Home

Part VI should be the Sicilian

Posted By: GiuseppeGrignano

Part VI should be the Sicilian - 08/25/04 02:21 PM

I know there already was a movie made form the book but it wasn't that great. Fcc should direct and film it all in sicily with great sicilian actors. In Sicilian it would give agreat feel to it. Making a GF4 that takes place after 3 would just be dragging on.
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: Part VI should be the Sicilian - 08/25/04 03:39 PM

Welcome here, Paesano Giuseppe.

In my opinion there should be no Godfather IV (which I assume to be what you because of the forum you are posting on & as there is no GFV [& I hope things stay that way] for there to be a VI) as there shouldn't have been an addition to the sequel.

It is always great to see Sicily on film, though. I will agree with you. Especially if Maria Grazia Cucinotta can make an appearance.
Posted By: EnzoBaker

Re: Part VI should be the Sicilian - 08/25/04 05:48 PM

The Sicilian sucked, and has little to do with the saga of the Corleone family, which is what the GF saga is about.

Re: Part VI should be the Sicilian - 08/25/04 06:46 PM

I don't want it to be called godfather part 4. I want it to be The sicilian i think it wold be the next best thing to godfather.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Part VI should be the Sicilian - 08/26/04 01:16 AM

There already is a movie called the Sicilian and it sucked ass.
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: Part VI should be the Sicilian - 08/26/04 01:36 PM

I would be for re-making The Sicilian, but as far as tying it into the Godfather universe is too much of a stretch. The characters from Godfather are cameos at best and it doesn't really factor in to the overall themes of the Godfather.

So a new Sicilian movie without Christopher Lambert, would be swell for me.

Re: Part VI should be the Sicilian - 08/26/04 03:39 PM

I would be the next best thing to fcc doing gd4
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET