GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 114 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,706
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 73 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 72 73
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726492
07/14/13 05:06 PM
07/14/13 05:06 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Alexanders case is apples and fucking oranges. Its a liberal attempt at logic; not their strongsuit, and it fails miserably. Moreover, the Alexander sentence makes you realize judges have too much discretion? HOw bout Mousie Massimino getting 16 years fed time for video poker machines.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726499
07/14/13 05:19 PM
07/14/13 05:19 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
I can tell that some of yall have been masterbating to zimmermans verdict

@vinnietoothless

can you seriously compare a chick shooting in the air to a mafia boss?

you don't sound very sane

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726502
07/14/13 05:22 PM
07/14/13 05:22 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
A crime of violence; shooting a gun vs. a crime of non violence; video poker. Actually, thats pretty logically if you thought about it for a second, but unforunately, 8th grade is where they teach you logic. Just missed!

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #726505
07/14/13 05:31 PM
07/14/13 05:31 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
A crime of violence; shooting a gun vs. a crime of non violence; video poker. Actually, thats pretty logically if you thought about it for a second, but unforunately, 8th grade is where they teach you logic. Just missed!

are you being serious?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726507
07/14/13 05:34 PM
07/14/13 05:34 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
[quote=cookcounty

if u think he should be acquitted then you're on his side

let's pray that this same thing happens, I mean doesn't happen to ur son [/quote]

That sound about right? Fuck off.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726510
07/14/13 05:43 PM
07/14/13 05:43 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
i briefly remember the alexander case. like has been stated, the problem with that one was that she returned with the weapon, which doesn't look good at all as far as self-defense/stand your ground is concerned, as we saw. still, i think it was bullshit what happened to her, as people can and do make bad decisions when they are afraid. i don't think she should of had to do any prison time if it could have been proven that she had reason to fear for her safety.

the thing that gets me is that there is a huge portion of the black community that will exploit a case like that for revenge. since a black women was sent to prison unjustly, its only fair that a white goes down for the count to even things out, bullshit logic on every level. how about working to change some of the silly mandatory minimum laws, and actually do some good?

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726519
07/14/13 06:28 PM
07/14/13 06:28 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@vinnietoothless

u should be more concerned with the example you're setting as a parent

@fivefelonies

u don't know a goddamn thing about the black community

the black community has barely even heard about the alexander case

grow some balls and pull a George Zimmerman........u can get away with it

Last edited by cookcounty; 07/14/13 06:28 PM.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #726523
07/14/13 06:40 PM
07/14/13 06:40 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Alexanders case is apples and fucking oranges. Its a liberal attempt at logic; not their strongsuit, and it fails miserably. Moreover, the Alexander sentence makes you realize judges have too much discretion? HOw bout Mousie Massimino getting 16 years fed time for video poker machines.

Typical tea party logic, complete misinterpreting/misunderstanding my point. Read my comment again since you missed what I said. I said the Alexander case shows that judges have too little discretion, not too much. Particularly in Florida which is where the episode occurred. The judge in her case should have taken into account the specific circumstances of her situation, she a relatively law-abiding person – a woman with a master's degree – who was making positive contributions to society. She had a restraining order against her husband for previous episodes of domestic violence, and was protecting herself from another domestic violence episode when the incident in question occurred. Even the Republican who crafted the "10-20-life" bill said Alexander's sentence is not what lawmakers intended with the law. For example, the law was meant for thugs who were robbing a liquor store and had a gun in their possession or pulled out the gun and threatened someone or shot someone during the commission of the crime. Mandatory-minimum laws especially for certain low-level drug offenses, have done much more harm than good to all races particularly to African Americans in this country.

Mousie's case is completely different in a completely different jurisdiction and state, he is a career offender (21 arrests and two felony convictions by the mid-80s, a record dating over 40 years) who was convicted of racketeering conspiracy. Even though Massimino was acquitted of specific counts of gambling and extortion, his conviction for conspiracy made him accountable for the underling crimes committed on behalf of the crime family. Mousie made money by leveraging the participation of other members of the racketeering conspiracy and the mob's well earned reputation for violence. His sentence was warranted.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 07/14/13 06:41 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: cookcounty] #726526
07/14/13 06:45 PM
J
joey_dice Offline
joey_dice
joey_dice  Offline
joey_dice
J
Capo
I know in all other communities, you know the difference between someone following someone (while unsettling not a physical attack) and Jumping on someone because they were following you. Zimmerman following him is not justification for Martin to attack him. If your going to raise a situation to a violent confrontation at least make sure the guy your jumping is not armed, which in Florida is no one since it was the very first concelled weapons state.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726527
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Tea Party? I don't drink tea. AS for alexander, I agree, she got way too much time. I am for any wife beating motherfucker getting whats coming to him. She should have shot him.
As far as the underlying crimes of the conspiracy, according to common law conspiracy, you are right, once you are involved in a conspiracy (meeting of the minds 2 or more people intent to commit unlawful objectie) that person is liable for any other crimes in furtherance of the conspiracy.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726534
07/14/13 07:02 PM
07/14/13 07:02 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

let's pray that this same thing happens, I mean doesn't happen to ur son

go pull a George Zimmerman if you feel what he did was proper

it sounds like u need to go pull a George Zimmerman

grow some balls and go do what Zimmerman did
don't idolize that sick bastard, be a copycat of that sick bastard

my take, you ain't got nuttin to add!

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Five_Felonies] #726541
07/14/13 07:27 PM
07/14/13 07:27 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

you go from giving your expert opinion on blacks to cherry picking through quotes

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: cookcounty] #726545
07/14/13 07:42 PM
07/14/13 07:42 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
you go from giving your expert opinion on blacks to cherry picking through quotes

i'm not an expert on anything, never claimed to be. i simply put forth my own assessment from some of the reactions as well as the reasoning behind those reactions. as far as cherry picking quotes, you are right. i tried to limit myself to the more foolish ones, but i ran into more trouble than the recent jury trying to decide. i'm done with you, it would be more constructive to debate a potato.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Five_Felonies] #726548
07/14/13 07:55 PM
07/14/13 07:55 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

i'm not an expert on anything, never claimed to be. i simply put forth my own assessment from some of the reactions as well as the reasoning behind those reactions. as far as cherry picking quotes, you are right. i tried to limit myself to the more foolish ones, but i ran into more trouble than the recent jury trying to decide. i'm done with you, it would be more constructive to debate a potato.

FIVE,

a fool is a fool and an Ass is an Ass ,
what ever God ment him to be,
But when you run into a Fool and an Ass it is time for you to leave! lol

Last edited by fathersson; 07/14/13 07:55 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: cookcounty] #726550
07/14/13 07:58 PM
07/14/13 07:58 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

I'm not an "expert" on black people, however I do know most black people across America and my newsfeed are bitching like crazy about this fuckin thing without an ounce of objectivity. It was a fair trial, the prosecution failed to prove to the jury that Zimmerman was guilty of murder or manslaughter. End of story. Get over it. Stop playing the victim card and blaming everyone else for your problems. If this was 1963 I'd be protesting with dr king. But there's no excuse now, whatever problems the black community have is their own and not the white guy, Hispanic guy or anyone else's issue

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726573
07/14/13 09:43 PM
07/14/13 09:43 PM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
In exile watching star wars an...
^^^ ya and joes a super liberal too! Quit bitchin america, you just saved about $1m in welfare, housing costs, food stamps, inmate housing.....

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Skinny] #726586
07/14/13 11:08 PM
07/14/13 11:08 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Originally Posted By: Skinny
^^^ ya and joes a super liberal too! Quit bitchin america, you just saved about $1m in welfare, housing costs, food stamps, inmate housing.....

Completely in people's minds, that whole racism thing, because that's not a racist comment at all.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Sicilian Babe] #726591
07/14/13 11:26 PM
07/14/13 11:26 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Posted in another thread, but still want an answer to it.

My question is this...and I mean this in a nice way.

Why BRAND people Racists? and what makes anytime feel that even a Racist person doesn't have a right to an opinion.
So..a person makes a remark or a slur and all of sudden anything else that come out of their mouth is wrong and untrue? Their veiws become null and void?

Is that how we discount other opinions now? Not with facts but branding them?

Or if I don't go to church ot worship a God I am wrong in my views? Or if you brand me Poor are my views not as accepted as the rich people?

Why accuse someones views as such, isn't that now almost a slur in it self now?

I say don't argue, correct or confront another poster if you are going to cry foul at the least little heat that pops up.
You join in to the mud hole, please don't anyone cry when their clothes get soiled!

These are the type of subjects that are in General topic that will bring this type of posts we all know that. In fact if people are telling the truth that is why they come in here for some of the action and debate!

and some people hold a gruge or have a chip on their shoulders after posting against another. If thats the case then you get what you have given and stop all the whining that comes out after.

Last edited by fathersson; 07/14/13 11:26 PM.

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Sicilian Babe] #726593
07/14/13 11:31 PM
07/14/13 11:31 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Originally Posted By: Skinny

Completely in people's minds, that whole racism thing, because that's not a racist comment at all.

I would point out this: black people have been suppressed since the 17th century when they first arrived on slave ships. It took 250 years after that to achieve civil rights. After constant streams of repression it would not be easy for any culture to recover from that. But I'll take a page from Bill Cosby's book, who DID say this btw: "What is the point of winning Brown vs the board of education if nobody wants it?"

It is becoming increasingly common in black communities for kids to grow up without fathers, thinking education is for suckers, sagging pants, using slang to the point where it isn't even English, talking every day about "bitches, money and kush". They are the largest ethnic group among America's prisons, and many of our worst neighborhoods with the worst crime rates are regrettably black.

This is excusable in a time of repression and abuse. But 2013 is not one of those times. They are becoming their own worst enemy with this shit. Crying victim when a white guy like Zimmerman gets off on this recent trial. What about black on black crime? Or black on white crime? Or Hispanic on black crime? None of that is getting press in the media like this bullshit case did. It's about time we stop feeling guilty and admit that they are doing this themselves. Now is it the general rule? Of course not. There are many prominent blacks in our country and communities. But when the common image of a young African American male is a hood rat with gold teeth, saggy pants and trashy language, you know there is a problem. But it's not mine, and frankly this whole trial and the reaction afterwards doesn't make want to feel any more sympathy than I already do.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726643
07/15/13 07:14 AM
07/15/13 07:14 AM
Tampa, FL
waynethegame Offline
Capo
waynethegame  Offline
Capo
Tampa, FL
Just FYI ZImmerman is Hispanic, not white. It was mostly the black people who brought race into this (and the moron media didn't help any) before any facts came out, writing it off almost immediately as a white guy shooting a black teen for being black in a well-to-do neighborhood.

Even now there are idiots protesting that don't really understand the law, or the reason for the acquittal. He didn't get off because of race, he got off because it's legal to use force if necessary to stop somebody, kid or otherwise, who is assaulting you, and that's how it should be.

Wayne

"Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger."
Don Lucchesi
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726662
07/15/13 10:23 AM
07/15/13 10:23 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
We will likely see a wrongful death claim filed by the Martin family against Zimmerman in civil court, much in the way that the Goldman family sued O.J. With the burden of proof shifting from reasonable doubt to preponderance of the evidence, Zimmerman, if the action is filed and goes to trial, would likely testify.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: klydon1] #726666
07/15/13 10:40 AM
07/15/13 10:40 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: klydon1
We will likely see a wrongful death claim filed by the Martin family against Zimmerman in civil court, much in the way that the Goldman family sued O.J. With the burden of proof shifting from reasonable doubt to preponderance of the evidence, Zimmerman, if the action is filed and goes to trial, would likely testify.

AND O'Great legal eagle---What do you think will happen in that case?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: fathersson] #726671
07/15/13 11:14 AM
07/15/13 11:14 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: fathersson
Originally Posted By: klydon1

AND O'Great legal eagle---What do you think will happen in that case?

My prediction is media attention and public debate. lol

I won't predict the outcome, but if a jury thinks that Zimmerman was responsible, in whole or in part, for the death through negligence or an intentional act, damages may be awarded.

To be on the safe side, Zimmerman probably should have a good accountant and may want to gift some assets. Remember how OJ couldn't find his Heisman trophy?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: klydon1] #726674
07/15/13 11:21 AM
07/15/13 11:21 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

The prosecution was absolutely horrible. The jury has spoken. There is talk of a Federal Civil Rights charge, but I hope they do not bring one. As for a civil suit, I doubt Zimm has any assets to get.

Was justice done? Not in my opinion.

Do we need to dontinue the dialogue about race and profiling in theis country? Absolutely. Do we need these bloviating gas bags on cable television going on and on about what the jury might have done behind closed doors? Absolutely not.

We have a mess in Washington, a mess in the Middle East, and the economy is still not 100%. These are not sexy issues, but they need to be addressed.

Enough on this case!

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726729
07/15/13 01:41 PM
07/15/13 01:41 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Why is Skinny post so out of line? Trayvon was involved with stealing property, possession of drugs, destruction of property and fighting- although the cops had instituted a policy to manipulate crime stats by refusing to charge school cases as crimes but instead as school disciplinary policy.

http://spectator.org/blog/2013/07/15/trayvon-crime-school-miami#commentcontainer

Despite the innocent child cries- this dude was on a path to incarceration. Not because he was black, but the fact he had a terrible upbringing and a resulting bad attitude.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: dontomasso] #726730
07/15/13 02:01 PM
07/15/13 02:01 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
The prosecution was absolutely horrible. The jury has spoken. There is talk of a Federal Civil Rights charge, but I hope they do not bring one. As for a civil suit, I doubt Zimm has any assets to get.

Please use some facts to back up your opinions?

What did the prosecution do to make you say absolutely horrible?

What could they have said or shown that was true to change things. Did they even have a change as some didn't even want to bring up charges when this first started?

It is east to throw out an opinion,. but would rather have some facts that we may talk about.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: fathersson] #726752
07/15/13 02:59 PM
07/15/13 02:59 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

What could they have said or shown that was true to change things. Did they even have a change as some didn't even want to bring up charges when this first started?

It is east to throw out an opinion,. but would rather have some facts that we may talk about.

Opinion: The prosecution was horrible.
Fact - They allowed the audio of Zimmerman giving his version of what happened to be heard by the jury. This gave Zimmerman the chance to "testify" without being cross examined and it made it a no brainer that he did not have to testify.

Fact - Their witnesses were ill prepared, and they obviously did not ask certain questions to the witnesses. For example the medical examiner was totally unprepared. A cop they called offered that Zimmerman was an honest man. They did not need the evidence they elicited from that cop had they known his opinion of Zimmerman's truthfulness.

Fact - Their closing argument was a string of rhetorical questions which does not lead to proving a case beyond a reasonable doubt, it just raises questions. The idea is to shut down doubts in the jurors minds.

Fact- They kept calling Trevon Martin a "child." This was overreaching. He was not a child, he was a 17 year old. Calling him a child was an overreach and looked like a lawyer's trick.

"The jury has spoken." That is a fact, that is not my opinion.

"There is talk of a Federal Civil Rights charge." That talk has been all over cable tv and in the papers.

"I hope they do not bring one" This is my personal hope, so expressed.

"As for a civil suit" It is a fact that there is talk that a wrongful death or some similar civil suit where the burden of proof is lower, has been considered by dozens of commentators.

"I doubt Zimm has any assets to get" In Florida his homestead is protected, and his own lawyer said he (Zimm) did not have much money.

"Was justice done? Not in my opinion" this was a stated opinion.

FS if you take the time to read posts, perhaps you will not always respond with the same knee jerk reaction that people with whom you do not agree are only stating opinions without backing them up with facts.

In truth my post contained TWO opinions that the prosecution sucked and that justice wass not doone.

It contained FIVE statements of fact "Jury has spoken" "there's talk of a Federal Charge" There's talk of a civil suit" and Zimm doesnt have big bucks to pay a civil judgment.

Ok, so there were Two opinions and Five statements of fact and you waste your time posting that I should use facts to back up my opinions.

This piss poor analysis of yours sheds light on your thought process. mad

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: dontomasso] #726768
07/15/13 03:38 PM
07/15/13 03:38 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

Opinion: The prosecution was horrible.
Fact - They allowed the audio of Zimmerman giving his version of what happened to be heard by the jury. This gave Zimmerman the chance to "testify" without being cross examined and it made it a no brainer that he did not have to testify.

Fact - Their witnesses were ill prepared, and they obviously did not ask certain questions to the witnesses. For example the medical examiner was totally unprepared. A cop they called offered that Zimmerman was an honest man. They did not need the evidence they elicited from that cop had they known his opinion of Zimmerman's truthfulness.

Fact - Their closing argument was a string of rhetorical questions which does not lead to proving a case beyond a reasonable doubt, it just raises questions. The idea is to shut down doubts in the jurors minds.

Fact- They kept calling Trevon Martin a "child." This was overreaching. He was not a child, he was a 17 year old. Calling him a child was an overreach and looked like a lawyer's trick.

"The jury has spoken." That is a fact, that is not my opinion.

"There is talk of a Federal Civil Rights charge." That talk has been all over cable tv and in the papers.

"I hope they do not bring one" This is my personal hope, so expressed.

"As for a civil suit" It is a fact that there is talk that a wrongful death or some similar civil suit where the burden of proof is lower, has been considered by dozens of commentators.

"I doubt Zimm has any assets to get" In Florida his homestead is protected, and his own lawyer said he (Zimm) did not have much money.

"Was justice done? Not in my opinion" this was a stated opinion.

FS if you take the time to read posts, perhaps you will not always respond with the same knee jerk reaction that people with whom you do not agree are only stating opinions without backing them up with facts.

In truth my post contained TWO opinions that the prosecution sucked and that justice wass not doone.

It contained FIVE statements of fact "Jury has spoken" "there's talk of a Federal Charge" There's talk of a civil suit" and Zimm doesnt have big bucks to pay a civil judgment.

Ok, so there were Two opinions and Five statements of fact and you waste your time posting that I should use facts to back up my opinions.

This piss poor analysis of yours sheds light on your thought process. mad

That is right I asked for facts so I can better understand.
why is that such a crime- Cool your anger some. Right away you make an *** out of yourself by assuming I am against you so you are the one with a chip on your shoulder Or hold a grudge that clouds your mind. It is you my friend that has a problem with people that do not agree with you and it surely shows in your your words and your tone. I just aked for something simple now didn't I?

In Fact I happen to agree with much of the points you say . even with your anger ridden tone showing thru.

So many just spew out an "emotion opinions" without any meat behind it, they just want to bitch, so I ask for some facts. If you have them then there is nothing to worry about is there. if not then people are just blowhards as far as I'm concern.
Thanks for the facts- next time hold your pissing for someone else. cool

Because people would have diced up your thoughts in a heartbeat in a courtroom with that anger for sure!

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: LittleNicky] #726773
07/15/13 04:03 PM
07/15/13 04:03 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Why is Skinny post so out of line? Trayvon was involved with stealing property, possession of drugs, destruction of property and fighting- although the cops had instituted a policy to manipulate crime stats by refusing to charge school cases as crimes but instead as school disciplinary policy.

http://spectator.org/blog/2013/07/15/trayvon-crime-school-miami#commentcontainer

Despite the innocent child cries- this dude was on a path to incarceration. Not because he was black, but the fact he had a terrible upbringing and a resulting bad attitude.

Zimmerman was involved with FIGHTING THE POLICE and domestic violence

not too mention he molested his little cousin

he's done more harm on this planet than trayvon martin has

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726774
07/15/13 04:06 PM
07/15/13 04:06 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@waynethegame

black people aren't as dumb as you toothless rhetoric speaking types

mothafuckas can look at Zimmerman and see a Hispanic

the media and "TOOTHLESS JETHRO TYPES" are the ones on racist shit

toothless jethro types supported Zimmerman because he killed someone black

they don't care he's Hispanic, they're supporting him cause he killed a black

thee end

Last edited by cookcounty; 07/15/13 04:07 PM.
Page 52 of 73 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 72 73

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull