Home

Godfather 4 CONTEST

Posted By: FredoCorleone

Godfather 4 CONTEST - 09/01/09 06:08 PM

I'm currently working on the Godfather Part 4 using a 3d movie making program called the movies. clap

Now, since theyre are MANY talented writers here, I thought Id come up w/ a little contest of sorts. grin
The rules are to write a full feature length godfather part 4 script for the film.
You will be credited and everything. On another thread I posted a link to a GFR parody I did back in the day. If you wish to participate in the contest and contribute a script, message me or answer me back here.

Now, since I will be getting multiple scripts, do any kind of plotline you want. But, there are a few rules.

1. At least one part of the script Must follow Vincents reign as don, there CAN be flashback sequences.

2. As said before, the script must be adaptable into a feature length picture.

3. Nothing Too outlandish, while you can make up your own plotlines and everything, nothing crazy, thats all.

4. Dint make it timid, dont fear the other films, or else we'll have a feature length adaption of The Godfather Revenge on our hands! lol

I will take several liberties to make it like the original films, to fit in w/ them. Dark cinemetography and other things. Tips on how I can make it like the originals style wise would be appreciated.

Once I get the script, we will enter PHASE 2 OF THE CONTEST
In phase 2, after I pick the best script, and adapt it, I will then begin to search for a cast of voice actors, you wont appear on screen, only your voices will be there. So after I look at the script, and see what characters there are, we can begin the search for proper actors.

This isnt just a little stunt Im doing, Im taking this very seriously, so honestly, nothing silly. Anybody on the website is eligible.
I cant wait to see what you guys are going to do.
Posted By: Italian_Mafia_Boss

Re: Godfather 4 CONTEST - 09/01/09 07:31 PM

I'll get working on a script, I am an independent Filmmaker so I have experience.
Posted By: FredoCorleone

Re: Godfather 4 CONTEST - 09/01/09 07:51 PM

Thanks buddy. Good to see you again, IMB, I look forward to getting your script, nice to see a fellow filmmaker.
Posted By: Italian_Mafia_Boss

Re: Godfather 4 CONTEST - 09/02/09 01:59 AM

Your welcome, and good to see you again too.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET