate theory that you've heard on Biggies murder, that makes more sense?

I have enjoyed discussing this with you. I assure you no insults or Race discussions will be brought up by me, if another member does then i'll leave this thread myself.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Camarel] #764233
02/17/14 07:10 PM
02/17/14 07:10 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss

I see what you're saying regarding Compton PD, all of the focus has been on LAPD even though Compton has connections to both and Tupac was possibly murdered by members of the Compton Crips. Come to think of it, i see no reason regardless of how much bs people think came from him that Rafael Pérez would fail to mention or would've no knowledge of Macks connection to Biggies death. Is there no alternate theory that you've heard on Biggies murder, that makes more sense?

I have enjoyed discussing this with you. I assure you no insults or Race discussions will be brought up by me, if another member does then i'll leave this thread myself.

my reference to compton pd is mostly due to the fact that a number of compton officers were working for death row at the time and also Suge knight was affiliated with the mob piru gang which was also based in compton. But yeah you are right tupacs shooters were most likely members of south side compton crips, specifically orlando "baby lane" anderson and his uncle keefe d. This is why there was a gang war between the two groups after tupacs death.

Last edited by Scorsese; 02/17/14 07:15 PM.
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #764302
02/18/14 08:58 AM
02/18/14 08:58 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Also i should mention raphael perez has a very questionable credibility, he was known to lie and exaggerate other officers involvement in misconduct, obviously with mack there was no question of his corruption. i forgot to address that part.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #768696
03/18/14 04:52 PM
03/18/14 04:52 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Another LA gang member involved with music.
Eugene "Big U" Henley is a rolling 60s crip OG and also involved with managing artists and is friends with Suge Knight. I think he also produced some shitty straight to DVD film aswell with Ving Rhames.

He was present during an officer involved shooting back in 2011 when he got into an altercation with a rapper that was formerly under his management company.
Rapper Nipsey Hussle linked to an officer involved shooting in South LA
LAPD

By Alex Alonso
Streetgangs.com Staff Writer
March 18, 2011 11:58 p.m.
The LAPD are still investigating an officer involved shooting that took place Friday evening at Crenshaw and Slauson in South Los Angeles. The LAPD had been responding to a fight between Los Angeles based rapper Ermias “Nipsey Hussle” Asghedom, 25, and his former manager Eugene “Big U” Henley.
The two were once close business partners when the rapper signed with Cinematic/Epic records in 2007. Plans to release his first studio album, South Central State of Mind, were to follow after his three mixtapes from the series Bullets Aint Got No Name were an instant hit on the underground, but that album was never released.
This evening the two men got into physical altercation near the alley at the rear of the Shell gas station at Crenshaw and Slauson in Hyde Park. According to eye witnesses, Nipsey’s brother, Samiel Asghedom pulled out a gun to defend his brother and fired into the air to end the conflict. That’s when an LAPD officer arrived on the scene and fired at the brother, missing him.
Eugene "Big U" Henley
Eugene "Big U" Henley
According to LAPD Sergeant Ron Lopez, no one was hit and five people were taken into custody. Sgt. Lopez told streetgangs.com that no one has been booked yet, so the names of those five individuals have not been released, but we know that Henley, Nipsey and his brother were taken into custody Friday night and are being held at LAPD’s 77th Division.
Henley is the executive director of Developing Options, a non-profit community revitalization team dedicated to empowering youth from underprivileged communities in South LA.
- See more at: http://www.streetgangs.com/features/031811_ois_lapd#sthash.AYmRRSPp.dpuf

He was arrested back in 92 after being set up in a sting operation.

SOUTHWEST LOS ANGELES : Reputed Crips Chief Gets 23 Years in Robbery Try
Metropolitan Digest / Los Angeles County News In Brief
July 21, 1992
Email

A reputed kingpin of one of Los Angeles' most notorious Crips factions was sentenced Monday to 23 years in prison for trying to rob an undercover sheriff's deputy of 33 pounds of cocaine.

Eugene Henley, 26, known as "Big U," was arrested last December in a sting operation after he and a friend, Eddie J. Wagner, tried to rob an undercover officer who they apparently believed was a drug dealer, said Deputy Dist. Atty. Dan Feldstern.

Wagner, who was sentenced to 32 years, had arranged to purchase the cocaine from the officer, Feldstern said. But Henley arrived with a gun and demanded that the deputy hand over the drugs. Other officers watching the exchange moved in and arrested both men.

Although Henley denied any gang affiliation, he was described by gang experts as a leader, if not the top man, in the Rollin' 60s--a heavily armed Crips gang based in Southwest Los Angeles.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #768723
03/18/14 08:59 PM
03/18/14 08:59 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
violence, anger and meth aren't the only answers to hard problems. one needs to learn to adapt to their surroundings, my question to the guys that robbed the undercover officer would be, did they think the undercover was going to cut them out of their piece of the quick profit? do you know what a pain in the ass is would be to deal pounds of ROBBED cocaine? if you MUST deal try and be fair

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #768736
03/19/14 01:39 AM
03/19/14 01:39 AM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
Big U got linked in to the music industry when he met Harry-O in the pen.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: americafyeah] #768745
03/19/14 06:19 AM
03/19/14 06:19 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
There was another rolling 60 crip that was affiliated with death row called "keita rock" who was later convicted of manslaughter in arizona. He was apparently a shot caller.
Ive also read he was part of a gang prevention programme based out of a clothing store called the playground that bill clinton came to visit but it got shut down.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #768796
03/19/14 05:10 PM
03/19/14 05:10 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
There was another rolling 60 crip that was affiliated with death row called "keita rock" who was later convicted of manslaughter in arizona. He was apparently a shot caller.
Ive also read he was part of a gang prevention programme based out of a clothing store called the playground that bill clinton came to visit but it got shut down.

With felonies on their records...hard for ex-cons to get legit jobs.

This "gang prevention" hustle is one of the few ways that they can meet the terms of parole or probation by landing a payroll job.

It's the one occupation where their past is a PLUS.

From the outside looking in...I'd guess that 75% of them are going through the motions and still doing illegal activity on the side.

When Tookie was about to be executed I read or saw something about how.....on the night of the killings that he got convicted for.....he was employed at a halfway house as some sort of gang prevention counselor.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull