GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (m2w), 71 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,406
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,805
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,298
Posts1,058,130
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ex nba player indicted in drug probe #762734
02/09/14 03:31 PM
02/09/14 03:31 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Disgraced ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton is busted in massive drug sting while 'trying to move 900 POUNDS of cocaine'
By SNEJANA FARBEROV
PUBLISHED: 17:05, 22 January 2014 | UPDATED: 22:29, 22 January 2014
631 shares 25View

According to legal documents obtained by TMZ Sports, the former Washington Wizards point guard was taken into custody last week in Atlanta on multiple drug charges.

Crittenton, 26, was among 14 suspects who were rounded up in the bust, which also netted an enormous shipment of drugs. Four hundred kilos of cocaine equals roughly 900lbs.

According to investigators, the drug ring has been in business since at least 2012. It included members who went by nicknames like ‘Crutch,’ ‘Chop’ and ‘Carlito,’ TMZ reported.

The office of Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard Jr. said 14 people were arrested last Wednesday after a seven-month investigation.
Crittenton’s attorney, Brian Steel, told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution his client is innocent, adding they’ll ‘fight any and every false allegation’ against Crittenton.
For Crittenton, this is only the latest in a series of serious legal troubles.

He has been out on bond since the fall of 2011, when the one-time Georgia Tech basketball star was indicted on a slew of charges in the August 2011 drive-by shooting of a 22-year-old Atlanta woman.
Julian Jones, a mother of four, was gunned down in a gang-related incident that allegedly involved Crittenton and his cousin Douglas Gamble.

Officials say Crittenton accidentally shot Jones while trying to kill a man he had suspected of robbing him at gunpoint of $50,000 worth of jewelery and other valuables in April of that year.

Crittenton was a first-round draft pick of the Lakers in 2007 and has also played for the Washington Wizards and Memphis Grizzlies. He signed a non-guarantee contract with Charlotte Bobcats in 2010 before being waved.
During his two seasons with the NBA, Crittenton averaged 5.3 points per game in a total of 113 games.

He is best known for his 2010 armed confrontation in the Wizards locker room with teammate Gilbert Arenas+7
Dubious claim to fame: Crittenton, No. 8, had spent two seasons in the NBA playing for three different teams, but he is best known for his armed standoff in the Washington Wizards locker room
He is perhaps best known for his notorious 2010 armed confrontation in the Wizards locker room with teammate Gilbert Arenas, which resulted in a 38-game suspension for Crittenton.
In September 2011, Crittenton was released from jail after posting $230,000 bond. In October, a judge imposed a 12-hour curfew on the 26-year-old murder suspect requiring him to stay home from 7pm to 7am, according to Atlanta Journal Constitution.
ESPN reported that shortly after 6am last Wednesday, DEA agents, federal marshals and Atlanta metro police arrived at Crittenton’s home in Fayetteville and arrested the former NBA standout.
A judge ordered him held in Fulton County Jail without bond. He is due back in court February 14.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#ixzz2sr3vD7TI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by Scorsese; 02/09/14 03:31 PM.
Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #762752
02/09/14 07:08 PM
02/09/14 07:08 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Guy is a clearly a baws

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Wilson101] #762799
02/10/14 09:50 AM
02/10/14 09:50 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
People are dumb

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #839814
04/29/15 11:59 AM
04/29/15 11:59 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Scorsese

For Crittenton, this is only the latest in a series of serious legal troubles.

He has been out on bond since the fall of 2011, when the one-time Georgia Tech basketball star was indicted on a slew of charges in the August 2011 drive-by shooting of a 22-year-old Atlanta woman.
Julian Jones, a mother of four, was gunned down in a gang-related incident that allegedly involved Crittenton and his cousin Douglas Gamble.

Officials say Crittenton accidentally shot Jones while trying to kill a man he had suspected of robbing him at gunpoint of $50,000 worth of jewelery and other valuables in April of that year.

UPDATE 4/29/15

Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton pleaded guilty to the murder of 22-year-old Jullian Jones on Aug. 19, 2011. He will face 23 years in prison as part of a plea agreement.

Jones, a mother of four, was killed when Crittenton was trying to seek revenge against a man. Police said Crittenton and his cousin, Douglas Gamble, were going after a man he believed robbed him of his jewelry and iPhone.
Javaris Crittenton in 2011 (Getty Images)

According to WSB-TV, Crittenton made a tearful apology to the family. He also said he wishes he could change places with Jones and called the situation a horrible accident.

Crittenton was a top high school athlete in 2006 when he was named a McDonald's All-American. He went on to play at Georgia Tech for one season before turning pro. He was drafted 19th overall by the Lakers in 2007. He was then traded twice, first to the Grizzlies and then to the Wizards.

In 2009, Crittenton gained fame when he was in a locker room incident involving guns with teammate Gilbert Arenas. He was suspended for the rest of the season and was eventually released by the team.

His basketball career then saw him take a trip to the Chinese league and the NBA Development League, where he last played in 2011.

In 2010, he plead guilty to a misdemeanor gun possession charge. In January 2014, he was indicted on a drug charge while out on bond for murder.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #839829
04/29/15 02:25 PM
04/29/15 02:25 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
They are using the term player here lightly, he was a scrub. I wish Washington would go back to being called the Bullets.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #839832
04/29/15 02:32 PM
04/29/15 02:32 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Those Bullets jerseys were tight!

He was a pretty good player at Tech for sure. He just never seemed to pan out in the NBA.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: dixiemafia] #839845
04/29/15 03:09 PM
04/29/15 03:09 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
I think he is affiliated with a crip set in los angeles.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #839960
04/30/15 08:55 AM
04/30/15 08:55 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
this cat would just not stop

he's killed a 20 year old chick because of jewelry

then he thought he should start a dope operation while on bond for murder

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #839970
04/30/15 09:28 AM
04/30/15 09:28 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Does the plea include the drug charges?

He's probably going to spend his life in prison. These athlete gangsters are the dumbest motherfuckers around, I swear to God.

I don't care what set you are with, or were with when you were a kid. You're just a moron.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #840124
04/30/15 07:53 PM
04/30/15 07:53 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
i think the arenas thing was a joke, pretending to threaten him over a gambling debt, that spiraled out of control. from what i recall it led the team and other teams to reconsider gambling policies or something. doubt that ever panned out. a lot of these guys play cards and dice with eachother all the time on the road. that recent picture of the Warriors card game on the plane was ridiculous.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: tt120] #862782
10/08/15 03:37 PM
10/08/15 03:37 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
update

Former NBA player,Caron Butler, released a book...and he detailed the incident that happened between Arenas and Critterndon .

here

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/ex-w...dent/ar-AAfd58H

Caron Butler’s memoirs, “Tuff Juice: My Journey from the Streets to the NBA,” was officially released on Wednesday. While the former Wizards All-Star forward mostly focuses on his rough childhood and the challenges of his teen-aged years, he also included several pages about his time in Washington, including a first-person account of the gun incident that tore the franchise apart. In this excerpt, Butler provides his first extended on-the-record account of the episode, which began in December 2009.

On the flight home the next night after we lost at Phoenix, Gilbert, teammate Javaris Crittenton, and several other players were in a card game that got real heated. While Gilbert was a dominating presence on the team, Javaris didn’t roll with some of his ways. The players were in seats facing each other with a pull-out table between them. I was in the seat next to them half asleep as we began our descent into DC.

My eyes popped open when I heard Javaris say, “Put the money back. Put the [expletive] money back.”

“I ain’t putting [expletive] back,” Gilbert replied. “Get it the way Tyson got the title. Might or fight or whatever you got to do to get your money back. Otherwise, you ain’t gettin’ it.”

When Gilbert put the money in his pocket, Javaris lunged over the table to grab him. Antawn Jamison, seated across the aisle, leaped up, shoved Javaris’s shoulder down on the table, and held it there with the full weight of his body while telling him to calm down.

I got up and yelled “Hey, everybody shut the [expletive] up. How much was in the pot?”

It was $1,100.

“It shouldn’t be that hard to pay what you owe him,” I told Gilbert. “We all make a great living, so just pay the money.”

A man who has a $111 million contract shouldn’t be fighting over $1,100.

Message not received. The two of them kept arguing as we buckled up for the landing.

They were still going at it when we all got on an airport shuttle van to take us to our vehicles.

Ernie Grunfeld, the team president, leaned over to me and said in a pleading manner, “Talk to them.”

“I did,” I told him, “but they keep arguing.”

Everyone could hear Gilbert and Javaris going at it as we rode along.

“I’ll see your [expletive] at practice and you know what I do,” Gilbert said.

“What the [expletive] you mean, you know what I do?” replied Javaris.

“I play with guns.”

“Well I play with guns, too.”

We had the next day off, but on the following day, December 21, practice started at ten o’clock at the Verizon Center so we all wandered in a little earlier.

When I entered the locker room, I thought I had somehow been transported back to my days on the streets of Racine. Gilbert was standing in front of his two locker stalls, the ones previously used by Michael Jordan, with four guns on display. Javaris was standing in front of his own stall, his back to Gilbert.

“Hey, MF, come pick one,” Gilbert told Javaris while pointing to the weapons. “I’m going to shoot your [expletive] with one of these.”

“Oh no, you don’t need to shoot me with one of those,” said Javaris, turning around slowly like a gunslinger in the Old West. “I’ve got one right here.”

He pulled out his own gun, already loaded, cocked it, and pointed it at Gilbert.

Other players who had been casually arriving, laughing and joking with each other, came to a sudden halt, their eyes bugging out. It took them only a few seconds to realize this was for real, a shootaround of a whole different nature. They all looked at each other and then they ran, the last man out locking the door behind him.

I didn’t panic because I’d been through far worse, heard gunshots more times than I could count, and seen it all before. This would have been just another day on the south side.

I talked calmly to Javaris, reminding him that his entire career, not to mention, perhaps, his life, would be over if he flicked that trigger finger.

I looked back at Gilbert. He was silent as he removed himself from the scene.

Javaris slowly lowered the gun.

I know that Gilbert was thinking, “I went too far. I had a gun pointed at me and it was loaded.”

Somebody outside the locker room called 911. Flip Saunders was the coach back then, but he was too scared to even come into the locker room.

I was under no illusions that many of the rest of us were not going to be affected by the gun incident. I knew this was the end of the Washington franchise as we had known it. With Mr. Pollin gone, a new regime coming in, and the image of the team shattered by guns that weren’t even fired, it was time to tear up the Wizards, wipe the roster clean, and start all over again.

Grunfeld warned me that was going to happen. “We might have to trade everyone,” he said. “Rebuild from scratch, looking forward to the future.”

All I said was, “Okay.” What else could I say?

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #862785
10/08/15 03:52 PM
10/08/15 03:52 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
WOW...all over $1k and now the dude ruined his life and wow

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: dixiemafia] #862800
10/08/15 06:12 PM
10/08/15 06:12 PM
K1NG6 Offline
Made Member
K1NG6  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Those Bullets jerseys were tight!

He was a pretty good player at Tech for sure. He just never seemed to pan out in the NBA.

+1. Those Bullet's jerseys were one of my favorite NBA uniforms ever, along with the old Atlanta Hawks jerseys from the late 1980's during the Dominique Wilkins/Spud Webb days. Although, the jerseys that the Wizards wear now are pretty similar to the ones they wore during the Bullets era. At least they went back to their primary color scheme.

And Crittenton was definitely a great college player. If I remember right, he came out after his freshman or sophomore year at Georgia Tech. He definitely could have used another year or two in college to work on his game (and mature as a person) before he went to the league. But I'm sure it's pretty hard to turn down leaving when you are projected as a fringe lottery/mid to late first round draft choice, especially when you came from an upbringing with very little income and no guidance on how to be a man. Staying in college at least another year or so may have totally changed his future - he may have become a better player and ended up on the right team where he would have stuck and been key to the team, and in turn maybe he would have gave up all of the "extracurricular" bullshit that ended up derailing his career.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #862821
10/08/15 09:15 PM
10/08/15 09:15 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yea last year I know they tried to go back to them but like you said the colors are not the same and with all the gun killings these days the "bullets" logo will never be back sadly. Back in the day I was a Bird man and my brother was a Magic man but those Washington jersey just took the cake. I wished I would have bought one before they banned them. I imagine you could buy a Chinese version off eBay if you wanted.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: dixiemafia] #862827
10/08/15 10:17 PM
10/08/15 10:17 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
very long but detailed article about JC's life and fall

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/2014/06/30/javaris-crittenton

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #862878
10/09/15 03:30 PM
10/09/15 03:30 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
These types of people are notorious for commiting crimes in spite of being paid egregious amounts of money to Bounce a ball for a living. Gee, that takes a lot of brains.
To get paid millions to bounce a ball and then throw it all away has to leave the reader scratching his head and wondering if the subjects IQ is that of a retard.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Crash] #862939
10/10/15 12:10 AM
10/10/15 12:10 AM
K1NG6 Offline
Made Member
K1NG6  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Crash
These types of people are notorious for commiting crimes in spite of being paid egregious amounts of money to Bounce a ball for a living. Gee, that takes a lot of brains.
To get paid millions to bounce a ball and then throw it all away has to leave the reader scratching his head and wondering if the subjects IQ is that of a retard.

I'm not sticking up for the dumb athletes who throw it all away like Crittenton did. However, I think being a pro basketball player is a whole hell of a lot harder than "just bouncing a ball". If it were that easy, anyone and everyone would be in the NBA. Their is actually use of the brain involved. I know everyone likes to hate on LeBron James, but the guy is a legitimate genius when it comes to the game of basketball. Not only is he a phenomenal athlete, but his IQ for the game is off the charts.

The guys like Javaris Crittenton who come from the hood, and can't seem to escape the ghetto/gangbanging life even after making millions give the rest of the pro athletes a bad rap. There are actually pro athletes who give back to the communities that they live and work in and who make a real difference.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #862967
10/10/15 09:57 AM
10/10/15 09:57 AM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
King6
You are right, there is more to basketball than just bouncing a ball. You also have to toss the ball through a hoop. However, i dont think it takes intellect to do that.
What bothers me , most basketball players are black and from the time they are just a bunch of fine young bucks,they are bred to bounce balls, have babies, and perhaps engage in some crime.
What the black community needs to to is simple: push these kids to be commodity traders, bankers, engineers, doctors, and accountants. But thats not the way it is in the black community. Instead of listening to Al Sharpton and his bullshit, have a REAL black leader step up to the plate and say hey, why not get an education or skilled trade, save some money, travel the world, meet a nice girl from a nice family, get married, then have a baby!!!! That sounds logical.
You do that and blacks will stop killing each other and they would actually become the minority in prison opposed to the majority.
And for gods sakes, stop blaming hard working white people for all your irresponsible decisions. And for heavens sakes, you can do far greater things than rap or bounce a damn ball. We are all born equal, no reason for blacks to be so far behind the eight ball.
Chinese are the true minority as are those from india, why do they succeed!!!

Last edited by Crash; 10/10/15 10:04 AM.
Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Crash] #863025
10/10/15 08:20 PM
10/10/15 08:20 PM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Crash
King6
You are right, there is more to basketball than just bouncing a ball. You also have to toss the ball through a hoop. However, i dont think it takes intellect to do that.
What bothers me , most basketball players are black and from the time they are just a bunch of fine young bucks,they are bred to bounce balls, have babies, and perhaps engage in some crime.
What the black community needs to to is simple: push these kids to be commodity traders, bankers, engineers, doctors, and accountants. But thats not the way it is in the black community. Instead of listening to Al Sharpton and his bullshit, have a REAL black leader step up to the plate and say hey, why not get an education or skilled trade, save some money, travel the world, meet a nice girl from a nice family, get married, then have a baby!!!! That sounds logical.
You do that and blacks will stop killing each other and they would actually become the minority in prison opposed to the majority.
And for gods sakes, stop blaming hard working white people for all your irresponsible decisions. And for heavens sakes, you can do far greater things than rap or bounce a damn ball. We are all born equal, those from no reason for blacks to be so far behind the eight ball.
Chinese are the true minority as are india, why do they succeed!!!

You also have to toss the ball through a hoop. However, i dont think it takes intellect to do that.

ok I grew up with and played with and against Quinton Dailey and Tony Guy in Baltimore both HS all-americans and college all- americans(78-81) and NBA draft picks. the time those guys put into hoops was mind boggling. we would have a brutal practice for a summer league team, and you would walk by a playground at midnight and those jokers would be back on the court. you are just not falling out of bed and just be black and tall and make the nba.

What the black community needs to to is simple: push these kids to be commodity traders, bankers, engineers, doctors, and accountants.

What makes you think black folks are not in those career fields? I work at the big airplane maker in seattle do you know how many black engineers and engineering techs are there? scores of them. I agree way too many bros do waste time on rap but I will never knock anybody for playing sports. You can parlay a scholarship to a small college into a nice lifestyle if you get the degree,my older brother did. My friend Tony Guy did not play long in the NBA but he graduated from the University of Kansas and got a state farm agency he has ran for 35 years. I know black pilots, doctors,engineers and other professionals. I myself am a degreed FAA licensed aircraft mech and worked for TWA and NWA for 20 years. the media and other folks do not want to talk about those black folks, they rather peddle ghetto pathology and jim crow based stereotypes.

stop listening to Al Sharpton? I always shake my head when I read this. He is not a factor really,but I will tell you this, that mofo is not always wrong I have seen enough bs on these jobs myself to know he is not lying.

can we admit the drug dealing based killing in these big cities is no different from the stuff crooks and killers this site is based on have done. They have the same mentality, I think it is hard for a inner city hoodlum to top Roy DeMeo.

no reason for blacks to be so far behind the eight ball.
Chinese are the true minority as are india, why do they succeed!!! [/quote]

You know those folks are often from the educated upper classes in those countries.The uneducated poor from those places are not getting into America,same with the Africans. You know the blacks in America are only 50 yrs out of jim crow which made sure blacks come not build real wealth in the country. but we supposed to catch up in 50 yrs? that is not going to happen. blacks did not even start get decent jobs in private industry until the 80's let alone start businesses. Blacks were legally blocked out of social security too at the beginning and could not use their GI bills in the south or outside the ghetto up north when they came home from the war until the civil right acts of 1965

Last edited by satch7; 10/10/15 08:29 PM.
Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #863106
10/11/15 03:43 PM
10/11/15 03:43 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
Jim crow only 50 years ago???? What about 50 years after the jews were released from concentration camps?? That would of been 1995 and the jews seemed to of done very well way before that.

Chinese immigrants came from upper income families? What ?? Tell that to the chinese food delivery guy who delivers in dangerous black neighborhoods on his bicycle. Most chinese and indians that come here are NOT from upper or middle class families, thats bull shit. They succeed because they are strong believers in education and they push their kids hard. More importantly, they dont have an out of wedlock birth rate of over 70% .
Think about this. You have millions of blacks that live in poverty and in violent neighborhoods. They then ask themselves," how can i create a better life". Their answer: "i know, i will have a bunch of kids without being married, without having my child a stable environment, without aquiring skills that will make me marketable in the job market". Thats a recipe for success..NOT.
Your statement about all the black engineers is laughable. I dont know why you woukd post such nonsense.
The issues in the black community can be solved quickly. All they have to do is stop having babies out of welock. Have children after being married and raise them in a stable environment. Babies arent pitbull puppies.

Last edited by Crash; 10/11/15 03:45 PM.
Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #863121
10/11/15 06:05 PM
10/11/15 06:05 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
This is the most racist board..

Half of you can't wait to criticize black people. Crash, why don't you just focus on the topic at hand instead of posting your babble bullshit.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #863124
10/11/15 06:28 PM
10/11/15 06:28 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Exactly, MightyHealthy.

And I don't know if you're stuck in the sixties or something, but there are plenty of black lawyers, doctors, bankers, engineers and otherwise white-collar professionals. In fact, those "rappers" you talk about are engineers, studio engineers. A lot of them believe it or not, are college educated too, as far as rappers/producers go. Secondly, "entrepreneurship" is definitely preached and held in serious regard in urban communities, the difference is just how it's gone about, some guys choose a route they only know, drugs, etc. But that doesn't speak for everybody that's black. Every race has their rotten apples, unfortunately for African-Americans, the media likes to portray only there's the majority of the time.

In order to play basketball and be good enough to make it at a professional level, it takes dedication, work ethic, and a serious grind. The same goes for entertainers, it's more than just writing words that sound alike on a piece of paper, in order to get anywhere with you have to believe in the same methods as said above and practice them. This isn't about black vs. white, this is about Javaris Crittenton, a professional athlete who made the wrong decisions all throughout his life, even when he was put into a fortunate position. However, for every Javaris Crittenton there's a Kobe Bryant. And if you think that white athletes don't make retarded decisions and go through their own publicized ordeals, look no further than the Chicago Blackhawks.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #863126
10/11/15 06:31 PM
10/11/15 06:31 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
First off, im not a racist. No one loves blacks more than me.
Every time i see a fine young buck wasting his life robbing and dealing crack, it makes me sick. There is more out there than crime and babies. Im the only one with the guts and compassion to say it,

Last edited by Crash; 10/11/15 06:32 PM.
Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: Scorsese] #863143
10/11/15 07:49 PM
10/11/15 07:49 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
I greatly appreciate your courage. Without your anonymous posts on the internet, who knows how worse the situation could become?

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: mightyhealthy] #863485
10/15/15 10:55 AM
10/15/15 10:55 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
satch,K1ing, mighty healthy and Sinatra.

thanks for trying to combat this type of stuff, but it's not worth it.

From my experience, the vocal racists are not really angry at outside groups. Generally they are underachievers and ne'er do wells and to cover up for their shortcomings in life they focus on a segment of society who are worse off than they are.

Not just a color issue either. Growing up..about 90% of the Black(American) kids I grew up with were cool. There was that 10% though who tried to disrespect foreign Blacks in general and Haitians specifically. It was always the loser types, the ones who grew up to be nothing.

Vocally prejudiced people tend to be the bottom feeders of their group. They wake up every morning KNOWING that they ain't shit. They direct that anger towards others instead of trying to better themselves.

Re: ex nba player indicted in drug probe [Re: mightyhealthy] #863505
10/15/15 02:01 PM
10/15/15 02:01 PM
K1NG6 Offline
Made Member
K1NG6  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
This is the most racist board..

Half of you can't wait to criticize black people. Crash, why don't you just focus on the topic at hand instead of posting your babble bullshit.

Extremely racist. Along with hateful, bigoted posts regarding other topics such as homosexuality. It's shameful, and I have found some of the posts to be ridiculously offensive. The thread about Jared from Subway on another section of the board had some comments that were just absurd.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull