Home

Young Santino. . .

Posted By: the angel of justice

Young Santino. . . - 07/21/04 08:15 PM

. . . I know this is a redundant topic, and has been done to death, but I saw Spider-Man 2 last night, and it reminded me what I had previously thought about James Franco (Harry Osborne) playing the young sonny?

He's got the look and is an impressive actor
Posted By: Patches

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/21/04 08:34 PM

He played Bobby D's son in City By the Sea, right? Interesting concept. Yes, I can see it!
Posted By: the angel of justice

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/21/04 08:42 PM

Yep, he's the one. Haven't seen that film yet but am planning to. Is it good?

Apparently he also played James Dean in some biopic of him.
Posted By: Patches

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/21/04 08:44 PM

I enjoyed the movie alot. A few of my friends thought it wasn't that cool but hey, to each their own .
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/21/04 10:35 PM

Never heard of the guy. Can you post a pic of him?
NOTE TO EVERYONE-PLEASE POST A PIC WHEN SUGGESTING AN ACTOR FOR A ROLE
THANKS-MANAGAMENT
Posted By: sicilianspider

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/22/04 03:58 AM

He played his role pretty well in both Spider-Man films. He might make a good young Santino..

Posted By: EnzoBaker

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/22/04 05:35 AM

Yeah, he might be OK, if the time frame is set when Sonny is in his early 20s.

I also assume you're referring to "Young Santino" to mean Sonny Corleone in the 1930s, not Santino Corleone JR. in the 1980s and 1990s, when you'd need a guy in his 40s.
Posted By: Alex Morello

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/22/04 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sicilianspider:
He played his role pretty well in both Spider-Man films. He might make a good young Santino..

Prefect. He also started as sonny in SONNY the movie.
Posted By: Busta

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/22/04 06:24 PM

He was also in a movie called Whatever It Takes which he was pretty funny in. He's a pretty versatile actor and would make a good Sonny.
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/22/04 09:34 PM

Freaks and Geeks! I liked that show.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/23/04 04:01 AM

I never heard of him until I saw him in the James Dean Story, and I thought he was excellent. At certain scenes especially you'd swear it was Dean himself. Then just last week I saw City By The Sea, and again, I thought he was a very credible actor (I enjoyed that movie also, btw). I think he'd be suited to the part of young Sonny, from what I've seen of him.

TIS
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/23/04 04:20 AM

OMG... ok he's a great actor and all, but let me just get on the aesthetic front for a second... He is SOOOO hot!! He's incredibly gorgeous.
The end.
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/23/04 02:52 PM

I was watching my Felicity DVD's last night with the wife and we agreed that Scott Speedman would make a good young Sonny. He just needs a perm and wa-la!!! Young Santino.
Posted By: Bella Mafia UK

Re: Young Santino. . . - 07/27/04 02:54 PM

I think he'd be great!!! He is very very gorgeous, and a good actor too of course.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET