Home

What annoys me

Posted By: donjack

What annoys me - 03/24/07 07:59 PM

Is that if they made godfather 4 then about five years later everyone would want godfather 5.
Posted By: DonRobertoCorleone

Re: What annoys me - 03/27/07 09:38 PM

If they made a fourth one right and tied up all the lose ends. I think everyone would be satisfied to let it be.
Posted By: Adamfan

Re: What annoys me - 04/10/07 01:26 AM

ya i kinda want to know what happens with Vincent after God father 3
Posted By: wtwt5237

Re: What annoys me - 06/19/07 02:26 PM

I strong suggest Vincent to open a Corleone music company to sell Anthony's records.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: What annoys me - 06/19/07 02:36 PM

I don't think Vincent could carry a whole movie. The Godfather is Michael's story. Period. End of story. They'd have to set it in between Mary's and Michael's respective deaths.
Posted By: whisper

Re: What annoys me - 06/20/07 01:45 AM

Its over!!!We have to accept that it ends with the part 3 we have now.As annoying as it is theres nothing we can do about it.
Posted By: Zaf-the-don

Re: What annoys me - 06/20/07 06:26 PM

I still perfer the end Godfather part 2, the godfathe part 3 shoudnt have been made, it wasnt needed IMO to end the story of the corleone family.
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: What annoys me - 06/21/07 09:15 PM

Don't call it the Godfather then. Call it The Bastard Corleone and make it about Vincent's story after Part III. Michael's story is over and wouldn't be needed IMO.
Posted By: ScarFather

Re: What annoys me - 06/22/07 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I don't think Vincent could carry a whole movie. The Godfather is Michael's story. Period. End of story. They'd have to set it in between Mary's and Michael's respective deaths.

I dont think he would even have to... with the right main storyline mixed with interwoven subplots... it could be good.
Posted By: whisper

Re: What annoys me - 06/24/07 10:34 AM

Changing the name of the film could actually work.But theres no way the producers would ever do that.The Godfather name ,of course would bring in so much more viewers and revenue.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET