Home

Fresh New !! Godfather IV Idea !!!!

Posted By: Don Dallal

Fresh New !! Godfather IV Idea !!!! - 07/17/06 09:13 AM

Well Here It Goes....

After seeing mary killed after the opera .. anthony corleone wants vendetta and no longer wants to be a good boy ...so he joins Vinny and he finishes his law degree and becomes the consingleire... and both control the streets of NYC just like the Ol' Days...

What Do You Think ????
Posted By: Don Schulini

Re: Fresh New !! Godfather IV Idea !!!! - 07/17/06 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Dallal:
Well Here It Goes....

After seeing mary killed after the opera .. anthony corleone wants vendetta and no longer wants to be a good boy ...so he joins Vinny and he finishes his law degree and becomes the consingleire... and both control the streets of NYC just like the Ol' Days...

What Do You Think ????
Burry it.
Posted By: Brwne Byte

Re: Fresh New !! Godfather IV Idea !!!! - 07/17/06 03:29 PM

It just wouldn't go over well with the public! It does not seem realistic.You could write a great fanfic about it though.Go for it.
Posted By: Toni_corleone

Re: Fresh New !! Godfather IV Idea !!!! - 07/18/06 01:23 PM

Well heres what people say everytime I bring Tony up quoting whoever said it to me,"But hes gay"
Posted By: Dakosta

Re: Fresh New !! Godfather IV Idea !!!! - 01/29/07 02:48 AM

Quote:
Well Here It Goes....

What Do You Think ????

Sorry, but i think it's impossible. One of the Characteristics of The GodFather is that is based on Reality and it never happend. The Family must dessapear as Crime Family, it is what really happend and I think that Godfather IV should pass in these Circumstances.

Sorry for my English, but I'm Spanish
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Fresh New !! Godfather IV Idea !!!! - 01/29/07 05:32 PM

Here's my idea for a new Godfather.

Nothing. And I'd appreciate if you pay me the would be production costs out of your own pocket.

Re: Fresh New !! Godfather IV Idea !!!! - 01/29/07 07:42 PM

For The Godfather IV, the best idea, if there will be The Godfather IV, is changing the Family. I mean to writte another story, another characters, a different family, maybe in the same tima as Corleone Family.

Same time, different Family. I think it would be a good idea. But The Goodfather, for my view, has been finished with The Godfather Part III.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Fresh New !! Godfather IV Idea !!!! - 01/29/07 07:53 PM

Then what would be the point of naming it GF4,we don't wanna see another family we want the corleones..

Re: Fresh New !! Godfather IV Idea !!!! - 01/29/07 08:00 PM

Probably one of the families formed from bosses of the family corleone, but If the godfather the IVth wants to continue with the structure and the qualities of the other godfathers it should be realist. If it was adapting to the time of Vincent Corleone as Don, it should show the end of the Family as criminal Family.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET