GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Jimmy_Two_Times), 89 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,399
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,794
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,294
Posts1,058,102
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #776063
05/06/14 02:21 PM
05/06/14 02:21 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what everyone else knows to be true about Sr. M.

LOL do you really think there would be "paperwork" or any sort of notarized documents/records, or public record of any sort of deal he did where he paid off a judge, prosecution lawyer, jury members, intimidated jurors, or had other people do this?

As for Anastasia he's an amateur and intentionally plays ignorant to a lot of things.

It would not surprise me if when he was locked up Sr. Merlino became some man or mens' puta, or they ran a train on him. Or he had to pay people a lot of money or drugs so they would not do this to him.

This is why I refuse to answer your PM's.

If you have any shred of evidence that Merlino is a turncoat, please do show us. Otherwise if you won't say it to his face, don't say it on here, no one appreciates an internet tough guy.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: LaLouisiane] #776098
05/06/14 06:18 PM
05/06/14 06:18 PM
C
cornuto_e_contento Offline
Capo
cornuto_e_contento  Offline
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

Believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what everyone else knows to be true about Sr. M.

LOL do you really think there would be "paperwork" or any sort of notarized documents/records, or public record of any sort of deal he did where he paid off a judge, prosecution lawyer, jury members, intimidated jurors, or had other people do this?

As for Anastasia he's an amateur and intentionally plays ignorant to a lot of things.

It would not surprise me if when he was locked up Sr. Merlino became some man or mens' puta, or they ran a train on him. Or he had to pay people a lot of money or drugs so they would not do this to him.

If you have any shred of evidence that Merlino is a turncoat, please do show us. Otherwise if you won't say it to his face, don't say it on here, no one appreciates an internet tough guy.

What's your point?

It's obvious JM is a rat and cut a deal with a judge, jury, paid someone off with a large amount of cash, had witnesses or jurors intimidated, etc. Yes this stuff does happen. Do you really think they keep documents or paperwork for it? lol Declare that huge amount of cash to the IRS?

I do not need to say that to JM's face since everyone knows it's true about him. He got a slap on the wrist. But eventually he'll be convicted of murder, and put back into prison where he belongs. Merlino is small time anyway. Stanfa was correct that someone like Merlino wouldn't survive in Italy and that it's "like Kindergarten" in the United States when it comes to OC or la famiglia.

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/06/14 06:20 PM.
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #776099
05/06/14 06:39 PM
05/06/14 06:39 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest

What's your point?

It's obvious JM is a rat and cut a deal with a judge, jury, paid someone off with a large amount of cash, had witnesses or jurors intimidated, etc. Yes this stuff does happen. Do you really think they keep documents or paperwork for it? lol Declare that huge amount of cash to the IRS?

I do not need to say that to JM's face since everyone knows it's true about him. He got a slap on the wrist. But eventually he'll be convicted of murder, and put back into prison where he belongs. Merlino is small time anyway. Stanfa was correct that someone like Merlino wouldn't survive in Italy and that it's "like Kindergarten" in the United States when it comes to OC or la famiglia.

As Stanfa would say, your posts are of kindergarten quality.

Seriously you are talking out of your ass. Your understanding of the case and general understanding of how the legal system works is ridiculously bad.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: IvyLeague] #776100
05/06/14 06:41 PM
05/06/14 06:41 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
great another moron rolleyes

how exactly did merlino get a slap on the wrist? he was acquitted of the murder and drug charges and found guilty of racketeering and his 15 year sentence was pretty normal.

and with regards to the stanfa comments…say what you want about merlino cause most if it is true(except for him being a rat), but as far as Merlino not being able to make it in italy, yeah thats probably true, but Stanfa was so arrogant he couldn't even hack it in the "kindergarden mob" he was referring to.

just curious cornuto, i know you posted your mexican or some shit but where are you from that makes you so clueless?

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: LittleNicky] #776101
05/06/14 06:57 PM
05/06/14 06:57 PM
C
Capo
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

What's your point?

As Stanfa would say, your posts are of kindergarten quality.

Seriously you are talking out of your ass. Your understanding of the case and general understanding of how the legal system works is ridiculously bad.

And you're some sort of expert? lol

It's difficult to take anyone who uses characters/actors from the TV show the Sopranos seriously.

Either way if you think that what I posted about does not happen in the United States you're not living in reality.

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/06/14 07:10 PM.
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #776102
05/06/14 06:59 PM
05/06/14 06:59 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
What the fuck are you talking about

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: IvyLeague] #776103
05/06/14 07:06 PM
05/06/14 07:06 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
i think he was talking to me, cause i have a soprano as my avatar, as if that means anything….its just a fucking avatar. its pretty difficult for me to take ignorant mexicans seriously and your posts aren't helping me overcome that.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #776289
05/07/14 07:40 PM
05/07/14 07:40 PM
Philadelphia
ThatsLife215 Offline
Nobody
ThatsLife215  Offline
Nobody
Wiseguy
Philadelphia
He was never convicted of any violent crime and all his time was done in Max security prisons. What kind of deal did he make? Jerkoff

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: ThatsLife215] #776300
05/07/14 08:37 PM
05/07/14 08:37 PM
C
Capo
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: ThatsLife215
He was never convicted of any violent crime and all his time was done in Max security prisons. What kind of deal did he make? Jerkoff

A lot goes on in Max security prisons. Why are people defending JM as though he's not a bad guy, got a bad deal, was thrown under the bus, etc.? When he's a rat and probably has killed people and did attack people with the intention of killing them. Either way he got a slap on the wrist, and some people got intimidated or paid off with a lot of cash.

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/07/14 08:37 PM.
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #776301
05/07/14 08:43 PM
05/07/14 08:43 PM
Philadelphia
ThatsLife215 Offline
Nobody
ThatsLife215  Offline
Nobody
Wiseguy
Philadelphia

A lot goes on in Max security prisons. Why are people defending JM as though he's not a bad guy, got a bad deal, was thrown under the bus, etc.? When he's a rat and probably has killed people and did attack people with the intention of killing them. Either way he got a slap on the wrist, and some people got intimidated or paid off with a lot of cash.

Well make up your mind is he a rat or someone who got to a jury. Those things are totally different. He was never convicted of murder or a violent act and still did all his time. being a bad guy and being a rat again are two different things.

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: ThatsLife215] #776302
05/07/14 09:20 PM
05/07/14 09:20 PM
C
Capo
C
Capo

A lot goes on in Max security prisons. They do not keep the people inside that safe or secure from other people; but just make it so they can't escape. Why are people defending JM as though he's not a bad guy, got a bad deal, was thrown under the bus, etc.? When he's a rat and probably has killed people and did attack people with the intention of killing them. Either way he got a slap on the wrist, and some people got intimidated or paid off with a lot of cash.

Well make up your mind is he a rat or someone who got to a jury. Those things are totally different. He was never convicted of murder or a violent act and still did all his time. being a bad guy and being a rat again are two different things.

Possibly both; but he's a criminal so it shouldn't be a surprise. I'm leaning more towards the rat at this moment in time with this post...but I can totally see him or other people intimidating jury members or paying people off so he'd get a slap on the wrist like how he did. Either way I don't expect him to be someone who never sees the inside of a prison or jail cell ever again.

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #776322
05/08/14 05:00 AM
05/08/14 05:00 AM
J
jipjones Offline
Made Member
jipjones  Offline
J
Made Member
Once again if Joey was a rat It wd be in all the papers he would have to plead guilty to all his crimes he did in life including murder and he would have to testify against people!! and The jury was probably an anonymous jury anyway u moron and I don't c the Philly Family getting to the jury especially Merlino's crew! Once again Merlino was aquited of the most serious charges against him!! If he was a rat they wouldn't be asking questions if hes still in da game if he was a rat hed be out!! ur an idiot!

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: IvyLeague] #776335
05/08/14 06:54 AM
05/08/14 06:54 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Every single thread I go into this guy is talking all kinds of nonsense. Its people like that that make me not even come on this website no more. And I really like this site. .. Ay Cornuto. What is your deal? Did Merlino rough you up as a kid and this is your way of gettin revenge? Im not trying to offend you I am just really wondering why you say Merlino is a rat, when he just did 14 years and parole, and beat all his serious charges?

Last edited by HandsomeStevie; 05/08/14 07:22 AM.

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: IvyLeague] #776404
05/08/14 12:05 PM
05/08/14 12:05 PM
K
kiladelphia_pistolvania Offline
Wiseguy
kiladelphia_pistolvania  Offline
K
Wiseguy
Cornuto..If he was a rat why would the fbi be sending Steffanelli down there to entrap him? Stop smoking PCP bro. 12 years is no light sentence. If he ratted he woulda walked after two years. Remember he wasn't found guilty of murder just RICO. and no way he bought a jury. If he did it woulda been a mistrial because the juror he bought woulda voted not guilty. The jury didn't believe Natale plain and simple.

Last edited by kiladelphia_pistolvania; 05/08/14 12:06 PM.
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #776414
05/08/14 12:58 PM
05/08/14 12:58 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

Possibly both; but he's a criminal so it shouldn't be a surprise. I'm leaning more towards the rat at this moment in time with this post...

so in other words your just talking out of your ass rolleyes

?Que Pasa Pendejo? (yeah i know one of those question marks is supposed to be upside down but my keyboard doesn't speak mexican)

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: HandsomeStevie] #776418
05/08/14 01:03 PM
05/08/14 01:03 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Every single thread I go into this guy is talking all kinds of nonsense. Its people like that that make me not even come on this website no more. And I really like this site. .. Ay Cornuto. What is your deal? Did Merlino rough you up as a kid and this is your way of gettin revenge? Im not trying to offend you I am just really wondering why you say Merlino is a rat, when he just did 14 years and parole, and beat all his serious charges?

Originally Posted By: kiladelphia_pistolvania
Cornuto..If he was a rat why would the fbi be sending Steffanelli down there to entrap him? Stop smoking PCP bro. 12 years is no light sentence. If he ratted he woulda walked after two years. Remember he wasn't found guilty of murder just RICO. and no way he bought a jury. If he did it woulda been a mistrial because the juror he bought woulda voted not guilty. The jury didn't believe Natale plain and simple.

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

?Que Pasa Pendejo? (yeah i know one of those question marks is supposed to be upside down but my keyboard doesn't speak mexican)

All three of you guys are quality posters, but you're giving this guy the attention that he craves. Don't feed the trolls wink .

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: Dellacroce] #776477
05/08/14 05:20 PM
05/08/14 05:20 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

Possibly both; but he's a criminal so it shouldn't be a surprise. I'm leaning more towards the rat at this moment in time with this post...

Your keyboard only speaks Italian right

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: kiladelphia_pistolvania] #776491
05/08/14 07:15 PM
05/08/14 07:15 PM
C
Capo
C
Capo

JM did cut a deal, ratted, and got a slap on the wrist. Why do you think he received a 14 year sentence, instead of 25-30 years, or more? Anyone else would have received had they been charged with what he had.

@HSteve-I'm not even from the East Coast. However it is obvious to everyone that knows anything about OC that Merlino is a rat and did cut a deal, or bought a judge or jury or two or had someone else do this for him.

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/08/14 07:20 PM.
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #776493
05/08/14 07:19 PM
05/08/14 07:19 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

JM did cut a deal, ratted, and got a slap on the wrist. Why do you think he received a 14 year sentence, instead of 25-30 years, or more-which anyone else would have received had they been charged with what he had.

You gotta give it a rest, Cornuto. You're alienating everyone here.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: pizzaboy] #776497
05/08/14 07:30 PM
05/08/14 07:30 PM
C
Capo
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

JM did cut a deal, ratted, and got a slap on the wrist. Why do you think he received a 14 year sentence, instead of 25-30 years, or more-which anyone else would have received had they been charged with what he had.

You gotta give it a rest, Cornuto. You're alienating everyone here.

OK Let's switch the topic then.

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #776561
05/09/14 07:39 AM
05/09/14 07:39 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
JM did cut a deal, ratted, and got a slap on the wrist. Why do you think he received a 14 year sentence, instead of 25-30 years, or more? Anyone else would have received had they been charged with what he had.

@HSteve-I'm not even from the East Coast. However it is obvious to everyone that knows anything about OC that Merlino is a rat and did cut a deal, or bought a judge or jury or two or had someone else do this for him.

I'm calling dibs on this for the "Post Of The Year Thread" whenever it comes up.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: cheech] #776570
05/09/14 08:16 AM
05/09/14 08:16 AM
R
realjoey1 Offline
Associate
realjoey1  Offline
R
Associate
this is great stuff guys sounds like you got all the angles covered with what im doin these days keep up the good work.

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: realjoey1] #776577
05/09/14 08:32 AM
05/09/14 08:32 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: realjoey1
this is great stuff guys sounds like you got all the angles covered with what im doin these days keep up the good work.

Welcome, Joey. How's Boca? grin

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: realjoey1] #776580
05/09/14 08:37 AM
05/09/14 08:37 AM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo

Hey Joey I delivered some grocery's to Rita's house boy does she still love her pineapples

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: pizzaboy] #776602
05/09/14 10:12 AM
05/09/14 10:12 AM
R
realjoey1 Offline
Associate
realjoey1  Offline
R
Associate
bocas nice lots of sunshine and fresh air not like the philly rat race be well

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: realjoey1] #776606
05/09/14 10:16 AM
05/09/14 10:16 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss

Yo Joe how much you lose on the Flyers this year?

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: spmob] #776608
05/09/14 10:24 AM
05/09/14 10:24 AM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: spmob

Yo Joe how much you lose on the Flyers this year?

Joey your boy Tommy B he git got in the last year or two how you feel about that you shed a tear for your boi! No more turkeys in the hood

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: spmob] #776614
05/09/14 10:44 AM
05/09/14 10:44 AM
R
realjoey1 Offline
Associate
realjoey1  Offline
R
Associate
gambling is illegal gotta go

Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: IvyLeague] #776675
05/09/14 07:09 PM
05/09/14 07:09 PM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Joey how you doing cugine?

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Joey Merlino gives interview [Re: HandsomeStevie] #776677
05/09/14 07:19 PM
05/09/14 07:19 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Joey how you doing cugine?

Joey can't talk right now stevie...he's out hiting on wealthy white rich guys tonight

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull