GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Signor Vitelli, 1 invisible), 67 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,318
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,670
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,497
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,264
Posts1,057,450
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Moe_Tilden] #799502
08/31/14 08:33 AM
08/31/14 08:33 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
It doesn't say anything about the police encouraging the victim to lie or Stephen being cleared of hitting him with a brick. It couldn't be proven what he hit him with.

The State charge was assault in the second degree. He did about two years at Cape Vincent. But there's nothing in the official record stating that is was a brick.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #799634
08/31/14 05:32 PM
08/31/14 05:32 PM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York
Off to college! grin

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: bronxgal2697] #799669
08/31/14 09:46 PM
08/31/14 09:46 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: bronxgal2697
Big Vin did not get his kids "involved", actually he told them quite the opposite . You don't know the relationship these kids had with their father or family. Just like any family, kids can stray the wrong way for whatever reason and make mistakes. Some will learn their lesson and some unfortunately do not. They are not "bad" kids and will work hard at overcoming the mistakes. So before you make a comment like that , know your facts.
Yeah okay...Mob boss can't even control his own kids...You serious ?? lol

Nah, they're not bad kids, they have many redeeming qualities...Dealing drugs, ignoring their father's wishes and claiming their own mother disowned them...What good boys !! rolleyes

Last edited by DiLorenzo; 08/31/14 09:55 PM.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Moe_Tilden] #799670
08/31/14 10:02 PM
08/31/14 10:02 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
It doesn't say anything about the police encouraging the victim to lie or Stephen being cleared of hitting him with a brick. It couldn't be proven what he hit him with.

You are curiously defensive of the instigator of this assault - who has just been sent to jail for another separate indiscretion.

Anyways, hopefully he can keep his nose clean when he gets out. It's not like he killed anybody.
She might be the one That Basciano bought the toaster for !!!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: DiLorenzo] #799695
09/01/14 07:36 AM
09/01/14 07:36 AM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York
Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo

You are curiously defensive of the instigator of this assault - who has just been sent to jail for another separate indiscretion.

Anyways, hopefully he can keep his nose clean when he gets out. It's not like he killed anybody.
She might be the one That Basciano bought the toaster for !!!

lol

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #799698
09/01/14 08:01 AM
09/01/14 08:01 AM
Y
yankees127 Offline
Button
yankees127  Offline
Y
Button
So I heard you were looking for me Dilorenzo !!! Well the Broad is back to answer your no substance statements. Since you were wondering where I was , as I remember I said I wasn't posting on here anymore. But since someone told me you missed me I guess one more time will do it. First to answer you to dealing drugs. Yes they dealth pot so big deal its legal in most states and will be legal here soon. They didn't deal hard drugs so get that straight. Yes they did follow there fathers wishes none of them are MADE men and that was his wish. Vinny Jr is not made as I posted here before. That was his wish . So knock it anyway you want thats the truth. As far as your statment their own mother disowned them. IF you read very carefully as I am sure you usually don't he said his mother hasn't spoken to him since he got into trouble that's not disowning him. There is a diffence in case you are not smart enough to tell. Disown and mad have two different meanings. Are you such a good person ha I doubt it. So they are not such good boys but as she said they are not that bad. What did they actually do that is so bad besides selling pot that you are continually condemning them. Tell me !! As far as the toaster comment. Yes maybe she was one they he gave something to maybe she wasn't. But instead of making a toaster comment why do you say about the other things he did , why because the toaster comment is more belittling. You are just a person that sees only bad in people I can tell just from your comments. Have you ever said anything positive about anybody and I am not talking about the Basciano's . As far as I am concerned the only one that post the truth on this site and is right 99% of the time is Pizzaboy. I am glad that you all respect his comments and insight because maybe then you people on here will get it straight most of the time. How old are you Dilorenzo ? You act like a 12 year old always having a chip on your shoulder. I also would hate to be a woman in your life because I am sure you show her no respect. That is sad. Oh and for others on here that want to know the truth about things,. Vinny Jr. had nothing to do with Cirillo case nothing., He didn't even know the guy. The basciano boys are not made. And bashing the father while he is in jail being a standup guy and still in solitary for 10 years wondering how he is handling his boys , really get real how can he handle them from in there under those conditions. So give the guy a break. I like to know if you can handle those condition Dilorenzo? Your just a tough guy on your computer > right a computer tough guy haha. Sad. YOu can answer me anyway you want after this I will have no response to you childish comments . Instead of looking at the basciano boys check out your own behavior 0n here and probably in your own life. You really sound like a loser.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #799701
09/01/14 08:31 AM
09/01/14 08:31 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Yankees is right.

Stephen Basciano is a good boy. He helps old ladies cross the street. He runs a shelter for abandoned puppies. He goes to a soup kitchen every morning to feed homeless men soup. And every night before he goes home he goes to the orphanage to read Harry Potter to young children.

He is only 30 years old. Didn't we all make these mistakes when we were 30? It's part of growing up.

Edit: And Vinny Gorgeous bought me a microwave so I wrote the judge a letter pleading for leniency. It was a nice microwave.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: yankees127] #799704
09/01/14 08:36 AM
09/01/14 08:36 AM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
Originally Posted By: yankees127
I remember I said I wasn't posting on here anymore.

You gonna keep your word this time, besides you log in under several other usernames anyway, no need to dust this one off. Have great Holiday. smile

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #799705
09/01/14 08:37 AM
09/01/14 08:37 AM
Y
yankees127 Offline
Button
yankees127  Offline
Y
Button
And one more thing you people need to get straight is Stephen did not hit the guy with a brick !!!! It was a punch !! Oh and I can see Tildon you have the same mentality as Dilorenzo . You must be another winner. Bring some substance to the table instead of your stupid idiotic remarks like a 12 year old would say. Another computer tough guy isn't there enough of them on here. Any you were such a good boy growing up ha. I guess you bashers have to get your fustrations out so how so take it out on the Basciano's. Another loser on here Tilden.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: NNY78] #799707
09/01/14 08:39 AM
09/01/14 08:39 AM
Y
yankees127 Offline
Button
yankees127  Offline
Y
Button
I dont need to log under another name I have no use to post on this site because its a waste of time so why would I log on under another name? So there you go wrong again. You have a good holiday

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Moe_Tilden] #799787
09/01/14 12:38 PM
09/01/14 12:38 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Yankees is right.

Stephen Basciano is a good boy. He helps old ladies cross the street. He runs a shelter for abandoned puppies. He goes to a soup kitchen every morning to feed homeless men soup. And every night before he goes home he goes to the orphanage to read Harry Potter to young children.

He is only 30 years old. Didn't we all make these mistakes when we were 30? It's part of growing up.

Edit: And Vinny Gorgeous bought me a microwave so I wrote the judge a letter pleading for leniency. It was a nice microwave.

lol She's a little screwy !!!

Last edited by DiLorenzo; 09/01/14 12:45 PM.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: NNY78] #799788
09/01/14 12:39 PM
09/01/14 12:39 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NNY78
I remember I said I wasn't posting on here anymore.

You gonna keep your word this time, besides you log in under several other usernames anyway, no need to dust this one off. Have great Holiday. smile
She definitely did...She created that new account to respond to me yesterday..Good pick up !!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: yankees127] #799790
09/01/14 12:40 PM
09/01/14 12:40 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
I dont need to log under another name I have no use to post on this site because its a waste of time so why would I log on under another name? So there you go wrong again. You have a good holiday
That's what you said last year !! panic

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: yankees127] #799792
09/01/14 12:45 PM
09/01/14 12:45 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
So I heard you were looking for me Dilorenzo !!! I also would hate to be a woman in your life
Wow , you heard I was looking for you ?? your reach must be real deep wink

You'd hate to be a woman in my life ?? Not as much as I would i'm sure wink

Try and have a nice day !! smile

Last edited by DiLorenzo; 09/01/14 12:53 PM.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #799830
09/01/14 04:04 PM
09/01/14 04:04 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Im sure the Basciano kids arent dangerous and evil. They live in the bronx and are the sons of a very powerful mobster; they sold pot,,whatever. Hopefully the kids go on the straight and narrow and lead a stress free life. There is so much money to be made legitimately. , you just need to think outside the box.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #799839
09/01/14 05:07 PM
09/01/14 05:07 PM
T
TheAustralian Offline
Made Member
TheAustralian  Offline
T
Made Member
A lot of people can only see black and white, good and bad.. There's no grey area for these people.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: TheAustralian] #799841
09/01/14 05:14 PM
09/01/14 05:14 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I get accused of not being objective about these boys all the time, so I'm just going to say it one more time. They're not Saints. But they're not "bad" kids, either. Now for God's sake, let's move on.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: pizzaboy] #799854
09/01/14 06:27 PM
09/01/14 06:27 PM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I get accused of not being objective about these boys all the time, so I'm just going to say it one more time. They're not Saints. But they're not "bad" kids, either. Now for God's sake, let's move on.

I hate to burst your bubble but given who there father was they could of chose other paths. They wanted to take easy trafficking that Cali Kush all day with the ivyleague almost others don't you agree?

I didn't follow the guys case I dont know if he had to foreit his legit business's but if he did and they were living on scraps then I could see why his sons needed to make an easy buck

Yeah Your Gangster Alright!!
Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Red_63] #799856
09/01/14 06:40 PM
09/01/14 06:40 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Red_63

I hate to burst your bubble but given who there father was they could of chose other paths. They wanted to take easy trafficking that Cali Kush all day with the ivyleague almost others don't you agree?

I didn't follow the guys case I dont know if he had to foreit his legit business's but if he did and they were living on scraps then I could see why his sons needed to make an easy buck

Burst my bubble?

I said they aren't Saints. I never said they were innocent. My point was, they're not "bad" kids. And I know the difference between a thug mentality and a young guy who got caught up in his father's world.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: pizzaboy] #799860
09/01/14 06:44 PM
09/01/14 06:44 PM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member

Burst my bubble?

I said they aren't Saints. I never said they were innocent. My point was, they're not "bad" kids. And I know the difference between a thug mentality and a young guy who got caught up in his father's world.

I like your posts but I"m going to have to disagree with you on this one.

Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Red_63] #799867
09/01/14 06:57 PM
09/01/14 06:57 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

That's fine. I don't need anyone to agree with me. And I really never do this, but I've been here for eight years and there are a dozen people here who know me on a personal level, so I have nothing to hide. But did those boys grow up four houses away from where you're typing out your posts?

Because that's how far the grew up from where I'm typing this. Furthermore, they grew up with my daughters. I've known them since they were children. And I don't happen to think they're "bad." That's all I've been trying to convey here. If you, too, know them personally, then you're certainly entitled to think otherwise. But if you're just going by what you've read in the tabloids, I just don't think that's being very open-minded.

Again, they've made their beds and they're going to sleep in them. But it wasn't the crime of the century, and they're certainly not "evil."

And welcome to the board smile.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: pizzaboy] #799874
09/01/14 07:43 PM
09/01/14 07:43 PM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member

That's fine. I don't need anyone to agree with me. And I really never do this, but I've been here for eight years and there are a dozen people here who know me on a personal level, so I have nothing to hide. But did those boys grow up four houses away from where you're typing out your posts?

Because that's how far the grew up from where I'm typing this. Furthermore, they grew up with my daughters. I've known them since they were children. And I don't happen to think they're "bad." That's all I've been trying to convey here. If you, too, know them personally, then you're certainly entitled to think otherwise. But if you're just going by what you've read in the tabloids, I just don't think that's being very open-minded.

Again, they've made their beds and they're going to sleep in them. But it wasn't the crime of the century, and they're certainly not "evil."

And welcome to the board smile.

Don't get me wrong Michelle is a nice lady and I know she tried to raise them right but like I said they took the easy route rather then work hard in the real world it's wasted talent I hate to say it but its the truth. That's cool your a bronx guy, and thank you for welcoming me to the boards I do like some old threads I ran in to people sure take this stuff seriously or study it lol

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Red_63] #799876
09/01/14 07:47 PM
09/01/14 07:47 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Don't get me wrong Michelle is a nice lady and I know she tried to raise them right but like I said they took the easy route rather then work hard in the real world it's wasted talent I hate to say it but its the truth.

Their mother's name is Angela.

That's cool your a bronx guy, and thank you for welcoming me to the boards I do like some old threads I ran in to people sure take this stuff seriously or study it lol

Are you from the Bronx?

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: pizzaboy] #799878
09/01/14 08:14 PM
09/01/14 08:14 PM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Don't get me wrong Michelle is a nice lady and I know she tried to raise them right but like I said they took the easy route rather then work hard in the real world it's wasted talent I hate to say it but its the truth.

Their mother's name is Angela.

That's cool your a bronx guy, and thank you for welcoming me to the boards I do like some old threads I ran in to people sure take this stuff seriously or study it lol

Are you from the Bronx?

That's his ex-wife silly

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Red_63] #799880
09/01/14 08:18 PM
09/01/14 08:18 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
That's his ex-wife silly

Stop now. Please. I'm trying to be nice, but you're out of your depth here. And you're on the brink of trolling.

Yes, Angela is Vinny's ex-wife. But she's the mother of four of his five sons. And the mother of all of the boys who are involved in that case.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #799889
09/01/14 09:10 PM
09/01/14 09:10 PM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
Hey PB "What's right is right, want you teach this kid some f*%*ing manners....I mean he just signed up and right away he's getting fresh!" grin

(GangsterBB version of a line from Goodfellas)

Last edited by njcapo35; 09/01/14 09:36 PM.

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: njcapo35] #799891
09/01/14 09:35 PM
09/01/14 09:35 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: njcapo35
Hey PB "What's right is right, want you teach this kid some f*%*ing manners....I mean he just signed up and right away he's getting fresh!" grin

Thanks, NJC. But this is a topic I should just stay away from. I vowed not to post in this thread, and I did so against my better judgement. That being said, what's the fucking point of joining a board with the sole purpose of agitating people who are only trying to contribute?

I tried to be nice, and I think I'm fairly generous with my knowledge here to begin with. Christ, I get carried away and post too much sometimes because I can't stand the speculation and trolling. I gave this person an hour to answer a simple question (are you from the Bronx?), and all he can come back with is "That's his ex-wife silly"? rolleyes

Well, no shit she's his ex-wife. It was all over the papers when Vinny's trial was going on that Angela divorced him. But she's still the mother of his four older sons, and all three of the boys who are currently in trouble. But he doesn't even have a reply to that because he can't find one on Google.

Anyway, I have a lot on my mind this week, so I'm going to try to take the high road here and let you fellas take it from here. I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #799894
09/01/14 09:51 PM
09/01/14 09:51 PM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
Thanks....Enjoyed the weekend and took this week off...I hear you on that, sometimes trying to be nice to people back fires on ya....Hope everything goes well for you and your dad this week.... My Blessings go out to ya pal!

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: pizzaboy] #799914
09/02/14 06:13 AM
09/02/14 06:13 AM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
That's his ex-wife silly

Stop now. Please. I'm trying to be nice, but you're out of your depth here. And you're on the brink of trolling.

Yes, Angela is Vinny's ex-wife. But she's the mother of four of his five sons. And the mother of all of the boys who are involved in that case.

I'm a Troll because I don't agree with you and your buddy njcapo on the forum? Can't even post on here without getting attacked by these two geez...real class act welcome me to the boards then call me a troll ?

Last edited by Red_63; 09/02/14 06:15 AM.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: njcapo35] #799916
09/02/14 06:21 AM
09/02/14 06:21 AM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted By: njcapo35
Thanks....Enjoyed the weekend and took this week off...I hear you on that, sometimes trying to be nice to people back fires on ya....Hope everything goes well for you and your dad this week.... My Blessings go out to ya pal!

Hey Kid
This doesn't have anything to do with you I was talking to Pizzaboy about the Basciano's

This is the whole game over here someone new comes along with street knowledge and there a troll all of a sudden. That's why I haven't bothered to post anything and probably won't for now on. This guy amongst others can keep flexing and bully the other kids on this site

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull