Home

Anyone know anything about Godfather 4

Posted By: The English Don

Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 03/28/04 10:38 PM

Hi this is my first post so i don't know if this has been asked before but has anyone heard anything about a part 4. to me this story should go on and on. and it has been 14 years since the last which in my appionion would have been as good as the first two if more of the story had been based in new york or vegas.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 03/28/04 11:06 PM

Hi mate, welcome to the board. There has eben alot of discussion as to whether or not there should be a Part IV. I'm against it, for various reasons. You'll find all the debate and banter over on the special Part IV forum.

Mick
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 03/29/04 04:31 PM

Ah, my neighbour from the South part of the island ;-)
Posted By: Irish Godfather, Derry

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 03/30/04 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The English Don:
Hi this is my first post so i don't know if this has been asked before but has anyone heard anything about a part 4. to me this story should go on and on. and it has been 14 years since the last which in my appionion would have been as good as the first two if more of the story had been based in new york or vegas.
Posted By: Irish Godfather, Derry

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 03/30/04 01:16 PM

All I know on Godfather 4 is that some Florida author is writing it. Personally, I think it should be made.
Posted By: Don Ounce

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 03/30/04 01:43 PM

TAKE WINGERS YOU REPULICAN WASTER
Posted By: Don Roach

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 03/30/04 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Ounce:
TAKE WINGERS YOU REPULICAN WASTER
Irish freedom fighters should not be slagged off

they endured real pain, during and stiill because of the rancid british paratroopers

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 03/30/04 02:44 PM

Living in Scotland, I hear enough about this tiresome subject due to having to share a country with Glasgow.

Does it really have to become an issue on a Godfather discussion board?
Posted By: SC

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 03/30/04 02:44 PM

I speak English....(well, as good as anyone could who comes from Brooklyn). Why is it that I don't understand the last two posts here?? (slagged off, wasters)

BTW - This discussion is being moved to the "Part IV" forum.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 03/30/04 04:47 PM

It's just slang SC, just like you say tomato and we say toma- no that doesn't work. Ok, we can say buttie, you'll say sub etc for a sandwich. The major difference is, we are more exposed to your slang through Americans domination of Films/tv etc. so there isn't much you can say that would baffle us. We on the other hand could talk a whole 'nutha langauge to you guys.

I went down cruiser and got bloody mullered, ended up ramshanking with the town bike and now she's up the duff.
Posted By: Bella Mafia UK

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 03/31/04 08:58 AM

Better watch those child support payments Turi me ol' china
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 04/02/04 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
It's just slang SC, just like you say tomato and we say toma- no that doesn't work. Ok, we can say buttie, you'll say sub etc for a sandwich. The major difference is, we are more exposed to your slang through Americans domination of Films/tv etc. so there isn't much you can say that would baffle us. We on the other hand could talk a whole 'nutha langauge to you guys.

I went down cruiser and got bloody mullered, ended up ramshanking with the town bike and now she's up the duff.
does that mean you got drunk as hell, screwed a whore, and got her knocked up?
Posted By: Bella Mafia UK

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 04/02/04 09:38 AM

Yeah, that's basically what he means. A bike is a woman who's an easy lay coz everyone's had a ride.
Posted By: Krlea

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 04/05/04 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Scottish Don:
Living in Scotland, I hear enough about this tiresome subject due to having to share a country with Glasgow.
Extremely off topic, I know, but I just had to saw that I was lucky enough to visit Scotland this past year. Absolutly beautiful!

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 04/08/04 09:08 AM

Hi Krlea,

Where did you manage to visit?

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 04/08/04 11:54 AM

Unfortunatly we were only able to visit Glasgow and Edinburgh, with one stop in Helensburgh. Edinburgh is now one of my favorite cities. The people, the castle, the bars, the food, and even the weather (as opposed to deathly hot Florida.) I didn't want to come home. My husband and I had the most romantic time strolling through the streets and musuems. I could have stayed there for weeks instead of 5 days.
Posted By: Sermanni

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 04/24/04 08:08 PM

Coming from Glasgow, I can safely say its an absolute shithole

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 04/26/04 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sermanni:
Coming from Glasgow, I can safely say its an absolute shithole
Ha, atleast your honest. I really didn't think Glasgow was bad though.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 04/26/04 02:02 PM

You probably didn't visit Govern and you're lucky you didn't stop at Paisely (although there's talk of a topless barber shop opening there).

Re: Anyone know anything about Godfather 4 - 04/26/04 02:07 PM

No I didn't stop at either of those places. We didn't have much time. I'm sure my husband would have loved to go to a topless Barbershop though
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET