Home

part 4 should happen like this

Posted By: The English Don

part 4 should happen like this - 03/30/04 06:25 PM

There would be a spilt in the family witch would result in vincent's family vs Santino's family after santino jr was replaced as 2nd in comand by Vincents son Michael jr (played by me.)

here all the cousins would be split,with connies kids sideing with vincent and anothney who runs the foriegn deal from gf3. and sonny's ofther kids and grankids and old timers from the 50's would be on santino jr's side.

with michael jr taking santino out, connie on her death bed calls a truce where the family splits vincent family stays in new york. santino's to nevada.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: part 4 should happen like this - 03/31/04 03:25 AM

OOOOOOOh keyyyyyyy. Well everyone has thier own ideas on how GF4 should look. Me, I dont want to see any modern day Gf3 continuations for the reason that it is so easy to just bring in new characters (i.e. Vinnie)
Posted By: The English Don

Re: part 4 should happen like this - 04/01/04 09:23 PM

part 3 went into the church to much, it did not have the excitment apart from the joey zasa part.

part 4. would need to be like the first two all out war.
Posted By: juventus

Re: part 4 should happen like this - 04/11/04 07:22 PM

My idea is to do it like GF2.
With falshbacks: 1920-late 30's.
Prohibition, wacking the Mustache Pete's and how they grow. How Sonny made his bones, how Luca get involved and more. Also the bussines with Hyman Roth and Moe Green.

And new with Vincen: These days
Maybe he could have a piece in Yukos/Sibneft (big oil companys in Russia). These oilcompanys are not totally legitement(tax-evasion). Poetin attacked these oil-big-shots(exapmle: Chodorkovski). The preseidential elections come. Corleone owned newspapers, tv-channels. With a media-campagn(campagne)and things like that Corleone and partners (Chodorkovski, Abramovich)convice the public and there friend (......maybe Chodorkovski himself) became president. He minds his own bussines.

i'm not sure of this (the last thing in Russia) is possible. Maybe there is something that could'nt happen.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET