GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 110 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Chuck Giancana #720881
06/17/13 11:30 PM
06/17/13 11:30 PM
P
PolicyKing Offline OP
Wiseguy
PolicyKing  Offline OP
P
Wiseguy
Since the writing of Double Cross has anyone read anything else by Chuck Giancana? I've heard it said that he considered that book his last word of the subject of his brother and organized crime. Is Chuck still alive?

Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: PolicyKing] #720886
06/18/13 12:39 AM
06/18/13 12:39 AM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
I don't know if he's written anything else. As far as I know he's still around. As far as the book goes,I think if you research Sam Giancana in other areas,you'll take it with a huge grain of salt.

Last edited by Lou_Para; 06/18/13 12:43 AM.
Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: Lou_Para] #720888
06/18/13 01:27 AM
06/18/13 01:27 AM
E
elmwoodparker Offline
Made Member
elmwoodparker  Offline
E
Made Member
Lou, I agree with you. Despite the fact that Sam Giancana was one of the 3 most powerful Mafia guys in this Country during his day, I agree that his brother Chuck exaggerated his power into almost non reality. Plus that, Chuck really knew very little about the Outfit. It's not like Mooney sat down and let he his younger brother interview him. The book has some interesting things in it, but is very self serving.

Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: elmwoodparker] #720900
06/18/13 03:07 AM
06/18/13 03:07 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Yall right,the book has some fiction in it,but the good thing is that the book shows the inner life of Sam Giancana,the family struggles and the tuff times in the Patch,and also the rise in the criminal world and power.Nevertheless Chuck just used rumours that maybe he heard over,cuz I highly doubt that Sam would talk business with his family.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: elmwoodparker] #720901
06/18/13 03:31 AM
06/18/13 03:31 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: elmwoodparker
Lou, I agree with you. Despite the fact that Sam Giancana was one of the 3 most powerful Mafia guys in this Country during his day, I agree that his brother Chuck exaggerated his power into almost non reality. Plus that, Chuck really knew very little about the Outfit. It's not like Mooney sat down and let he his younger brother interview him. The book has some interesting things in it, but is very self serving.

You more or less make out your Uncle allows you to interview him. Double standards much?

Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: Camarel] #720911
06/18/13 04:08 AM
06/18/13 04:08 AM
E
elmwoodparker Offline
Made Member
elmwoodparker  Offline
E
Made Member
He never talked about anything important like Chuck Giancana said that Monney did with him. Not the same thing. Boy, I must really bother you all the way from Elmwood Park to Scotland! I'm honored to have you so bothered over me! Thank You! I would like to go to Scotland someday. I hear it's beautiful.

Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: elmwoodparker] #720912
06/18/13 04:12 AM
06/18/13 04:12 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
He never talked about anything important like Chuck Giancana said that Monney did with him. Not the same thing. Boy, I must really bother you all the way from Elmwood Park to Scotland! I'm honored to have you so bothered over me! Thank You! I would like to go to Scotland someday. I hear it's beautiful.

It's still the same thing we're not supposed to believe Chuck because it seems far fetched the amount he knows but we you listen to you even though you've got 10 times less credibility since like everyone here you're an anonyomous poster on an internet forum. Oh and you heard wrong lol

Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: Camarel] #720913
06/18/13 04:30 AM
06/18/13 04:30 AM
E
elmwoodparker Offline
Made Member
elmwoodparker  Offline
E
Made Member
Well, then you and everyone else has no credablity either. So I guess we're even. I think you're very jealous that I have an inside account of how the Outfit is structured and how they operate in 2013. Also, it corresponds with some of the better more informed F.B.I. Reports ( Which are not always accurate). It must really bother you. Also, I have very little respect for the New York Mafia and the way they've operated for the last 25 years. I wonder why it bothers you so much? Nothing you say bothers me at all. It's a free a country and I'm entitled to my opinion of New York. Why do you take it personally way over there in Scotland? Are you in the Scottish Mafia? Why would you even care? You're comical!

Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: elmwoodparker] #720914
06/18/13 04:38 AM
06/18/13 04:38 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Well, then you and everyone else has no credablity either. So I guess we're even. I think you're very jealous that I have an inside account of how the Outfit is structured and how they operate in 2013. Also, it corresponds with some of the better more informed F.B.I. Reports ( Which are not always accurate). It must really bother you. Also, I have very little respect for the New York Mafia and the way they've operated for the last 25 years. I wonder why it bothers you so much? Nothing you say bothers me at all. It's a free a country and I'm entitled to my opinion of New York. Why do you take it personally way over there in Scotland? Are you in the Scottish Mafia? Why would you even care? You're comical!

I'm not the one who need credibility because i don't claim first hand knowledge of any crime group including the Scottish mafia. Again Scottish mafia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_mafia

I don't care about the position NY, Chicago or Buffalo are in. I think you're the one who's desperate to paint a picture of an almighty outfit. Of course you have a right to your opinion on NY, i don't completely disagree with your view on NY ,just as i'm aloud my opinion on Chicago. At least we agree on something because i think your a comedy genius.

Last edited by Camarel; 06/18/13 04:39 AM.
Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: Camarel] #720915
06/18/13 05:07 AM
06/18/13 05:07 AM
E
elmwoodparker Offline
Made Member
elmwoodparker  Offline
E
Made Member
I don't need credibility from anyone. I don't need anything from anyone. I'm not getting paid money to talk about the Chicago Outfit. I happen to know a lot about the Chicago Outfit and I think it's comical the way some of these other New York boys think that the New York Mafia is so fucking powerful when it clearly is not anywhere as powerful as they think it is. I don't win any prizes or get rich by describing the Old Structure of the Outfit or the new Structure of the Outfit in the last 10 years. I enjoy posting because a couple of the other Chicago guys are on here from the old American News Post. I don't care what you believe about the Oufit. It doesn't put any money in my pocket. However, If you really would like to know more about the Outfit, you would listen to what I'm saying about the White Collar change and compare it to some of the F.B.I Reports and you just might accidently learn something. The Outfit is not almighty, just different than before. I don't want to argue with you and if you don't like what I'm saying, no offense, but I really don't give a fuck. Seriously.

Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: Camarel] #720952
06/18/13 10:59 AM
06/18/13 10:59 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Camarel

I'm not the one who need credibility because i don't claim first hand knowledge of any crime group including the Scottish mafia. Again Scottish mafia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_mafia

Is it true that in Scotland,mafia members wear kilts? tongue lol

Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: Toodoped] #720959
06/18/13 11:19 AM
06/18/13 11:19 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Toodoped

Is it true that in Scotland,mafia members wear kilts? tongue lol

Yeah most of them look like this -

I thought it was ironic him mentioning the Scottish mafia sarcastically as if it didn't exist. When it actually is a term to describe the powerful Scottish politicians of the 90s and 00s like Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: PolicyKing] #720962
06/18/13 11:21 AM
06/18/13 11:21 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Where are you from Toodoped out of interest?

Re: Chuck Giancana [Re: Camarel] #720978
06/18/13 12:48 PM
06/18/13 12:48 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Where are you from Toodoped out of interest?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfTZgyRuFiA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd5fXbqBolM

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull