GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 99 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,708
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 50 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 50
Re: boston [Re: Ville] #736775
08/25/13 05:36 PM
08/25/13 05:36 PM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: Ville
I knew you meant Phil, him and his brother Paul work at Johns Auto, on one of the other New England threads I mentioned Johns Auto. Joey Mongiello works down there too. What facts did you want to know about about him. Im sure I can answer whatever questions you have. They worked with John Murray, not for him. Yes Phil did rat, but, no one would say that to his face and it's not like hes hiding out or anything. Hes probably the craziest motherfucker I know. When I said to Lic, there's alot of townies on his list he was missing, I meant this whole crew, but I didnt mention names cause these are guys I know all too well. Phil's a sicko, Lic was talking about townies joining the AB in jail, Phil was one of them. He killed a black guy in jail by sticking a metal pipe through his head. He's about 60yrs old now and he works out by fighting UFC style and he kicks the shit out of guys 20 30 years younger then him.

OK. The thing with being in the AB in prison and killing the guy in there was what I was going to ask about, it's pretty much what I heard, so that confirms it. Also confirms what the same people I heard it from also said, which is that he's a crazy fuck and he's out in the open because with this guy people are too shook of him to consider confronting him on it. Serious guy.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #736815
08/25/13 10:06 PM
08/25/13 10:06 PM
C
casertassquare Offline
Wiseguy
casertassquare  Offline
C
Wiseguy
lic and jrrusso are 2 bullshitters who like to claim their in the game. they ain't. i gave them both specific info waited a week and they came up wanting. i dont claim to be anything other than a guy whos been around (and even then i didnt know about things like johns auto being connected to shitbags) and i dont know that much about boston but im a providence guy who knows a few things. hey jr, ill tell vinny you said hello! douche.

"Between the idea and the reality between the motion and the act falls the shadow"
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #736851
08/26/13 10:21 AM
08/26/13 10:21 AM
C
casertassquare Offline
Wiseguy
casertassquare  Offline
C
Wiseguy
yo ville,Johns always has nice cars. shit back in the 90s my boy bought a nice mercedes from them. paid cash and quick so i didn't know about shadyness (except cash and quick but were talkin used car salesmen and my sketchy friends!) been looking to upgrade to a newer caddy and they got a niiiice dts. cash talks. thanks unknown internet poster haha.

"Between the idea and the reality between the motion and the act falls the shadow"
Re: boston [Re: casertassquare] #736914
08/26/13 04:56 PM
08/26/13 04:56 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Your a lying sack of shit you never asked me shit and if i didnt know i would say just that and i never claim to be in no life.. Do i know the life people in it etc of course grew up with that shit in my house but to say im in it or things of such i wont bcus im not in that " family " but well known to them. .. Yous stupid idiots say i said the late great j.r russo is my pop or uncle is fucking compulsive fat lying fuck never said that or anything close. You dont have to like me i dont care or on here to be liked but i know what i know. I dont know much about somerville charlestown southie or the characters that are players there nd wont act like i do not even much about eastie or revere crowd what i do know is my neighborhood and the history of the city period because i know players and characters who makes a difference all across the board not just a story for the locals to yap about in a bar. And the people i know knows me well and know about these guys yous mention and quite frankly their the not interesting or major players at all most of them anyway and that is a fact. So those who dont like me or think im a fake suck a dick and for the rest who respect me and keep their comments to themselves negative or postive you i thank

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #736985
08/27/13 04:20 AM
08/27/13 04:20 AM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
Thats funny yous are talking about myers, he was one of the townies i was refering to when i said they all jioned the AB in federal prison.... everyone eho works at johns had somewhat of a criminal past mongiello,john kefinakis, myers, myers brother, the mechanics are young knuckleheads from charlestown and somerville. and people who buy cars from there, buy cars theere cause they cant go anywhere else people slanging or people that have history themselves etc... there con artists, if you look at there website all the wording in the ads are shady 'we buy cars top dollar paid no games" shouldnt it be played no games? just an example. John murray used to hang out down at the willow jazz club, if iam not mistaken he was apart of the bust were they had a customs agent letting things come thru that weretn suppose too.

and casertassquare?? i got no idea what ya talking about son, i gaurentee ive grown up around this shit ten fold, more than you have... just like ville my family and friends dwell in all the niehgborhoods around here cnnected to OC. stick to federal hill ya clown.

Last edited by lic; 08/27/13 04:21 AM.
Re: boston [Re: lic] #736989
08/27/13 06:16 AM
08/27/13 06:16 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: lic
'we buy cars top dollar paid no games" shouldnt it be played no games?

Huh? Sounds fine to me.

We buy cars top dollar (means they pay top dollar for your car)

no games (means no games to be played which we all know is b.s.)

Re: boston [Re: southend] #737000
08/27/13 07:52 AM
08/27/13 07:52 AM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
[quote=southend]Yes. That's exactly him, I had the last name sort of mixed up with the car lots name. Anthony said if he were to get out of prison today, he'd just go see Phil Myers at John's Auto and tell him give me a car "and I'd be leavin with a new car". But I've heard a lotta shit about Phil Myers from Charlestown/Somerville guys. Too long ago for me to shoot off facts on a thread with any credibility however...But if anybody knows about him there are some facts i'd like to bounce off [/quote

if the beav got out, tlak about someone who would have some scores to setlle... iam pretty sure in the 80's and 90's ab and bc were tight with alot of the townies, anthony didnt pay up to anyone medford/malden were considered his piece of the pie, and gigi portalla in revere/everett didnt pay up too nayone either... hence renegades.

Re: boston [Re: lic] #737014
08/27/13 11:07 AM
08/27/13 11:07 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
[quote=southend]Yes. That's exactly him, I had the last name sort of mixed up with the car lots name. Anthony said if he were to get out of prison today, he'd just go see Phil Myers at John's Auto and tell him give me a car "and I'd be leavin with a new car". But I've heard a lotta shit about Phil Myers from Charlestown/Somerville guys. Too long ago for me to shoot off facts on a thread with any credibility however...But if anybody knows about him there are some facts i'd like to bounce off [/quote

if the beav got out, tlak about someone who would have some scores to setlle... iam pretty sure in the 80's and 90's ab and bc were tight with alot of the townies, anthony didnt pay up to anyone medford/malden were considered his piece of the pie, and gigi portalla in revere/everett didnt pay up too nayone either... hence renegades.

yea you aint kiddin. and it makes sense what he said about going to john's auto and leavin with a car now that I know joey mongiello works there, him and Anthony were partners back in the day. but Anthony was inferring that he'd tell phil to give him a car, and "i'd be leaving with a car" meant phil barely would have a choice in the matter is how I took it, and I'm pretty sure that's the way he meant it. Anthony's got a handful of bodies under his belt, kind of ironic he ends up serving life w/out parole for the one he only ordered and didn't even pull the trigger.

Re: boston [Re: southend] #737029
08/27/13 12:22 PM
08/27/13 12:22 PM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
Originally Posted By: southend

yea you aint kiddin. and it makes sense what he said about going to john's auto and leavin with a car now that I know joey mongiello works there, him and Anthony were partners back in the day. but Anthony was inferring that he'd tell phil to give him a car, and "i'd be leaving with a car" meant phil barely would have a choice in the matter is how I took it, and I'm pretty sure that's the way he meant it. Anthony's got a handful of bodies under his belt, kind of ironic he ends up serving life w/out parole for the one he only ordered and didn't even pull the trigger.

I didnt know him and joey worked together back in the day, joey's always had a succesful booking office. pretty sure joey monguiello was apart of a murder in dorchester in the 1980's with a guy nicked named atonio mazza, thats what people sont understand all those medford malden things before 1999 were anthonys beefs and handled by anthonys crew, he had viloent guys like billy angelesco, gene giangrande, brian cahill in his crew too deal with things. kind of messed up how cahill and giangrande get bad raps for bieng there sidekicks... but there no angels them selves... violent crew... anthony had a monoply on medford and malden, and once he went away billy and gene took over what was left medford malden plus everett somerville, and a little bit of the action in revere. I MITE BE WRONG BUT SOMEONE TOLD ME MONGIELLO'S WIFE IS ANTHONYS MOM.... HEARD A STORY WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ABOUT ANTHONYS BIOLOGICAL DAD GETTING KILLED IN THE NORTH END A LONG TIME AGO PROBALLY THE 70'S NOT SURE HOW TRUE IT WAS AND NOT SURE WHAT HIS DADS LAST NAME WAS?

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737053
08/27/13 02:31 PM
08/27/13 02:31 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Question, did AB have to get these hits approved when he was operating in the 90's? Or was he allowed to do as he pleased in his 'territory'? Or did he just not care whether they were approved or not?

Last edited by mike68; 08/27/13 02:31 PM.
Re: boston [Re: southend] #737054
08/27/13 02:33 PM
08/27/13 02:33 PM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
South end, let me know if you know something i dont.. i tihnk these are all of them connected too the beav crew in the 90's-early00's. i have felling theres more.

Gary Macarelli- 1995 medford

carmine riggillo-1996 north end-- suspect was a low level barry crew member CHRIS DADDIO.

kevin mucka mccormick 1999 malden- ab and bc serving life without- thought to have been ordered by barry and exucuted by billy angelesco and gene giangrande, its thought barry and cahill were waiting in the car for angelesco and giangrande to do the job.

bobby rogers santasky 2000 malden--was going to testify and say angelesco and giangrande were really the ones who killed mucka mccromick.

peter devito 2001 revere-- killed at the squire strip club, siad he disrespected angelesco in providence club by having bouncers ruff him up.

mark eldridge 2002 somerville-- killed at candelinos in somerville.

patrick patsy squillante 2004 malden- was said to have witnessed angelesco kill bobby rogers santasky. and was suppsoedly going to testify.

Suspects in these incidents in no particular order- anthony barry, billy angelesco, gene giangrande, brian cahill, and a low level guy named Chris Daddio.

now dont get me wrong the guys who got clipped werent angels themselves...

macarelli- ran a low level booking office and marijuana ring on barrys turf.

riggillo- was taking away from barry's marijuana operatio. his friend mike bruce witnessed riggillos murder, never utteres a word, dos a year in jail for keeping his mouth shut.

mucka mccormick- was taking away from barrys booking office, marijuana/coke operation, slapped a barry crew member in a malden bar. mccormick ran a very succesful prostituiton ring and was charged with attemptd murder himself in 1996.

bobby rogers- sold drugs for barry, was going to tell judge that angelesco and giangrande murdered mucka. rogers was suspected of stabbing someone in the medford housing projects he lived in with his mom. he was just 19 or 20 years old when he was killed.

patsy squillante- ran a scumy bar, and booking office. was going to testify agianst angelesco and giangrande in bobby rogers murder.

peter devito- owned strip jionts all over new wngland.

mark eldridge- low level medford guy, from what i gather, dont know too much on him.

DECOLOGERO CREW

AISLIN SILVA 1996 MEDFORD, WAS THOUGHT TO BE GI=VING INFO ON THE ROBBERY CREW MUESE SNAPPED HER NECK, THEY CHOPPED HER UP, SOME OF HER BODY PARTS WERE FOUND IN A DANVERS DUMPSTER BEHIND A ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE WAS MURDERED.

PROCHILLO AND BUFALINO RELATED

1992 VINNY ARCIERI MURDER ORIENT HIEGHTS EASTIE... rumored he was bad mouthing certian crews.

Last edited by lic; 08/28/13 02:23 AM.
Re: boston [Re: mike68] #737056
08/27/13 02:43 PM
08/27/13 02:43 PM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
Good question, people say he never got anything approved, just like angelesco never got his hits approved. there dudes who jsut dont give a fuck and aint scared to die themselves. Some say thats why AB is doing the mucka mccormick bid despite not physically commiting the murder 'he ordered it'. just like orderd some of the other hits. they say the hierarchy didnt like him clipping people and the state or FBI sure didnt like it either.

Anthony had a few mai contacts though, guys he vied as being on the same level as him or just about on the same level

Joey mongiello- leftover member of somerville/medford WHG faction.

Paul decologero- renegade member eastie, revere, woburn and somerville.. operated in burlington too beleive it or not.
sold cociane for whitey amd flemmi in the 80's, later ran a drug robbery crew that murdered a 19 year old medford girl aislin islva, kevin muese snapped her neck he later hung himself in his cell from guilt.

A made guy that lives behind a quite hospital, on the medford/winchester border. North end guy.

joe donahue- leftover somerville WHG.. uncle was original member joe macdonald.

niel mazza- leftover somerville WHG.

Gigi portalla- revere/everett renegade action.

and brain was connected to charlestown and southie, through his old man tom cahill and childhood friend william billy brymer. had his own connctions with guys from eastie,ctown and cambridge from growing up in walpole prison.

kevin hardy- ran a independent somerville crew with local junkie bobby rennell.

Richie sperlinga- son of original WHG member sal sperlinga, somewhat of a god son/nephew too howie winter, sperlinga overdosed on herion in the early 00's.

And of course barry and gigi portalla had sat down with some of the lcn major players at one piont peter limone carmen dinunzio, vinnny the animal ferera, joe russo, robert carozza etc... and possibly baggio digiacomo, not sureon on that one.

Lonnie hillson- medford/everett with cadillaic frank sallemme. was good friends with;

vinny arcieri murdered 1992 east boston orient hieghts.( it was unclear if arcieri's murder was related too prochillo and bufalino, or related to barry angelesco giangrande cahill.
VINNY ARCIERI SR. was a mob player that dealt in the garbage disposal unions and contracts.

Last edited by lic; 08/28/13 02:26 AM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737144
08/27/13 11:02 PM
08/27/13 11:02 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Is Dennis Lepore still active. The only thing I heard about him is that Arthur Gianelli had to kick some cash up to him when he caught wind of his operation.

Other than that, he's been off the radar. What's his story today?

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737148
08/28/13 12:16 AM
08/28/13 12:16 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
It's Billy's turf now....everyone seems to be have been made aware.

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: boston [Re: mike68] #737150
08/28/13 12:46 AM
08/28/13 12:46 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: mike68
Is Dennis Lepore still active. The only thing I heard about him is that Arthur Gianelli had to kick some cash up to him when he caught wind of his operation.

Lepore shook him down but Gianelli also kicked up to Carmen DiNunzio.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737187
08/28/13 10:06 AM
08/28/13 10:06 AM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
what was the deal with Gianelli..?

I read a lot about him when he was pinched and I know he was John Connolly's brother in law but was he made, who made him and if he was made why would another made guy, Lepore, shake him down if he was already paying Carmine...??

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737192
08/28/13 10:23 AM
08/28/13 10:23 AM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
and is there any Lepore news, he's not that old and has been out for while, I think...

Re: boston [Re: azguy] #737213
08/28/13 11:54 AM
08/28/13 11:54 AM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
dont got much info on lepore, but gianelli was shooken down by lepore and made monthly payments to cheesman dinunzio before they both got canned... gianelli si not made he is closer alligned wit hth eleft over somerville WHG, he was and is very closely linked to an original member JOey yerardi(used to work for martarano in the 80's) and also was linked up with medford joey mongiello, gianelli was targeted by various people for paymets and shakes because unlike the common bookie loanshark, his booking office and loanshark operation netted hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions, he is someone on there radar other bookies didnt make anywhere near as much dough as that operation did... mongiello, gianelli and yerardi are very wealthy.... yerardi is still in federal prison though, but iam ure he never wants for anthing and alwas has a full canteen...... gianellis booking office operated all over eastern mass.. hence the sucsess.

Last edited by lic; 08/28/13 11:55 AM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737224
08/28/13 12:30 PM
08/28/13 12:30 PM
B
BigHauss24 Offline
Wiseguy
BigHauss24  Offline
B
Wiseguy
Gianelli also had something to do with the club in Malden for the poker machines if my mind serves me correct.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737229
08/28/13 12:43 PM
08/28/13 12:43 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Another thing Gianelli got indicted and then convicted for was shaking down or trying to take over the Big Dog sports bar somewhere North of Boston (Lynnfield I think). He had a father and son henchmen (Dennis Albertelli and son)who took baseball bats to meetings with the owner. I think they also tried to torch that place and maybe others. I think he was also accused of cutting power to someone's house as part of another threat or shakedown.

His wife was John Connolly's sister if I recall correctly. They arrested her to for helping the bookmaking operation. He wasn't a made guy, which left him vulnerable to the Cheeseman and Lepore apparently.

I think he had his hands in a lot of different things. The end result was a 22 year sentence. They really hammered him.

Last edited by mike68; 08/28/13 12:45 PM.
Re: boston [Re: azguy] #737233
08/28/13 12:47 PM
08/28/13 12:47 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: azguy
and is there any Lepore news, he's not that old and has been out for while, I think...

Other than the Gianelli thing, Lepore hasn't been heard from at all, same with Bobby Carrozza. I wonder if he is done like Biagio, calling it quits? It seems that a lot of these guys who went down with Vinny Ferrara have kept their noses clean more or less. Have to believe that these guys who did long stretches and are older now just don't think it's worth it anymore.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737240
08/28/13 12:59 PM
08/28/13 12:59 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
How did an Italian earner like Gianelli not get recruited and made into the family ??

I'm sure he would rather have been part of the family than an independent that anyone could shake down...?

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737241
08/28/13 01:00 PM
08/28/13 01:00 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
It's hard to believe guys like Carrozza and Lepore would be living a straight and narrow lifestyle, even with the risk...

Re: boston [Re: mike68] #737253
08/28/13 01:37 PM
08/28/13 01:37 PM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
yeah that thing about gianellis crew trying to take over that lynnfield restaraunt it true, he had a big crew, bookmaking and loansharking was his bread and butter though, not really into drug sales. gianelli yerardi, mongiello were 3 bookies leftover from the reminents of the somerville and southie WHG factions, and they operated in places like lynnfield, arlington etc... cause they knew theres no other OC groups in those area's to compete with, and to be honest most of the degenerate gamblers live in the suburbs now arlington, stoneham etc... THE RENTS IN THE CITY AND GREATER BOSTON ARE HIGHER THAN THE SUBURBS, ITS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE THE EARLY 00'S, yuppies will live anywhere thesse days as long as there close to downtown boston or the backbay were all there jobs are. When i was a kid rents in eastie, chelsea, everett, malden, revere were $900- $1000 fro a 3 three bedroom now these days a 3 bedroom in the scummiest part of eastie will set you back $1400 or $1500 amonth cause yuppies just want to be in the city... places like somerville, cambridge and charlestown are a joke more like $2600-$3000 fro a three 3 bedroom. its all ajoke.

i can understand why guys like ferara, carozza, lepore and digiacomc are low key now it really isnt worth it these days... they got money they made from crime years ago and invested it in restaraunts and construction companies or used car dealerships.... there going striaght believe or not( well fro the most part, most of them will always take bets and run illegal poker machines)

Last edited by lic; 08/28/13 01:39 PM.
Re: boston [Re: lic] #737346
08/28/13 07:24 PM
08/28/13 07:24 PM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member
Joe Yeradi got out in july. That whole operation, the gambling and loan sharking was Joey Ys, and when he went to prison in 95, Gianelli inherited Joey's business. The reason Gianelli got smoked at sentencing is cause of the bars he was trying to extort, I think there were about 3 or 4. He never got made cause he was making more money as an independant then he would have if he was made, and like Lic said he was with Winter Hill and they liked doing things the way they wanted to, rather then kicking up prolly 50% if he was made , he paid Dinunzio 2gs a month which was pennies compared to the operation he was running.

Last edited by Ville; 08/28/13 07:37 PM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737356
08/28/13 08:01 PM
08/28/13 08:01 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
ferrara biago bobby lepore gambale you name em and all of em are active into alll types of things mostly legitimate business but very illegal ones as well .... sports betting offices, pony scams with jockeys, gambling games skimming with politicians and dimasi was a big lost thats a fact... they are off the radar because they deal with eachother and few others like spucky and simone and salvati limone guys who stays off the radar and have barely no association most importantly who they know is not going to rat no matter what. they deal with one another which they trust and keep their ventures tightly operated and none of them have a crew except spucky and bobby so they are not positioned to ratted on by others. bobby is the only one who have a socail club and underlngs buts its his sons and few others like imbruglia, giso nephew, but thats it. this crew is vert tight knit ferrara simone biago bobby lepore gambale salvati few others and often alone or accompanying the lamattina brothers, jerry son jason

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737366
08/28/13 08:32 PM
08/28/13 08:32 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
thats who they go to for not advice but wisdom and jerry son is used more like a friend needed for any business assistance. those i mentioned are a crew who is great of staying off the radar but very hard to catch em around eachother even though they are eachothers only associates so they do a great job at running thier illegitimacies alone with little to no help except from eachother or their close ones often offsprings or nephews. ferrara i heard is taken care of patsy as he ferrara remains close. dee dee i hear is not shelved that he isnt agreeing with few on certain things and it has to do with dinunzio brothers which makes alot sense considering their past. and as for gainelli all i know he was a wealthy that took over for another rich bookie yerardi and was kicking to lepore and had north shore to himself ...i found out he kicked up to fat cheese when the indictment came out. yerardi i met years ago handsome charming well dressed showed respect and he got respect himself and obviously stand up guy .

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737614
08/30/13 01:25 PM
08/30/13 01:25 PM
MASS.
paddy78 Offline
Made Member
paddy78  Offline
Made Member
MASS.
i like things the way they are here in southie, now quiet, i know who runnng things but its small scale and not on the herald like before, im not gonna put names out but thats me

Southie
(South Boston, Mass) my home town!!

Here to learn,lecture and have fun.
Re: boston [Re: paddy78] #737617
08/30/13 01:33 PM
08/30/13 01:33 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: paddy78
i like things the way they are here in southie, now quiet, i know who runnng things but its small scale and not on the herald like before, im not gonna put names out but thats me

Georgie boy ?

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737622
08/30/13 01:44 PM
08/30/13 01:44 PM
MASS.
paddy78 Offline
Made Member
paddy78  Offline
Made Member
MASS.
much like the face of the company, any ceo is not in the day to day right? smile

Southie
(South Boston, Mass) my home town!!

Here to learn,lecture and have fun.
Page 47 of 50 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 50

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull