GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 87 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,406
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,805
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,298
Posts1,058,130
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Street Gangs Growing, Evolving in Las Vegas [Re: Lilo] #718895
06/05/13 12:34 AM
06/05/13 12:34 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Lilo
What a uniquely ridiculous statement. I'm just saying.
http://abagond.wordpress.com/2012/04/10/reading-while-white-crime-statistics/

Not to get this thread off track but even you can't believe the stuff in that link above. One can argue about the reasons for certain minority groups committing more crime, relatively speaking, but nobody can deny it's reality.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Street Gangs Growing, Evolving in Las Vegas [Re: Scorsese] #718971
06/05/13 02:01 PM
06/05/13 02:01 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@black family

you can wake up tomorrow morning and decide that you're blood

most bloods outside of the west coast are very fraudulent

how bloods from belize ended up in Evanston is a mystery

@ivyleague

that article was written for someone like you and you still took the bait. social economics is damn near the leading factor in crime in America, i'll give you an example if you don't believe me

I went to a highschool out of district, the dividing line between my suburb and the suburb where I went to school was only a two lane street. my suburb is actually a decent place to live but our school systems are nonexistent, pathetic and borderline criminal. my highschool was majority white but even the black students came from affluent families (believe it or not but a good portion of the black kids had more money than the white kids). ten years later when I talk to someone that I graduated highschool with and ask them "who got killed or locked up" people look at me like i'm speaking Swahili.

the median income in 2000 for my town was 70k, the median income for the town where the majority of the students in my high school came from was 77k. why is it that I can name off atleast 10 people from my town that got murdered before turning the age of 25? the answer is the school systems in my town (social economics). I live in a decent town but the school systems are some of the poorest in the state (I've researched it)

in other words families that live across the street get a better education than families on the other side of the street even though they basically make around the same amount of money

that's social economics

Last edited by cookcounty; 06/05/13 02:06 PM.
Re: Street Gangs Growing, Evolving in Las Vegas [Re: IvyLeague] #718976
06/05/13 02:20 PM
06/05/13 02:20 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Lilo
What a uniquely ridiculous statement. I'm just saying.
http://abagond.wordpress.com/2012/04/10/reading-while-white-crime-statistics/

Not to get this thread off track but even you can't believe the stuff in that link above. One can argue about the reasons for certain minority groups committing more crime, relatively speaking, but nobody can deny it's reality.

I second this. A 'minority group' doesn't necessarily mean an 'ethnic' minority. A 'social' minority applies as well. Take a look at Great Britain and Ireland. A lot of crime is committed by members of the indigenous working class, who are just as segregated in those countries as ethnic minorities are in other countries. Also in the Netherlands a lot of/most indigenous criminals come from the local trailer parks.
That's just the way it is.

Re: Street Gangs Growing, Evolving in Las Vegas [Re: cookcounty] #718978
06/05/13 02:23 PM
06/05/13 02:23 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@black family

A lot of Crips and Bloods in Los Angeles are actually of Belizean descent, even though they may identify more as African Americans nowadays.
But that still doesn't explain how they got to Evanston. Didn't know that town was home to a substantial Belizean community.

Re: Street Gangs Growing, Evolving in Las Vegas [Re: cookcounty] #718979
06/05/13 02:30 PM
06/05/13 02:30 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@black family

Most are fraudulent but in a lot of these large cities you can always find authentic blood and crip sets. Quite alot these were started in the early 90s when gangmembers from LA started moving to other states to sell cocaine.

The belizeans began adopting the blood and crip gang culture when gangmembers of belizean descent were deported back to belize, also the country was also being used as a shipping point by columbian cartels for smuggling cocaine into the USA. I think the first crip gang in new york was started by some belizean immigrants in harlem. The belizean bloods gang in chicago was involved with distributing cocaine from belize and passport fraud, they got caught after the fbi set them up in a sting operation.

http://www.fbi.gov/chicago/press-release...t-fraud-charges

Quote:
[/quote]According to the charges against Johnson and three others, Johnson’s sources of supply included quantities of narcotics from Belize. He allegedly directed the distribution of powder and crack cocaine and “cooked” powder cocaine to produce crack, which was distributed in wholesale quantities. A cooperating former Belizean Bloods member told agents that Johnson had inherited his father’s drug connections when his father was deported to Belize. The Belizean Bloods narcotics distribution route allegedly included Illinois, Utah, Ohio, Indiana, New York and California.[quote]

Re: Street Gangs Growing, Evolving in Las Vegas [Re: cookcounty] #719011
06/05/13 06:11 PM
06/05/13 06:11 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I understand the case of fraudelent bloods and crips in America and other countries. Scorsese already explain more of that situation. I think the Belize community blends in with either the black/latino community in Evanston. But there will be no crip/bloods sets in Chicago city due to the current gang culture already cemented there.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Street Gangs Growing, Evolving in Las Vegas [Re: Scorsese] #719022
06/05/13 07:27 PM
06/05/13 07:27 PM
U
UnderTheClock Offline
Wiseguy
UnderTheClock  Offline
U
Wiseguy
It would not be a loss to society if they all shot each other. None are likely on the verge of a major medical breakthrough.

It's hardly a secret that "no blood on the Strip" was the watchword during lcn days in LV.

As far as Chicago, I'm surprised that figure is only 70%. While that's blacks against blacks, violent interracial crime is overwhelmingly black against white, considering their differing proportions of the population.

Re: Street Gangs Growing, Evolving in Las Vegas [Re: UnderTheClock] #719030
06/05/13 09:36 PM
06/05/13 09:36 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Same can go for la cosa nostra families, they should kill each other off too. Black on white or white on black makes no difference, its Americans killing Americans nothing new.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Street Gangs Growing, Evolving in Las Vegas [Re: BlackFamily] #719039
06/05/13 10:23 PM
06/05/13 10:23 PM
U
UnderTheClock Offline
Wiseguy
UnderTheClock  Offline
U
Wiseguy
Not arguing with you.

Page 2 of 2 1 2