Home

murders of carlo and fredo

Posted By: AlNeri

murders of carlo and fredo - 02/13/05 05:31 PM

what did michael tell his family about how carlo and fredo died? fredo drowned? with a bullet in his hand? how would michael explain that to his family?
Posted By: Lauren8

Re: murders of carlo and fredo - 02/13/05 06:06 PM

Fredo's death was a terrible boating accident, or something like that. I don't know about Carlo...he didn't seem to hide his involvement in that one too well.
Posted By: JustMe

Re: murders of carlo and fredo - 02/13/05 07:05 PM

I believe that because the war was going on and papers were printing gossips about all his murders, he might pretty well tell them that Carlo died in this war with Barzini, bravely defending his family.
As to Fredo, nobody knew he had any hole in his head, because his body was not found. Michael didn't give orders to search it, and he remained peacefully at the bottom. It was such a stupid accident - to fall out of boat! But then, poor Fredo was always stupid...
Posted By: AlNeri

Re: murders of carlo and fredo - 02/13/05 09:41 PM

just realized that i postet this in the wrong forum! please move this!
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: murders of carlo and fredo - 03/01/05 07:31 PM

This is easy. Carlo Rizzi died the same day as all the other Corleone enemies died, but law enforcement either did not or could not bring anyone "to justice." Everyone suspected that Michael killed Carlo, even Connie, remember she came running into the house screaming "Read the papers read the papers!!!" This is what prompted Kay to ask Michael whether or not he had killed Carlo and of course he told her no.

As for Fredo, it was a drowning accident pure and simple. They just never found the body at the bottom of Lake Tahoe. In GFIII after Michael tells Connie that he has confessed his sins, Connie makes a comment about "poor Fredo" and his "drowning like that." This is her way of saying that she forgives Michael for killing his brother.
Posted By: Peter_Clemenza

Re: murders of carlo and fredo - 03/05/05 09:12 PM

I don't understand how Constanza could believe such a blatant lie. If Frederico actually did drown, why didn't Albert Neri make an attempt to save his life? Did he simply continue to search for fish?
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: murders of carlo and fredo - 03/05/05 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter_Clemenza:
I don't understand how Constanza could believe such a blatant lie. If Frederico actually did drown, why didn't Albert Neri make an attempt to save his life? Did he simply continue to search for fish?
Al Neri "wasn't there"
Posted By: svsg

Re: murders of carlo and fredo - 03/08/05 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[quote]Originally posted by Peter_Clemenza:
[b] I don't understand how Constanza could believe such a blatant lie. If Frederico actually did drown, why didn't Albert Neri make an attempt to save his life? Did he simply continue to search for fish?
Al Neri "wasn't there" [/b][/quote]When connie comes to pick up anthony from the boat, AlNeri and Fredo were both present in the boat and she saw it. So there was no question of telling Connie that Neri "wasn't there". She knew it. I also agree with Dontomasso that it was a profound moment when connie forgives michael in GF3, saying that drowning of Fredo was a "terrible accident".
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: murders of carlo and fredo - 03/08/05 06:04 AM

I thought that was Kay at the end, my mistake
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: murders of carlo and fredo - 03/08/05 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter_Clemenza:
Casuse Neri don't sleep with no fishes.
Posted By: TheSicilian123

Re: murders of carlo and fredo - 03/09/05 12:08 AM

Fredos body was never found as said in the GFR
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET