Home

Tom Could Come Back

Posted By: clavinbot

Tom Could Come Back - 01/10/08 05:44 AM

I don't know if anyone else has ever said this, but, I had an idea if they did part IV, to make it just a little more Godfatherish, since otherwise it would probably just be like Connie coming back from the old films, would be to say this: Tom was not actually dead in part III, but in hiding for some reason with the help of Michael, and it was all some big fake thing-he just had to lie in front of BJ Harrison in that one scene. So if we explain that retroactively, with Michael in Sicily and Kay out of the picture and Vincent sort of as the new guy, you have Tom come back after all this time to continue as an advisor in the new regime. Since we never actually saw him die, its entirely feasible. And it would be interesting if in the end, somehow, Tom actually does take control of the whole thing.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Tom Could Come Back - 01/10/08 02:59 PM

Or....we could just say GF III was a dream, and Michael wakes up at the Tahoe Estate and we go from there.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Tom Could Come Back - 01/10/08 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Or....we could just say GF III was a dream, and Michael wakes up at the Tahoe Estate and we go from there.

No, no, he wakes up in Texas married to Victoria Principal.

Re: Tom Could Come Back - 01/10/08 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Wouldn't that be more like Fredo?

I think Pacino and Principal might need a bit of a nip and a tuck to pull it off.
Posted By: clavinbot

Re: Tom Could Come Back - 01/11/08 02:57 AM

Well I liked Godfather III so I wouldn't be in support of undoing it. I figure this is just as out there as anything else that has happened. I guess it doesn't matter anyway right-all the talk seems to be about them recasting everyone and adapting these new books, or else I guess not doing it at all. So what's the point really.

Re: Tom Could Come Back - 01/11/08 04:48 PM

Yes the whole new movie has to be recast. If we used the original actors we'd have wars getting started over who stole whose metamucil in the nursing home.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Tom Could Come Back - 02/29/08 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

With JR Ewing as his brother....?????

Surely not \:o
Posted By: TahoeShooter

Re: Tom Could Come Back - 03/15/08 02:36 AM

The Parallel Universe concept could work? \:\)
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Tom Could Come Back - 03/15/08 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: TahoeShooter

The Parallel Universe concept could work? \:\)

Bizarro Tom.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET