GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 111 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,712
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,769
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
funniest or dumbest mob stories #761058
01/30/14 02:03 PM
01/30/14 02:03 PM
pittsburgh
xs0u1x Offline OP
Button
xs0u1x  Offline OP
Button
pittsburgh
with the recent thread about the $164 home depot shoplifting bust...that got me thinking.

What are some of the funniest or dumbest mob moves you've ever seen/read/heard about?

just for a good laugh.

My favorite so far would have to be the story in albert demeo's book about the twins doing a drive by shooting on a cow in a winnebago.

Last edited by xs0u1x; 01/30/14 02:04 PM.
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #761059
01/30/14 02:24 PM
01/30/14 02:24 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
On December 2,1926 Chicago mobster Vincent Drucci was charged with impersonating a government agent and trying to confiscate beer in a garage by slugging the attendant there.The next day it was learned that Drucci,Bugs Moran and Gusenbergs entered the garage.There they found two police on guard with a black garage attendant named Ulysses.Drucci claimed to be a government agent and sliped the cuffs on the police men and disarmed them.Drucci beated the hell out of Ulysses.Neither of them touched the beer and suddenly returned the revolvers to the policemen.It is believed there were there to seize certain records on the premises.Drucci was held on a $2,000 bond for impersonating an officer.

Capone shoots himself after playing a game of golf with Johnny Patton, named the boy Mayor of Burnham.Capone was getting into a car when his .45 discharged in his right pant pocket, thus creating a bullet wound to both legs and groin.Al was taken to St .Margaret's Hospital in Hammond. Al registered at the hospital under the name of Geary. Al's entourage occupied five rooms at the hospital.On guard was Louis"Little New York" Campagna.

Paul Castellano had left the White House one day to travel to Tampa, Florida. The reason for his visit, according to his lawyer, was elective surgery. But further investigation by the U.S. Attorneys Office in Tampa revealed the true nature of this surgery. Big Paul had received a penile implant, a device that when unfolded would give him a mechanical erection. The implant telescoped inside of him like a manual car antenna.This bit of information raised more than a few eyebrows within law enforcement. Castellano had never been known as a ladies man, but now in the autumn of his years, he was getting himself fixed, presumably to satisfy his new love.

In 1975 Greg Scarpa ran off to Las Vegas and married Lili Dajani,a former Miss Israel.Years later, Dajani’s lover, a former abortion doctor named Eli Shkolnik, was murdered on Scarpa’s orders. Yet in 1979 Scarpa agreed to let Linda carry on a torrid sexual relationship with Larry Mazza, a handsome eighteen-year-old delivery boy—and later made Mazza his protege,schooling him in loan sharking, bank robbery, and homicide.

And i dont know if this one is true because it sounds more like a legend...The father of “Crazy” Joe Gallo was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on a fine Italian dinner. The places were set in the dining room. His sons — all in good cheer — came in the door. The father embraced Joey, congratulating him on a job well done. The young men sat down to eat. While the father was opening a bottle of wine, the phone rang. The father answered, only saying “Hello.” Less than a minute later, he put the phone down and walked over to Joe. The father began to slap Joe across the face, yelling out insults. Joey Gallo shot the wrong man.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: Toodoped] #761061
01/30/14 02:29 PM
01/30/14 02:29 PM
pittsburgh
xs0u1x Offline OP
Button
xs0u1x  Offline OP
Button
pittsburgh
lol at capone shooting himself and scarpa letting someone bang his broad.

must have hada cuckold fetish or something.

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #761062
01/30/14 02:32 PM
01/30/14 02:32 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
True story….this was years before you needed a passport between the US and Canada.
Some guys from Utica and Rome were coming back from a sit down in the Canadian side of the Falls across the peace bridge. They get to the border and the guard asks the usual questions, but was persistent about if they have anything to declare. (Clearly they ran the plates and a flag came up) About the third time he asked one of the guys yells out “yeah, we got the fucking Queen in the back seat”. They get sent to a staging area, everyone is detained, and the 1976 Eldorado gets torn apart, including the seats and quarter panels. Three days later they were released and told “have a nice day” because miraculously there was nothing illegal in the car. It is a good thing that it was the guy it was who did something so stupid, because anyone lesser would have taken a beating for sure. Instead he got ribbed for it to the day he died. The story was actually told as his funeral.(RIP Rock)

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #761063
01/30/14 02:35 PM
01/30/14 02:35 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: xs0u1x
lol at capone shooting himself and scarpa letting someone bang his broad.

must have hada cuckold fetish or something.

lol Scarpa had a crazy life

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #761067
01/30/14 02:50 PM
01/30/14 02:50 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Another funny story comes from the testimony of Anthony “Bingy” Arillotta,when before getting made,he and another guy were told to leave their jewelry, beepers and cellphones at a bar and then were driven to an apartment building.Genovese soldier Steve Alfisi told Arillotta to wait his turn in a tiny bathroom and then he was told to undress, take all his clothes off and put on a bathrobe.Ofcourse they wanted to make sure that he had no wire on him but a gangster ceremony in bathrobes...if you ask me thats a little bit awkward situation...

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #761068
01/30/14 02:53 PM
01/30/14 02:53 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: xs0u1x
with the recent thread about the $164 home depot shoplifting bust...that got me thinking.

What are some of the funniest or dumbest mob moves you've ever seen/read/heard about?

just for a good laugh.

My favorite so far would have to be the story in albert demeo's book about the twins doing a drive by shooting on a cow in a winnebago.

If it was Winnebago IL I think the cow survived, in fact I think I know her !
smile

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: TheArm] #761077
01/30/14 03:17 PM
01/30/14 03:17 PM
pittsburgh
xs0u1x Offline OP
Button
xs0u1x  Offline OP
Button
pittsburgh
@TheArm LOLOL!!! priceless!!!!

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: Toodoped] #761142
01/30/14 10:53 PM
01/30/14 10:53 PM
In a wide open city
Tony_Pro Offline
Capo
Tony_Pro  Offline
Capo
In a wide open city
Originally Posted By: Toodoped

Paul Castellano had left the White House one day to travel to Tampa, Florida. The reason for his visit, according to his lawyer, was elective surgery. But further investigation by the U.S. Attorneys Office in Tampa revealed the true nature of this surgery. Big Paul had received a penile implant, a device that when unfolded would give him a mechanical erection. The implant telescoped inside of him like a manual car antenna.This bit of information raised more than a few eyebrows within law enforcement. Castellano had never been known as a ladies man, but now in the autumn of his years, he was getting himself fixed, presumably to satisfy his new love.

What makes it funnier was that his "love" was actually his middle-aged South American housemaid. It caused a big stir among the more traditional Gambinos when it came out on wiretaps that he was fucking his housemaid while his wife was in the same house (vergogna, senza rispetto!)

This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up.-Paul Castellano (he would know)

"I'm not talking about Italians, I'm talking about criminals."-Joe Valachi
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #761145
01/30/14 11:34 PM
01/30/14 11:34 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
That's a funny story TheArm. At least Castellano was in love with the person and not her looks.

Funny story I heard from San Jose. Joe Cerrito asked his Brother Salvatore to place a $5,000 bet on the New York Giants, Sal misunderstood and placed the bet on the San Francisco Giants, the New York Giants lost their game and the San Francisco Giants won theirs. Sal brings the winnings to Joe who is confused about the winnings. Sal says that Joe won, but Joe keeps saying that the Giants lost. Sal says he put the bet on San Francisco not New York, and Joe yells at Sal for not doing what he had asked him to do, even though he won with the SF Giants instead of losing with a bet on the NY Giants.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #761747
02/04/14 10:24 AM
02/04/14 10:24 AM
fortunato Offline
Made Member
fortunato  Offline
Made Member
Love to read these stories they are hilarious.

If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
~ Michael Corlelone

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: Tony_Pro] #761760
02/04/14 01:14 PM
02/04/14 01:14 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro

What makes it funnier was that his "love" was actually his middle-aged South American housemaid. It caused a big stir among the more traditional Gambinos when it came out on wiretaps that he was fucking his housemaid while his wife was in the same house (vergogna, senza rispetto!)

In other words it was a big shame for Paul.Disrespected his wife and lost his manhood,wich is very important between gangsters especialy if its the boss

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #761816
02/04/14 05:16 PM
02/04/14 05:16 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Here's one...

When Tony Accardo was asked by the US Senate in Washington(in 1984 i think)about his association with Joey Aiuppa,Accardo said that he and Aiuppa were close friends for a long time and that they never discussed crime and that he never killed anyone.

Next question was:"Mr.Accardo,what does Mr.Auippa do for a living?"

Accardo said: "I dont know"

The whole court room started laughting

The Don kept his mouth shut also kept his innocent look of an old harmless man...

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: Toodoped] #761848
02/04/14 07:22 PM
02/04/14 07:22 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
On Inside the American mob on nat geo.

Salvatore Polisi talks about how a member slept with another members wife. He was given a box with a knife inside and told to take care of the problem. So he flew down to Florida knocked on the guys door and the wife answered. So he busts in finds the guy, ties him to the pool table and makes his wife watch while he sliced his balls. Lmao. He was laughing telling the story saying the guy is ok he didn't die. Lol

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #761849
02/04/14 07:27 PM
02/04/14 07:27 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Joe Coffey talks about hearing gotti on wiretap. He lost like $20,000 one night on gambling. So gotti started saying fuck you to god and started blaming him. Lol COffey says all the cops were cracking up.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #762553
02/08/14 12:41 AM
02/08/14 12:41 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Accardo answer about what Auippa does for a living is hilarious.

Another story I heard, this one is from Milwaukee. One of the Gumina brothers, a man named Tony G, and Peter Sorce, a cousin to San Jose crime family member Frank Sorce, entered a tavern that was operating illegal slot machines. The three men smashed some of the machines to get their point to the operator to start paying up. When the three were arrested, Gumina bulked at the charges since slot machines were illegal to operate in the state and said he should not be charged with the crime.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #762562
02/08/14 02:19 AM
02/08/14 02:19 AM
las vegas
bobbyvegas Offline
Made Member
bobbyvegas  Offline
Made Member
las vegas
I was in a social club in new york a few years back. Im not gonna mention the name of the club or who it was, so dont ask. It was a nobody wannabe. Thats all ill say. It was 10 am. This guy walks in very frustrated. He hardly drinks. Especially in the morning. He poors a shot. Slams it. Everyone's like whats wrong. He says" im very irritated cause im at my house trying to jerkoff, and my 3 year old niece keeps crawling in the room". He said he had to keep closing his laptop everytime she came in the room.the whole club was dying laughing.

Thats a lie
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #762583
02/08/14 10:15 AM
02/08/14 10:15 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Heres another one...

In 1982 Nick Scarfo was asked by the Senate Congressional subcommittee to spell Vincent Falcones surname.Scarfo turned to his lawyer for help...and his lawyer whispered:F-A-L-C-O-N-E....and Nicky gave the answer. smile

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: Toodoped] #762592
02/08/14 12:59 PM
02/08/14 12:59 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Heres another one...

In 1982 Nick Scarfo was asked by the Senate Congressional subcommittee to spell Vincent Falcones surname.Scarfo turned to his lawyer for help...and his lawyer whispered:F-A-L-C-O-N-E....and Nicky gave the answer. smile

Lol I was watching that testimony the other day. Seems like a lot more then Falcone that he couldn't spell. But I no he was asking the lawyer what to say so he didn't incriminate himself. Funny though.

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: PhillyMob] #762630
02/08/14 02:59 PM
02/08/14 02:59 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
Heres another one...

Lol I was watching that testimony the other day. Seems like a lot more then Falcone that he couldn't spell. But I no he was asking the lawyer what to say so he didn't incriminate himself. Funny though.

Kind of like how you can't spell.

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: PhillyMob] #762631
02/08/14 03:16 PM
02/08/14 03:16 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
Heres another one...

Here's Scarfo at that hearing being asked about Falcone.

Simone had to tell him how to answer each question. What he was charged with, who he was charged with and how to spell Falcone.

The part on Falcone starts 8 minutes into the video

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #762633
02/08/14 03:20 PM
02/08/14 03:20 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
"Thank God for the American jury system"-Nicky Scarfo lol

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #762653
02/08/14 06:37 PM
02/08/14 06:37 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
Hahaha notice how the lawyer laughs/smirks after Nicky Scarfo asks him how to spell Falcone

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #762684
02/08/14 10:58 PM
02/08/14 10:58 PM
las vegas
bobbyvegas Offline
Made Member
bobbyvegas  Offline
Made Member
las vegas
You guys are a bunch of dumb asses. Scarfo looked to his lawyer to see if he should answer the question or plead the 5th amendment. Scarfo did that on every single question. The lawyer just happened to spell it out. Whoever got a kick out of this, is a jagoff

Thats a lie
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #762685
02/08/14 11:03 PM
02/08/14 11:03 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
I got a kick out of it.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: xs0u1x] #762688
02/08/14 11:12 PM
02/08/14 11:12 PM
las vegas
bobbyvegas Offline
Made Member
bobbyvegas  Offline
Made Member
las vegas
Im sure you did carmela. I bet you get a kick out of a lot of stuff

Thats a lie
Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: Toodoped] #762875
02/10/14 07:46 PM
02/10/14 07:46 PM
N
Nice_Guy Offline
Made Member
Nice_Guy  Offline
N
Made Member
Here's one...

When Tony Accardo was asked by the US Senate in Washington(in 1984 i think)about his association with Joey Aiuppa,Accardo said that he and Aiuppa were close friends for a long time and that they never discussed crime and that he never killed anyone.

Next question was:"Mr.Accardo,what does Mr.Auippa do for a living?"

Accardo said: "I dont know"

The whole court room started laughting

The Don kept his mouth shut also kept his innocent look of an old harmless man...

Accardo, the greatest gangster ever to come out of chicago!

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: bobbyvegas] #762876
02/10/14 07:50 PM
02/10/14 07:50 PM
N
Nice_Guy Offline
Made Member
Nice_Guy  Offline
N
Made Member
Originally Posted By: bobbyvegas
You guys are a bunch of dumb asses. Scarfo looked to his lawyer to see if he should answer the question or plead the 5th amendment. Scarfo did that on every single question. The lawyer just happened to spell it out. Whoever got a kick out of this, is a jagoff

Delacrotch-Jaggoff
Carmela-soon to be labeled Jaggoff if he keeps it up lol

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: Nice_Guy] #762886
02/10/14 08:43 PM
02/10/14 08:43 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Nice_Guy

Delacrotch-Jaggoff

Nice Guy- a load his mother wishes she took on her back.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: funniest or dumbest mob stories [Re: carmela] #762920
02/11/14 01:03 AM
02/11/14 01:03 AM
N
Nice_Guy Offline
Made Member
Nice_Guy  Offline
N
Made Member
Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: Nice_Guy

Delacrotch-Jaggoff

Nice Guy- a load his mother wishes she took on her back.

That was actually funny, I love that filthy mouth lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull