GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 142 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,202
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734534
08/14/13 05:54 PM
08/14/13 05:54 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
good shit fellas alot of names i can put faces with and brings me down memory lane few things i would like to correct is vinny frederico is canned no doubt about it unless theres another man with same name nd louie costa can vouch for that or anyone else who just came home cus vinny is in norfolk, limone is top dog hands down, tony dinunzio was acting on his behalf cus the old man couldn't make no moves or deal with anyone nd timmy mello is a stool pigeon so is a few others so please no stoolies huh, and as skippers go no one mentioned spucky, jimmy martorano or ferrara regardless if he is low key n claim to be inactive he is as active as cheese is just know how to meneuverlots better and no mentioned anguilos brothers kids as active being legitimate don't mean not made or an associate close to the whole family nd respected but great feedback guys nd i have more to say but got to go but will be back my wife is a pain in the brojure right now

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: chico99] #734542
08/14/13 06:38 PM
08/14/13 06:38 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: chico99
frank imbruglia is alive and well, albeit in a wheelchair, he is approx 70 years old.

I have him in his early 80's.

Also, did some checking, and it's my understanding that Vito DeLuca was deported to Italy in the late 1990's. And both Bonafiglia and Parillo were said to be associates in their recent indictments. The FBI has the total membership in Providence at 13.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: IvyLeague] #734561
08/14/13 08:57 PM
08/14/13 08:57 PM
C
casertassquare Offline
Wiseguy
casertassquare  Offline
C
Wiseguy
Like i said i dont know much about the boston faction. heard frank was dead. i could be wrong . Won't be the last time. however i am 1000 percent on vinnie fed. he's out has been for a few years. hes on lifetime parole. i know what i see. he's a local 25 teamster. ask around if your as connected as you claim to be. cant make it any plainer than that.
I talked to an insider today cuz i've got some questions and doubts of my own about providence. i keep seeing a rocco folco on lists and i've never heard of him(not that im anybody special). the only rocco he knew was rocco argento a heavy hitter and the other shooter of hanrahan who died of a cocaine induced heartattack.Said louie "luigi" was pissed(at drug use). both richie and anthony are def made according to him (and a lot of other people say that as well). the feds are watchiing anthony rite now cuz of some insurance scam he and his nephew allegedly pulled. he says blaise isn't made but ive heard he is but this guy would know. yeah vito got into deportation trouble when he wacked some guys in the 80s but hes here and owns construction business and wants nothing to do with the headaches. who in Boston is gonna step to him? He's an oldtime gangster and a feared guy. Lastly im told New York is here. in the background yes and having no desire to make any serious moves. there too many FBI agents here watching too few guys. the strip clubs are happy now cuz there not kicking to anyone for once. that there should tell you how weak providence is. like i said guys are scared.
i have no rooting interest in this. if i'm wrong about certain things then so be it. i'll admit it. i'm just passing along what i know and what i hear. i grew up around it and am always interested in this like everyone else here.

"Between the idea and the reality between the motion and the act falls the shadow"
Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: casertassquare] #734570
08/14/13 10:06 PM
08/14/13 10:06 PM
V
vegasskip Offline
Wiseguy
vegasskip  Offline
V
Wiseguy
caserta- The other shooter of Hanrahan, who died of a coke heart attack, was Gordon O'Brien according to the Providence police. There are several news videos from the Providence stations from a year or two ago talking about how the investigation is being reopened. The police say that the only person Hanrahan could trust enough to leave the bar with was Gordon....Lesson don't trust your friends! What is the word on the street in Providence in regards to the Saint's and his sons extortion bust a couple years ago? I guess the son got caught, along with the mother, on wire.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734606
08/15/13 09:11 AM
08/15/13 09:11 AM
M
meffaboston Offline
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline
M
Underboss
Limone is the boss...

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: meffaboston] #734609
08/15/13 10:00 AM
08/15/13 10:00 AM
Southeastern Massachusetts
JCB1977 Offline
Underboss
JCB1977  Offline
Underboss
Limone is NOT the boss, he is inactive. He was a temporary band aid when Baby Shacks stepped down. Plus that fat fuck DiNunzio never had respect from the family. They are close to being finished, trust me. My sources are the FBI and the lead investigator for WPRI Providence.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734610
08/15/13 10:05 AM
08/15/13 10:05 AM
JCB1977 Offline
Underboss
JCB1977  Offline
Underboss
Manocchio, both DiNunzios, St. Laurent, Lato, Marapese, Limone, Rossetti, DeLuca (informant)and Bufalino are all gone...and they were the power players in the New England Underworld. I'm sure now, nobody thinks the Saint was that crazy or high on drugs since it was confirmed that DeLuca was in fact an informer. Joseph Ruggiero is one of the younger, more capable guys but he is a multi millionaire legitmate businessman and it was said that he wants nothing to do with the crime family that is on the brink of becoming defunct.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: vegasskip] #734615
08/15/13 10:20 AM
08/15/13 10:20 AM
S
ScottD Offline
Made Member
ScottD  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: vegasskip
OC was always under the local Portugeese mobsters. Up until the mid '60's they reported to the North End but after a power struggle the "new guard" reported to Providence via a captain...for years the Saint. Ray Sr. was always smart to let the locals run things on their own and not interfere. In the past decade the influence of LCN has waned in Taunton with the old timers retiring, etc.. Not sure who runs things now as I no longer live there or am involved.

This interested me, being of Portuguese descent.

Wasn't TIm mello Portuguese?

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734620
08/15/13 10:43 AM
08/15/13 10:43 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
You still have Spucky....he's no joke.

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: ScottD] #734624
08/15/13 10:57 AM
08/15/13 10:57 AM
L
lic Offline OP
Made Member
lic  Offline OP
L
Made Member
tim mello was portuguese fall river new bedfod had huge portuguese populations back then... its the same way souhie and charlestown are irish, eastie and north end italian..... JUST SOO EVERYONE KNOWS SCOTT DIETCHE AND MARK SILVERMAN ARE PHONY FUCKS WHO WROTE A HORRIBLE BOOK ABOUT A SUBJECT THEY DDNT KNOW AND HAD NO BUSINESS WRITING ABOU... WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN MY BOOK DROPS FOR THE REAL STORY..

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: sittite] #734629
08/15/13 11:09 AM
08/15/13 11:09 AM
L
lic Offline OP
Made Member
lic  Offline OP
L
Made Member
spucky is the revere capo...angelesco and giangrande report to him.... costa used to report to the medford capo dinunzio. either way its all fading out... the feds are all over them with surveillence and phone taps, its real tough for them too do business.. and none of the strip clubs pay them tribute anymore... i wouldnt if one of there soldiers murdered someone in my strip jiont(angelesco revere squire) THAT BIENG SIAD SPUCKY IS IN HIS 70'S BUT STILL HOLDS A PRESENCE INREVERE AND EASTIE. HIS NICKNAME COMES FROM THE LOCAL NAME FOR A SUB.. LIKE RGINDERS SUBMARINES AROUND HERE WE USED TO CALL EM SPUCKY'S.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734821
08/16/13 11:55 AM
08/16/13 11:55 AM
L
lic Offline OP
Made Member
lic  Offline OP
L
Made Member
billy angelesco and gene giangrande have recently opened a handyman maintence company too hide thier illegal activities and criminal past..... not sure if id want murder's working on my house... the compnay is called G & B handyman service and maintence.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734898
08/16/13 04:59 PM
08/16/13 04:59 PM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member
The old timers must be teaching billy the right way to do things, open a business and be discreet. Instead of running around Medford, Malden, and, Somerville trying to shake everyone down. Back before he got bagged in 2001-2002 , he was grabbing everyone, even took a Mercedes from a 19yr old who was hustling in Medford. He got a couple Somerviille bookies too, other then that, he didn't have to much luck with some other Somerville guys tho. Maybe he's sober and trying to stay clean cause I know he was at the Gavin House in southie about 6 months back. Couple Somerville guys were called to testify in the 2001 extortion case. They plead the 5th tho. Alot of guys he couldn't touch in Somerville cause they're connected to in town, or they just didnt give a fuck .

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734906
08/16/13 05:25 PM
08/16/13 05:25 PM
L
lic Offline OP
Made Member
lic  Offline OP
L
Made Member
haha its far too late for angelesco to try and "do the right things" hes been a crackhead and a junkie for over a decade now... giangrande has had a herion problem for over a decade... theyve shooken down alot of bookies and drug dealer sin the past... but theres far too much heat on them these days... i didnt here about him stealing a mercedes from a 19 year old kid.... not sup[rising cause he murdered a 19 year old kid bobby rogers santasky in 2000. AND to be honest i dont get it if junkballs come at you like that just shoot back.... angelesco is a loose cannon just like antohny barry was... giangrande and cahill were just there sidekicks trying to make some money of there muscle and violent ways.... angelesco lives in somerville now with his mom and son they live in winter hill....HIS MOM IS A FEDERAL PAROLE OFFICER... YOU CAN LOOK AT MY OTHER POSTS T GET THE FULL STORY ON ANGELESCO. hed be stoopid to set foot in malden or medford these days... along with local cops having a hard on hes made alot of enemies no matter how mnay ppl hes clipped..

1999 kevin mucka mccormick

2000 bobby rogers santasky

2001 peter devito squire lounge

2003 pattrick patsy squillante

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734909
08/16/13 05:30 PM
08/16/13 05:30 PM
L
lic Offline OP
Made Member
lic  Offline OP
L
Made Member
before the MASS state police were th eonly ones looking at these murders... but now that billy is on there radar and people are starting to realize the FBI is trying to figure out the pesifics on the malden and revere murders.... BUT ASIDE FROM THAT BILLY AND GENE HAVE ALOT OF POLITICIANS AND CORRUPT LAW ENFORCMNT ON THIER SIDE... ITS EVEN BEEN RUMORED THEY DROP INFO TO THE LAW THEMSELVES... which doesnt make sense cause thier the ones out there on the violent side of things.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734911
08/16/13 05:33 PM
08/16/13 05:33 PM
L
lic Offline OP
Made Member
lic  Offline OP
L
Made Member
and a side note before mucka mccormick was murdered, he ran a very succesful prostituition ring, MANY MALDEN AND MEDFORD POLITCIANS PATRONIZED HIS HOOKERS HAAHAA.... and concerning all those renegade murders in the 90's they think a good portion of them were done by prochillo bufalino devlin and gillis... devlin and gillis are dead and prochillo and bufalino are in prison fro decent bids.

Last edited by lic; 08/16/13 05:47 PM.
Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734948
08/16/13 09:41 PM
08/16/13 09:41 PM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member
Mucka was the real deal, people say he would have been banging out ginnys left and right if he was still alive. I like that how u said if billy tried shaking people down y not shoot back. It's cause hes a made guy people think you gotta be.scared of him. Supposedly he killed a junkie, I think it was mark eldridge down the old Candelinos in Somerville. Im pretty sure he's suspect in that one too. Im suprised I haven't seen him around, if he's living in Somerville. People that aren't from around here don't understand that the Italians aren't the only ones with power like New York. No one in Ctown or Somerville pays rent to the North End.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: Ville] #734965
08/17/13 02:49 AM
08/17/13 02:49 AM
L
lic Offline OP
Made Member
lic  Offline OP
L
Made Member
yeah alot people say that about mucka, he didnt give a fuck about that ginny shit... and i really dont either. LCN and WHG are both dead. ( both somerville and southie factions). in the early days there were no factions the guys from the city mixed it up with all the somerville and greater bosotn guys.. they considered themselves one.... it was more likely back then that a gangster from dorchester or roxbury would have an alliance with the somerville guys like howie winter and joe macdonald... but those things have changed over the years. whitey ruined everything. howie and his guys just didnt murder people like the guys in town did. AND YOUR WORNG ABOUT THE RENT THING BUDDY GUYS FROM SOUTHIE FACTION ARE BACKED BY THE GENOVES AND GAMBINO NY FAMILIES INSTEAD OF PATRIARCA... MANY OF THE SOUTHIE AND SOMERVILLE GUYS DID FEDERAL BIDS WITH NY AND CHICAGO GANGSTERS AND CHANGED ALLIANCES. joey yerardi, arthur gianelli and joey mongiello wo are the only prominent bookies left in somerville all paid rent to patriarca fat cheese dinunzio.... to be honest with you VILLE the charlestown guys are the ones who always did thier own thing... plus they never made enough money to pay up anyways, back in the day there man thing was stealing cargo of the docks... many of them were longshoremen. AND TO BE HONEST WIT HYOU VILLE THIS IS ALL FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE... HARDLY ANY ONE PAYS ANY OF THESE GREASEBALLS ANYMORE NY OR NEW ENGLAND.... ITS ALL DIENG OUT AND EVERY CREW HAS THERE OWN MUSCLE AND GUYS WILLING TO SHOOT IT OUT... ANGELESCO IS JUST A NUT AND CARES MORE ABOUT HIS SUPPOSED JUNKIE HONOR THAN LIVING A NORMAL LIFE. i grew up with alot of these guys all over. and i heard the same thing about that murder at the candelinos jiont in somerville... the candelinos used to have slot machines in all the lcubs... butlike i siad its soo watered doen these days... and for your info he lives on marshal st wink coincitedently where the old winter hill headquarters used to be.... the building still has the JFK memorial on it... damn i miss the old massachusetts
PS even howie winter used to send briefcases of money too the north end... he was recently busted trying to dshakedown a real estate guy at the medford sons of italy.. alot of the old timers are just as broke as you and i these dys.

Last edited by lic; 08/17/13 09:24 AM.
Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734969
08/17/13 03:14 AM
08/17/13 03:14 AM
L
lic Offline OP
Made Member
lic  Offline OP
L
Made Member
alot of the shakedowns of herion dealers in malden, medford, stoneham, melrose are done by a guy named duillio 'lelo' fabbo... hes a teamster. he drives movie stars around when they film movies in boston. coincedemtly hes always had a problem with angelesco and mucka mccormick back in the day..

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #734987
08/17/13 10:07 AM
08/17/13 10:07 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Couple months back somebody said Angelesco and Lilo Fabo were seen in eachothers company at some barbershop

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #735025
08/17/13 12:25 PM
08/17/13 12:25 PM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member
I know its first hand knowledge thats y i write it, Im not gonna put peoples business on here that u cant read about on the internet or a book. I know its all dieing out but u contradict yourself when u say they are backed by NY and Chicago. Why would they be backed by them if they arent paying anything. And Mongiello is definitly not the only prominent bookie, he works down Johns Auto and i know the guys that work down there, couple townies work there too. Lelo is partners with a few Somerville guys, but Im not gonna mention names. I know all about Howie and the shakedown at the Sons of "Irish". Im born and raised in Somerville and been around this shit since i was 13. In one sentence u say the Hogans were sucking cock in the can, and then u say the southie crew is backed by NY or Chicago. All they do is sit outside the D street Deli all day

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #735051
08/17/13 01:52 PM
08/17/13 01:52 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I remember a cahill he was from the town he looked just like the politician. he did big time think he out today cool guy bad ass mofo. never would want to cross that guy.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: Ville] #735129
08/17/13 08:57 PM
08/17/13 08:57 PM
C
casertassquare Offline
Wiseguy
casertassquare  Offline
C
Wiseguy
yo ville, you ever hit wakely the bookies joint- the paddock? when i was in that area i would pop in there years ago. outside of casertas, tommys on chalkstone and santarpios in eastie its was the best pie i've had in NE. his kid the ocd motherfucker used to drive me nuts. always hovering over and making us uncomfortable. heard he tried to pull conected guy shit but he never did it to us. just a fuckin weirdo. heard its closed now. so billy angelesco lives around the corner from the paddock huh. it seems like that area is mostly hispanic/brazilian now.
years ago i used to run with a wild girl in east cambridge. she introduced me to the old wiseguy who has the laundrymat in east cambridge where you could find all kinds of action. even the crooked cops rolled there. not gonna mention his name or location cuz hes still there(the roast beef place is nearby). joey macs on the east/somerville border was run buy an oldtime WHG guy. lots of coke and keno and bets there. used to blow coke off of her a...,wait, what? how about irish eyes in union square? moving coke right across the street from the somerville precinct haha.
years ago i always heard the Fathers bars (think the tam, beacon hill pub, and that bar in chestnut hill are all thats left mary lous or maryanss?) were all WHG owned/silent partner. not from there-providence guy- thats what i heard or seen or something.

"Between the idea and the reality between the motion and the act falls the shadow"
Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: vegasskip] #735132
08/17/13 09:12 PM
08/17/13 09:12 PM
C
casertassquare Offline
Wiseguy
casertassquare  Offline
C
Wiseguy
vegasskip, i dunno that i can give you any specific info thaat u cant get from the news but here goes... years ago the saint used to run his book out of pucci and richard angells joint the foxy lady right off the highway. not really a gambler so i would nod and thats the extent of it. had a decent book and was shaking down guys in the south shore, independents who are/were weak. its not that uncommon to have guys drop payments off with s/o's. he copped a plea and thats that. i dont think anyone is activelly looking to find his kid and give him money. the saint for his faults beleived deluca was a rat. problem was the guys he wanted to wack him were not right. dont want to get into it on a public forum.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #735149
08/18/13 12:10 AM
08/18/13 12:10 AM
V
vegasskip Offline
Wiseguy
vegasskip  Offline
V
Wiseguy
casertas- I knew the Saint for a good part of my life....even went to his house in Johnston for News Years Eve a few times. Decent guy, had his faults but who don't. I'm well aware of the extortion deal and the bookies involved. I was just wondering what the word in Providence is in regards to the problem. My guess is that they don't care and good riddence feelings.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: vegasskip] #735182
08/18/13 09:35 AM
08/18/13 09:35 AM
P
player Offline
Wiseguy
player  Offline
P
Wiseguy
vegasskip, I was there on easter many years ago did he have a boxer

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #735189
08/18/13 10:18 AM
08/18/13 10:18 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
lic-or someone- Brian Cahill, AB's codefendant in the Mucka murder had done a bid for manslaughter before. do you know any details on that case?

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: southend] #735206
08/18/13 12:36 PM
08/18/13 12:36 PM
L
lic Offline OP
Made Member
lic  Offline OP
L
Made Member
it was a 1982 manslaughter armed robbery, coincedetnyl it took place in the parking lot of the 99 in charlestown... cahills acomplice was a townie, ill call him RED( not southie red) they set up a coke dealer from roslindale, and when the kid fought back they stuck him.... he ended up bleeding to death cahill got 7-10 i beleive. and RED i dot know what he got... someone siad he ratted cahill out.... Although cahill worked in medford and malden with anthony barry, angelesco and giangrande back inthe day, he also worked with billy brymer in southie, and also a few guys from charlestown and east bosotn. cahills father Tom cahill was a coke trafficker that worked with red shea in southie and a few charlestown guys. when whitey bulger ratted the southie coke ring out only 3 members out of dozens didnt rat..... TOM CAHILL, JOHN RED SHEA AND GEORGIE BOY HOGAN.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #735207
08/18/13 12:39 PM
08/18/13 12:39 PM
L
lic Offline OP
Made Member
lic  Offline OP
L
Made Member
SOUTHEND- did you know about the beavs first bid... i stated it before but its a good story... a guy came to the pool barry was working at as a lifeguard and he siad barry couldnt sell drugs in medford or malden anymore, the guy was welding a knife barry took the knife from him and tabbed him whith his own blade.... And to be honest guys like cahill, richard gillis and richard devlin were more convicts than gangsters those dudes spent most of there young lifes in walpole state prison.

Re: Not soo wise guys of the 90's-00's Boston [Re: lic] #735210
08/18/13 12:43 PM
08/18/13 12:43 PM
L
lic Offline OP
Made Member
lic  Offline OP
L
Made Member
this kid ville is a joke stuck in his somerville small mindedness. HAHA if the somerville faction of WHG was soo strong in the 90's then why did barry, cahill, angelesco and giangrande take over there turf??? there were other players that didnt carry as much wieght like lonnie hilson, joey mongiello, kevin hardy, niel mazza, joe donahue, kevin mucka mccormick etc..... all tough dudes.

Last edited by lic; 08/18/13 12:46 PM.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull