Home

Frank returns...

Posted By: whisper

Frank returns... - 07/18/07 10:19 PM

What if ,for one of the plots,Sonny's legitimate son Frank returns to challenge Vincent for the Donship.Of course Vincent is reluctant to hand over the reigns, so Frank and Vincent become enemies.Brother versus Brother.
You could even have flashback scenes of Franks life up till that point.

What do you guys think?
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: Frank returns... - 07/19/07 01:33 PM

I don't like it. You have to think that Sandra took the kids and fled the family life when Sonny was killed and sheltered her kids to ensure that they too wouldn't get wrapped up in the family business.

I do however like the idea of Anthony starting out as a drug-addict burned out opera singer after Mary's death and eventually coming around to join the family business, but turning on Vincent at the end, holding him responsible for Mary's death.

Kind of adds to Michael's tragedy. Now he's lost both his kids to the family business one way or another.

Re: Frank returns... - 07/19/07 03:54 PM

Fair enough DBCH.I like that idea.I am aware that Sandra fled but because Frank is Sonny's son,it would be in his blood to have a short fuse,which could have got him into trouble,which led him back to the family.Also you could have Sandra desperately trying to stop it from happening.

Should mix my idea with yours and BOOM,we have a story.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Frank returns... - 07/19/07 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: whisper the don from down under

Uh, no, but thanks anyway, Whisper. \:p

Re: Frank returns... - 07/19/07 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I'm gonna get you one day PB.One day>you'll rue the day you messed with me!!!!!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Frank returns... - 07/19/07 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I'm gonna get you one day PB.One day>you'll rue the day you messed with me!!!!!

Yeah, but not today. \:p
Posted By: EnzoBaker

Re: Frank returns... - 07/25/07 04:08 AM

I always imagined Santino Jr. being the legitimate son of Sonny who would want into the business.

And what would be more natural than Michael (Rizzi) Corleone, Connie's son (she would have dropped Carlo's name after his death), eventually working his way back up to replacing his own Godfather, Michael Corleone, as the Don??

Talk about coming full circle. In 1997, at the end of Godfather IV, Michael Rizzi "Richie" Corleone orders simultaneous hits on all his rivals (perhaps including his cousins Vincent, Sonny and Anthony?), which are carried out as he attends the funeral of Godfather Michael.

In the epilogue, in 2007, Connie Corleone dies, and Richie, now 58, is the only member of ANY of the extended families who attends her funeral. In fact, he's one of the only ones left.
Posted By: DonRobertoCorleone

Re: Frank returns... - 07/30/07 10:20 PM

I always thaought that if someone would enter the family business it would be Frank. Perhaps Frank would remember his grandfather coming home from the hospital in part 1 and the letter he wrote as well as the time he spent possibly around Clemenza and his father, this would draw him into the business. Sandra may have taken the kids and fled but one of the deleted scenes from GF2 was her bringing on the daughters back to get permission from Micheal to get married, or maybe I'm mistaken. At any rate with the potential temper of there father the boys would more than likely get into some trouble that would require Micheal Corleone to pull some strings.
Posted By: JMDII

Re: Frank returns... - 08/21/07 09:22 PM

Sandra had some ties to the family after Sonny-she has her daughter get Mikes blessing before she is to marry in the deleted scenes. I think both the return of Frank and of Micheals godson (Connie's son) are both awesome ideas. Maybe a 3 way power struggle with Vincent for control of the Family. In the end we see that Micheal is still pulling the strings somehow....
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Frank returns... - 08/23/07 06:35 PM

How about this. Talia Shire marries Silvester Stallone who fights Andy Garcia for control of the family AND the heavyweight Crown. Title would be "The Rocky Godfather Part I"
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Frank returns... - 08/23/07 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
How about this. Talia Shire marries Silvester Stallone who fights Andy Garcia for control of the family AND the heavyweight Crown. Title would be "The Rocky Godfather Part I"

That's going to be one great movie!
Posted By: JMDII

Re: Frank returns... - 08/23/07 09:56 PM

Hollywood would eat this up Tomasso. You may have just created the next great trilogy. $$$$
Posted By: mercop

Re: Frank returns... - 01/28/08 07:39 PM

I don't like it that much sorry. I don't see what right anyone has to take over beside Vinnie because Michel did pick him. Unless it take's place after Michel dies then that's a diffrent story.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET