Home

subtitles

Posted By: da_bad_guy

subtitles - 09/26/04 01:49 PM

i think if there ever is going to be a GF4 then the audio should be in Italien and there should be english subtitles, just like the Passion of Christ.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: subtitles - 09/27/04 02:07 AM

Well it sort of depends on the scene.
Vito speaking to a fellow paisan-YES
Vito speaking to Haley the band leader - :rolleyes: Yeah I'm sure a guy named Haley can speak prefect Italian
Posted By: da_bad_guy

Re: subtitles - 09/27/04 05:12 PM

i suppose if they were ever to make a GF4 then they wouldn't have any non italien speaking characters as i believe it would be set in Italy
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: subtitles - 11/02/04 07:09 PM

why would the godfather part four be set in italy? if in the book, the back story takes place in new york during the wars?
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: subtitles - 11/02/04 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mr. soprano:
why would the godfather part four be set in italy? ...
Because if some in Godfatherland have their way, every possible moment not covered in the first three films would be covered.

Including the development of Vito Corleone in the womb, how brother Paolo adjusted to the addition of a sibling and how did this affect his ultimate decision to avenge their father's murder.

:rolleyes:

Apple

Re: subtitles - 11/02/04 07:19 PM

hey apple who wouldn't want to know and watch how vito was conceived
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: subtitles - 11/02/04 08:03 PM

Must've been quite an effort back in those days...just getting that black dress off of mama might've taken half the night!

Apple

Re: subtitles - 11/02/04 08:32 PM

i just got some dirty mental pics going on in my head, and it's nasty ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Posted By: Greek Sicilian Mafia Don

Re: subtitles - 11/09/04 10:46 AM

Private Video presents 'Sicilian Sex Diaries-Conceiving a mafia boss'
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET