Home

My Godfather Part IV

Posted By: Don_Gibney

My Godfather Part IV - 03/18/08 09:04 PM

I have only been thinking it through for a couple of days but I am planning to write a Godfather Part IV in either novel or screenplay form (suggestions welcome).

The plot will present three parallel storylines. The first will centre on Sonny Corleone's rise in the mob around the time of Vito Corleone's glory days. The second will follow Michael after the events of the Godfather Part II (Winegardner's books never happened). The third will expand on the Corleone saga after Part III as Vincent aims to establish the Corleone name as one to respect once more.

Thoughts? Am I biting off more than I can chew? Screenplay or novel format?
Posted By: mercop

Re: My Godfather Part IV - 03/21/08 11:18 PM

I think it sounds great. And also novel format.
Posted By: Don_Gordhi

Re: My Godfather Part IV - 03/28/08 04:49 PM

i think its possible...
because most of the actors are still alive.. \:D

Re: My Godfather Part IV - 04/02/08 07:05 AM

I wasn't thinking of making it into a film Don_Gordhi. I have started to write it now after a period of plot outlining.

Any offers to proof-read my early chapters would be gratefully recieved.
Posted By: YoungBrando

Re: My Godfather Part IV - 04/02/08 04:46 PM

Hiya
I am currently working on a Trailer for a Tv series about the young Vito Corleone. Im a actor/filmmaker in TX and I happen to look very much like a young Marlon Brando(from what others have told me , this is not my opinion) so I figured why fight it. I hope to get it into a ceartain directors hands at any cost even if I have to walk to SF from SD, So if you have an idea for this project that would connect with yours about sonny, without copying Godfather 2 I would offer my email to you

Re: My Godfather Part IV - 04/04/08 11:40 AM

The story about Sonny's rise in the mob is based on the chapter in the GF novel in some ways (such as the armed robbery) but the circumstances and enemies are largely different in most other ways. It involves Vito fighting against the most powerful mob boss in America after he begins to go into Vito's territory. I could send you a plot outline after I've finalised the Vito storyline if you wish.
Posted By: DonRobertoCorleone

Re: My Godfather Part IV - 04/07/08 08:14 PM

I like the idea but in order to do all the stories justice a movie would have to be about 6 hours long. But flashing to three different scenes might be a little too much.
Posted By: jhherome

Re: My Godfather Part IV - 06/17/08 02:11 PM

lol how can be possible..are u going to adapt don altobello

elich wallacc is dyin now..haha
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET