GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 96 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 73 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 72 73
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: pizzaboy] #607043
07/06/11 01:20 PM
07/06/11 01:20 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
It wouldn't surprise me if her boyfriend in college paid that guy to kill him, just so he could get away from her.

lol lol Nancy Grace or Gloria Allred. Who do you hate more? I've wrestled with that question for the past two weeks or so. Best case scenario: Casey Anthony finishes them both off with a tire iron and goes to prison for life. That would mean justice for so many people.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #607044
07/06/11 02:08 PM
07/06/11 02:08 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
i'm still pissed off at nancy grace for ruining the lives of those accused in the duke lacross rape case. and, i almost forgot about the mother who committed suicide the night after talking to nancy grace.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #607141
07/07/11 07:00 PM
07/07/11 07:00 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- Police say seven people have been fatally shot at two locations in the western Michigan city of Grand Rapids and the victims include a child.

Chief Kevin Belk tells The Grand Rapids Press the deaths were discovered Thursday afternoon, and police are looking for a suspect. Belk says the shootings are related.

The paper says two women and a child were found dead at one house, and three women and a man were found at the other home.

Police tell The Associated Press that there has been a shooting but say no other information is immediately available.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #607160
07/08/11 03:38 AM
07/08/11 03:38 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
So, Casey Anthony will be released next week, on July 17, to be exact. I wonder what this woman will do now.

By the way, is there anyone here who worries about her safety?

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #607170
07/08/11 11:33 AM
07/08/11 11:33 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Lilo, I saw this on the crawl during the news this morning, but not much information was given. I believe it said that the shooter had killed himself.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #607175
07/08/11 12:00 PM
07/08/11 12:00 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
So, Casey Anthony will be released next week, on July 17, to be exact. I wonder what this woman will do now.

Maybe you should take her to live with you over in Iceland, on your turf, where she'll be safe. Teach her what you learned in the 5th grade....and get her a job as a pizzagirl.

Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

By the way, is there anyone here who worries about her safety?

Was she worried about little Caylee's safety?

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Lilo] #607183
07/08/11 12:58 PM
07/08/11 12:58 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Originally Posted By: Lilo
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- Police say seven people have been fatally shot at two locations in the western Michigan city of Grand Rapids and the victims include a child.

Chief Kevin Belk tells The Grand Rapids Press the deaths were discovered Thursday afternoon, and police are looking for a suspect. Belk says the shootings are related.

The paper says two women and a child were found dead at one house, and three women and a man were found at the other home.

Police tell The Associated Press that there has been a shooting but say no other information is immediately available.

Lilo,

I went to M-Live to try to get more info. It certainly is a horrible crime. They said it was by a small lake but then said it led them to downtown G.R.which has no lakes but the Grand River. I was curious as to which lake since I know several in the area and my parents use to live on a lake.
confused

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: 2011 Dead Pool [Re: J Geoff] #607230
07/08/11 11:00 PM
07/08/11 11:00 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Grand Rapids— A gunman who killed seven people before ending his own life Thursday in the West Michigan city was on a malicious manhunt looking for any woman he had ever dated, police said today.
But Police Chief Kevin Belk said today he didn't know why Rodrick Shonte Dantzler was angry at his former flames.
Belk said Dantzler's huge cache of ammunition showed the act was premeditated, but he wouldn't speculate whether Dantzler was mentally ill.
"There's no question he went out hunting these people down," the chief said during a press conference.
The names of the seven victims were released by police. They were: Jennifer Marie Heeren, 29, an ex-girlfriend; 12-year-old Kamrie Deann Heeren-Dantzler, Dantzler's daughter; 52-year-old Rebecca Lynn Heeren, Jennifer Heeren's mother; 51-year-old Thomas Heeren, her father; 23-year-old Kimberlee Ann Emkens, a woman Dantzler had previously dated; 27-year-old Amanda Renee Emkens, Kimberlee Emkens' sister; and 10-year-old Marissa Lynn Emkens, Amanda Emkens' daughter.Autopsies are scheduled for today.
At the press conference, held at Grand Rapids Police headquarters, Mayor George Heartwell said the bloody rampage had shaken the community to its roots.
"It's so uncharacteristic that it boggles the mind, even to imagine it could happen here," he said.
He counseled residents to talk to each other, and for neighbors to reassure one another.
Dantzler targeted each of his victims, which included two ex-girlfriends and his 12-year-old daughter, police said today.
Belk also said Dantzler took cocaine and alcohol in the hours after his shooting spree.
Heartwell today also praised local and state authorities for relentlessly pursuing Dantzler and for their negotiating skills that helped keep three hostages alive. Heartwell said that the surviving hostages taken Thursday by Dantzler might not have lived without the patience and skill of hostage negotiators. Police say they tried to talk him into giving up but at the last moment he killed himself.
Heartwell said he wishes Dantzler hadn't taken his own life so "we could have brought him to justice." The mayor says "there were entire neighborhoods that were traumatized by these events."
"This is a rare occurrence anywhere," Heartwell said. "A homicide like this is exceedingly rare. It's an awful situation."
Dantzler had been on the run for hours Thursday, leading police on a high-speed chase through downtown Grand Rapids after the deadly shootings began around 3 p.m. Officers soon found three bodies in a home on Plainfield Avenue. An hour later, they discovered the other four across town in a ranch-style house on a cul-de-sac called Brynell Court...

Full Article

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: 2011 Dead Pool [Re: Lilo] #607248
07/09/11 12:30 AM
07/09/11 12:30 AM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Curious as to why the Grand Rapids massacre story was posted in the Dead Pool thread?

It deserves a thread of its own, IMO.

I saw this on the news yesterday. Unbelievably horrible.

Not that there is any direct connection, but I immediately thought of TIS - though she's been a Californian for years, she's originally from Grand Rapids.

Signor V.

Last edited by Signor Vitelli; 07/09/11 06:08 PM. Reason: This post and the one before it have now been moved to the Crime & Justice thread.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."

Re: Crime and Justice [Re: Signor Vitelli] #607288
07/09/11 11:25 AM
07/09/11 11:25 AM
California

California
Hi SV,

I am following this story as my heart is still very close to G.R. smile I spoke with my mom and brother/sister yesterday. Evidently my brother and sister were in the downtown area and although not right in the police chase area, very near to it as it happened. The guy ended up killing himself.

They also told me that a memorial is planned for the victims on the same day that a memorial (or service) is planned for Betty Ford.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Crime and Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #607296
07/09/11 12:49 PM
07/09/11 12:49 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Meanwhile, in our biggest local murder case:
"
"Attorneys for Steven DeMocker have renewed their call for dismissal of his murder case on the grounds of prosecutorial misconduct, due process violations and "possible ethical violations," according to a motion filed with the court.

"The allegations come in a 21-page motion written by defense attorney Craig Williams. He claimed that the state's response to his original motion amounts to a "confession" of wrongdoing.

DeMocker, 56, is awaiting a retrial, currently set for September. He is accused of killing his ex-wife, Carol Kennedy, in 2008.

In the reply motion, Williams restated his major allegation: "The state illegally viewed and printed ex parte pleadings using the OnBase (computerized records) system. And not just a little. Not by accident. Not inadvertently."

Ex parte information is intended to be kept between one side, in this case, the defense, and the judge. Williams has produced copies demonstrating that the documents were so marked.

Williams asserted that the defense team's check of the computerized database records turned up 60 instances of such activity, and that the prosecution admitted to the violations. He quoted the state's response: "The State concedes that its employees viewed and/or printed the subject documents ... "

The response offered by Deputy Yavapai County Attorney Dennis McGrane last month essentially said that a "computer programming oversight" allowed access via the OnBase document system to people who should not have had the right to see the sealed documents, and that there was no warning to those staffers that the documents were not to be viewed.

Williams pounced on that statement, writing, " ... this assumes a free-for-all at the County Attorney's Office, where there is no supervision nor oversight as to what documents are being viewed and/or printed."
--Prescott Daily Courier

Seems to me the defense is firing a shot across the judge's bow. They're saying that it's a reversable error. If the judge refuses the motion, let the trial go forward, and if DeMocker is convicted, it'll be the basis for an appeal. No judge wants to be reversed by an appellate court--looks awful on his/her record and compromises chances to be appointed to a higher court.

The prosecution has made an incredible botch of this case. A mistrial was declared last year. Local paper interviewed dismissed jurors. All of them said they thought the defendant was guilty, but the state had not made a convincing case. tongue

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Crime and Justice [Re: Turnbull] #607298
07/09/11 12:54 PM
07/09/11 12:54 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
It is unfortunate TB that, in most cases, the only remedy for such misconduct is to penalize us all by either excluding inculpatory evidence or dismissing charges.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Crime and Justice [Re: olivant] #607313
07/09/11 04:23 PM
07/09/11 04:23 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Agreed. I don't think this guy is ever going to be brought to justice (although he's been jailed for more than two years, in solitary since last September).

In one of the most egregious screw-ups on the prosecuter side: The coroner tossed the victim's body in the back of his pickup truck and drove to Phoenix, 100 miles away, for the autopsy. His assistants didn't sterilize their instruments--including those that took DNA samples from under the victim's fingernails. The coroner later applied for a position in another state. He was hired--then fired after the pickup truck stunt came out. rolleyes

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #607389
07/10/11 04:04 PM
07/10/11 04:04 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
This is a pretty ugly story. We'll see how it turns out-if things happened as alleged. Among other reasons this is why I think it is important for people to always have the means to protect themselves. Because there are people out there who aren't wired properly and can't be reasoned with.

It all happened when Johnny, Lisa and Alyssa Bonty, and their son-in-law, all from the Reno Sparks Indian Colony, stopped at the Quick Stop to get some gas in Fernley NV on May 24th.
Johnny Bonta got out of the car to pump some gas when a carload full of skinheads pulled up alongside him. One of them got out of the car with a baseball bat and tried to pick a fight. Johnny told him he didn't want to fight and got back into the car. The family then drove off, with his son-in-law, Shane Murray, behind the wheel. But now the skinheads were in pursuit...

Native American Family Attacked

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Lilo] #607444
07/11/11 01:56 PM
07/11/11 01:56 PM
California

California
Lilo

That is just awful. mad I know, I know, people have their prejudices and many are very verbal about it, but for such hate to inspire this kind of violence is just plain unacceptable and wrong.

I remember some years ago a group of friends and I were in Vegas for the weekend. We were waiting in line in the buffet of all places and some people at the front of the line evidently didn't speak English (or speak it well) and were holding up the line. There was a few people in line yelling at these people to "Speak English or go back to .... (their country). How awful is that, not to mention that in Vegas you get people from all over the world (you would think at least there it would be more understandable to some of these big mouths).

TIS

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #607667
07/13/11 02:59 PM
07/13/11 02:59 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
This has my skin crawling. I can't get the little boy's face out of my mind.

Brooklyn Missing Boy: Police Arrest Man the Dismembered Child Had Asked for Directions

By CHRISTINA NG, ABC News
July 13, 2011

Police have arrested the man whom a missing Brooklyn, N.Y., boy had asked for directions before his dismembered body was found this morning in two separate locations, including the man's refrigerator, authorities said.

The two-day search ended today when remains believed to be that of Leiby Kletzky, 8, were found early this morning in two Brooklyn locations, two and a half miles from each other. Body parts were found in a black plastic garbage bag inside of suitcase in a dumpster and in the refrigerator of the third floor attic of the home where 35-year-old Levy Aron lived, police said at a news conference this morning.

"It was a very brutal murder," New York Assemb. Dov Hikind told WABC. "This is the worst possible conclusion imaginable."

Leiby was reported missing Monday when he did not meet his mother at a pre-arranged location seven blocks from his camp. Police say the boy and the mother had gone to the location Friday and she had showed him the route he was to take.

Police say Leiby left camp at 5:05 p.m. and missed the turn he was to take to meet his mother. He was lost and asked a stranger, Aron, for directions, police said. The suspect was reportedly described as wearing "trappings" of the Orthodox Jewish community.

Security video footage shows Leiby speaking to Aron on a corner by his car, police said. Aron then went across the street and entered a building, while Kletzky waited for seven minutes. When Aron returned, the boy and the man got into his car, police said.

Detectives discovered that the building was a dentist's office where Aron went and paid a bill while Leiby waited.

After locating one of the dentists at the practice in New Jersey and a receptionist, the man's identity was determined and police went to his house, a three story home owned by the suspect's father. Aron's parents live on the first floor, his uncle lives on the second and he had been living in the third floor attic apartment, police said.

Police arrived at Aron's apartment at about 2:40 a.m. and found the door slightly ajar. The suspect was standing shirtless in the middle of the room. When asked where the boy was, he pointed toward the kitchen, police said.

There was blood on the refrigerator handle and police found a cutting board and three carving knives inside along with remains that are believed to be the boy's, police said. Aron also directed them to the dumpster where more remains were found, police said.

Police believe Aron took Leiby to his apartment and allegedly killed him there when he panicked after seeing all the fliers and people searching for the child.

There is no indication that Aron was connected to the boy or his family in any way prior to this incident, police said.

The case has drawn comparisons to the mysterious and highly publicized 1979 disappearance of Etan Patz, a 6-year-old boy who left for school and never came home. No body or suspect was ever found and the case was re-opened in May 2010.

"I am speechless and shocked by the brutality and injustice of this horrific crime," said Rep. Jerrold Nadler of Brooklyn said in a statement. "As a father and a human being, I am deeply saddened that so innocent a soul could be so cruelly taken."

Thousands of community members, investigators and detectives participated in the search for Leiby Tuesday. The FBI was involved and a $100,000 reward was offered. Police describe the area as a "very safe neighborhood" and call the situation "every parent's nightmare."

An autopsy was started this morning.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #607690
07/13/11 07:18 PM
07/13/11 07:18 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Some people look human on the outside.

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #607691
07/13/11 07:21 PM
07/13/11 07:21 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
This falls into the "Did not know who he was ****** with" category.. rolleyes

DETROIT (WJBK) - Two guys walked in to a very busy Gents Barbershop at about 5:30 p.m. Friday on Whittier at Stratman on Detroit's east side. One with a gun said, "You know what time it is."

What the two bad guys didn't know was two customers were legally carrying handguns.

A man in a chair getting a cut took advantage of pulling his gun under the cover of the smock....
Barber Shop Robbery

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #607693
07/13/11 07:28 PM
07/13/11 07:28 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Ok she didn't kill him but I still think the death penalty would be appropriate. mad panic uhwhat

Catherine Kieu mutilates Husband

A California woman was charged with torture on Wednesday after authorities said she cut off her husband's penis with a kitchen knife and ground it up in a garbage disposal.
Catherine Kieu, 48, is accused of tying her sleeping husband to a bed with nylon ropes, pulling down his pants and slicing off his penis, the Orange County District Attorney's Office said in a written statement.

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Lilo] #607694
07/13/11 07:32 PM
07/13/11 07:32 PM
California

California
Ha ha!! Yea I read that. It really is NOT funny and I agree with you that she should get a pretty hefty sentence. It is such a brutal and vicious crime. panic

Btw, what sentence did Loreena Bobbit get after she did the same thing?

TIS

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #607696
07/13/11 07:37 PM
07/13/11 07:37 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Ha ha!! Yea I read that. It really is NOT funny and I agree with you that she should get a pretty hefty sentence. It is such a brutal and vicious crime. panic

TIS

She was found not guilty due to insanity. She's a free woman today.

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Lilo] #607697
07/13/11 07:44 PM
07/13/11 07:44 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss

TIS

is their a way for guys to keep track of her?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: BAM_233] #607701
07/13/11 08:14 PM
07/13/11 08:14 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: BAM_233

TIS

is their a way for guys to keep track of her?

Per google she remarried/or is in a LTR.. go figure.

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: pizzaboy] #607704
07/13/11 08:43 PM
07/13/11 08:43 PM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
This has my skin crawling. I can't get the little boy's face out of my mind.

Brooklyn Missing Boy: Police Arrest Man the Dismembered Child Had Asked for Directions

This is one of the most horrifying murders I've ever read about. Perhaps also because I, too, live in Brooklyn - though not in the neighborhood where this atrocity occurred - and I consider it as having happened practically in my back yard. Yesterday afternoon as I left my apartment building, I saw that a flyer with the boy's photo and description had been posted near the entrance. On the main shopping street a block away, several flyers were taped to light posts and visible in store windows. Then, this morning, I heard the tragic news and that a suspect had been arrested.

As I write this, there is a huge funeral in progress and thousands of people from the Hasidic Jewish community are expected to fill the streets in the Borough Park neighborhood.

And what about the bastard who murdered that poor, innocent child? According to what I heard on the news, his ex-wife was shocked at the arrest and said she couldn't imagine him doing such a thing. Perhaps. But it would be equally horrifying if this guy gets off on an insanity defense or something similar. Yes, I know, in this country everyone is entitled to be defended and represented by counsel, but my gut feelings say if there was ever a case where the death penalty should be considered (though admittedly,there hasn't been an execution here since 1976), this one is it.

Signor V.

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Signor Vitelli] #607705
07/13/11 09:09 PM
07/13/11 09:09 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
As I write this, there is a huge funeral in progress and thousands of people from the Hasidic Jewish community are expected to fill the streets in the Borough Park neighborhood.

They'll be counting the funeral watchers in TENS of thousands.

The Hasidim are VERY clannish and have a strong sense of community. When the kid first disappeared the word got out in the neighborhood and they quickly had a thousand volunteers scouring the neighborhood looking for the boy. Within 24 hours $100,000 was offered as a reward (an amazing amount in a relatively short period of time).

One thing I don't understand.... how did the parents allow this eight year old to be on his own on the streets of Brooklyn? I grew up in a less crazed time and I wasn't allowed on my own in the streets at that age.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #607728
07/14/11 05:05 AM
07/14/11 05:05 AM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

I heard this morning that the little angel was autistic? My God, I can't bear to think of the pain the family's going through. But to let an 8 year old autistic boy walk alone? I don't know....

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Beth E] #607946
07/15/11 03:57 PM
07/15/11 03:57 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
nancy grace, and HLN should apologize to this woman who was mistaken as casey anthony.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28557195/detail.html

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Beth E] #607958
07/15/11 05:16 PM
07/15/11 05:16 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: Beth E
I heard this morning that the little angel was autistic? My God, I can't bear to think of the pain the family's going through. But to let an 8 year old autistic boy walk alone? I don't know....

I'm kind of catching up on this story but it is simply horrible. That poor little kid. frown They said the killer had no criminal record nor history of violence, was a local in that area. Is he nuts????

TIS

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #607970
07/15/11 06:25 PM
07/15/11 06:25 PM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
From what I heard on the news yesterday, his attorney is already laying the groundwork for an insanity defense, saying his client (who is being held on a suicide watch) has been "hearing voices."

Insanity my ass. According to news reports, this guy drove the boy to a wedding (though none of the guests remember seeing the child there) and then kept him in his home until he saw that the police (and the Hasidic community) were searching everywhere - then he panicked, suffocated the boy and dismembered him in an attempt to dispose of the evidence.

But I figured the attorney would be setting the stage for pleading insanity. Somehow, I just knew this was where it would all be headed.

Signor V.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Signor Vitelli] #608179
07/17/11 02:05 PM
07/17/11 02:05 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Leiby Kletzky’s alleged killer reportedly tried to kidnap other boys

Source: JTA.org

Quote:
(JTA) -- The man charged in the murder of 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky reportedly tried to kidnap other boys.

A woman who lives three doors from Levi Aron in the Borough Park section of Brooklyn told the New York Post over the weekend that the confessed killer tried to kidnap her son in the last two years, but that she screamed, scaring him away.

The iPad news publication The Daily reported that Aron tried and failed to kidnap another boy a week before the Leiby Kletzky murder.

Aron likely will be indicted next week on murder and kidnapping charges, an unnamed source in the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office told the NY1 television station.

His attorney reportedly said Aron hears voices. He underwent a court-ordered psychiatric evaluation over the weekend.

The family of the boy, which is sitting shiva in its Brooklyn home, has refused to make any public statements, but left a note outside its building which read, in part, "From the depths of our mourning hearts, thank you."

Aron was arraigned July 13 on charges of murder and kidnapping. Leiby apparently struggled against Aron as he allegedly was being suffocated; scratch marks were found on Aron's arms and wrists, according to reports.

Despite a confession to police, Aron pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Aron allegedly kidnapped Leiby after he asked for directions while walking home from day camp by himself for the first time. He later allegedly killed the boy and dismembered his body.

Leiby Kletzky:

Here is the monster responsible for the murder of his innocent child:

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Page 11 of 73 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 72 73

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull