GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 121 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,712
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,280
Posts1,057,756
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: Imamobguy] #679028
11/25/12 03:51 PM
11/25/12 03:51 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Yeah, last week I took it upon myself to check out his fb page that he was telling me about. It's public and anyone can comment, so I did.

I saw that he posted "Breaking News: Matteo Messina Denaro is now the boss of bosses". I commented on that.

And I commented also where he said, Vito Rizzuto was responsible for that last hit, when that wasn't the case at all. I asked for proof and/or a link and the very link he posted to me for proof said, "police have no suspects", so he made my own point for me.

The problem I have is people are on there saying, "Hey, say hi to Frank Cali for me and tell him I said congrats on making underboss." And imamobguy (Paul Castellano) will reply something like, "ok, will do."

Anyway, I was all over this last week on my own. I dont wait for the shoutbox. grin

I don't really feel bad about it, and normally I'd never get involved, but he was insisting to go check out his page. So I did.

Last edited by carmela; 11/25/12 03:55 PM.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: carmela] #679029
11/25/12 03:55 PM
11/25/12 03:55 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: carmela
The problem I have is people are on there saying, "Hey, say hi to Frank Cali for me and tell him I said congrats on making underboss." And imamobguy (Paul Castellano) will reply something like, "ok, will do."

Yeah, that's just brilliant rolleyes.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: Toodoped] #679030
11/25/12 03:57 PM
11/25/12 03:57 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Theres a term in psychiatry called Pseudologia fantastica or in plane words,pathological lying cool

Actually, in plane words, it's called pathological FLYING. whistle

Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: carmela] #679031
11/25/12 04:02 PM
11/25/12 04:02 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground

Thats the real problem.While ago i saw this post made by him and other dudes(not that i blame them)were talkin to him in this serious way that i cant explain it. rolleyes Imagine 15-20 ppl like him commin ova here and "blow" things up in their style?! Im glad for some older posters here that are defending the truth and keep this forum clean!salute cool

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: SC] #679032
11/25/12 04:03 PM
11/25/12 04:03 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Theres a term in psychiatry called Pseudologia fantastica or in plane words,pathological lying cool

Actually, in plane words, it's called pathological FLYING. whistle

Nicely said cool

Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: Imamobguy] #679033
11/25/12 04:07 PM
11/25/12 04:07 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss

Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: Mark] #679034
11/25/12 04:11 PM
11/25/12 04:11 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground

lol Yup thats the next episode....

Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: Mark] #679051
11/25/12 06:30 PM
11/25/12 06:30 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: Mark
Does this mean I don't get the book cover graphic design gig?

lol

This is cracking me up... But you know what, Mark? Mobguy´s got a ton of book projects going on. He mentioned one with John Dickie in one of his first posts on here. Perhaps that job is still available? You should ask him.

[Linked Image]
Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: carmela] #679899
11/30/12 07:23 AM
11/30/12 07:23 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Yeah, last week I took it upon myself to check out his fb page that he was telling me about. It's public and anyone can comment, so I did.

I saw that he posted "Breaking News: Matteo Messina Denaro is now the boss of bosses". I commented on that.

And I commented also where he said, Vito Rizzuto was responsible for that last hit, when that wasn't the case at all. I asked for proof and/or a link and the very link he posted to me for proof said, "police have no suspects", so he made my own point for me.

Anyway, I was all over this last week on my own. I dont wait for the shoutbox. grin

I don't really feel bad about it, and normally I'd never get involved, but he was insisting to go check out his page. So I did.

I pasted this from his Facebook page lmfao lol lol lol

"Good I'm glad you like it. Because afta Tommy here is through with breakin your jaw it's gonna have to be wired, and the only thing you're gonna be able to eat is soup. Through a straw. So now, you tell me. Do you like soup that much not to pay me my two points?"

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: Imamobguy] #679965
11/30/12 06:40 PM
11/30/12 06:40 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
This is the funniest thread I have read in quite a long time. Thanks guys! lol

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: Imamobguy] #679986
11/30/12 07:21 PM
11/30/12 07:21 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

I was thinking the same thing.

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: Imamobguy] #679987
11/30/12 07:49 PM
11/30/12 07:49 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Genovese Family."
Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #680020
12/01/12 12:03 AM
12/01/12 12:03 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

"Good I'm glad you like it. Because afta Tommy here is through with breakin your jaw it's gonna have to be wired, and the only thing you're gonna be able to eat is soup. Through a straw. So now, you tell me. Do you like soup that much not to pay me my two points?"

That's not what I posted to him on fb, but ok. lol

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: Imamobguy] #680022
12/01/12 12:08 AM
12/01/12 12:08 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
ima, just admit you lied about your grandpa, mob life, movie, book, and everything else and then MAYBE (probably not) people will stop making you the butt of their jokes...

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 12/01/12 12:09 AM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #680037
12/01/12 03:35 AM
12/01/12 03:35 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

My bad carm..didn't mean to confuse people..If you click on that picture of chaz that quote is directed at some poster in the upper right hand corner thought it was pretty funny theres another posting just like it saying gimmie ma money ima a big bad mobster lol

Genovese Family."
Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: Imamobguy] #687345
01/03/13 01:42 AM
01/03/13 01:42 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
- GALERIE ST. GEORGE II! Our kick-off party for GSG's new Italian Artists Program had many celebrity guests last night, including our guest of honor, NYC developer RICH MARIN, seen here with GSG Director Gary Brant in our Annex Gallery where Italian photographer Clara Turchi had the American premiere of her unique and other-worldly "scraped-off print" series of iconic images. Rich is developing the
world's largest ferris wheel on Staten Island's beautiful North Shore, adjacent to the Staten Island Ferry, which at 625 feet tall, or over 60 stories, will provide the most spectacular rider views including practically the entire five boroughs, and will feature a 350,000 square feet state of the art green technology retail mall and a 200 room luxury hotel. (Gary Brant on left)

- An Evening with NY WHEEL Developer RICH MARIN (Gary Brant on left)

- U.S. CONGRESSMAN MICHAEL GRIMM discusses the new "Galerie St. George II" museum and art gallery planned for the New York Wheel project on the Staten Island waterfront with Gary Brant at a Council on the Arts and Humanities (COAHSI) Arts Legislative breakfast this morning. Congressman Grimm represents the 13th District of New York and supports the new ferris wheel project, slated to be the largest in the world and will include a 350,000 sq. ft. retail complex and 200 room luxury hotel. (Gary Brant on left)

[img:center]http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=4762153260546&set=pb.1496775195.-2207520000.1353806142&type=3&theater[/img] - OUR FIRST SIGNED RUSSIAN TALENT! Universal Talent, our new international talent agency that will soon be a power base for the motion picture industry in Hollywood, is proud to present our first signed actress from Russia, 16 year old ALEXANDRA ROZHKOVA from Chelyabinsk, Russia, adjacent to the Ural Mountains! UT is a ground-breaking new talent agency that will bring the brightest new stars

- Al Linea from Boardwalk Empire and Rick Borgia from I Married a Mobster as Greg Scarpa, Haunted by the Mon as Anthony Spilotro, Paddy Wacked The Irish Mob as Steven Flemmi, The Real Sopranos as Vinnie Ocean and The Real Goodfellas as Jimmy Burke.

lol lol The best of 2012 ..The one guy looks like hes sick with HIV or something and one looks like a priest a bad priest lol

Genovese Family."
Re: For Strax & Dapper [Re: Imamobguy] #780148
05/25/14 06:40 AM
05/25/14 06:40 AM
tommykarate Offline
Underboss
tommykarate  Offline
Underboss
I was involved in racketeering lol.he was involved in racketeering on18th ave.doesnt answer much

One thing about wiseguys...the hustle never ends.-tony soprano
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull