Home

It's Going to Happen

Posted By: Freddie C.

It's Going to Happen - 03/24/04 10:29 PM

I honestly think it’s going to happen. First Paramount is releasing the movies individually on DVD. Then the book sequel comes out, and then the videogame. After the book and videogame become huge hits, I can see an statement from Paramount coming: “We are pleased to announce that Paramount Pictures and Francis Ford Coppola are in the early stages of production on ‘The Godfather Part IV’ ”.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: It's Going to Happen - 03/25/04 02:10 AM

It might happen, but I'm not sure if FFC will want to be a part of it...
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: It's Going to Happen - 03/25/04 02:31 AM

Oh yeah, you're absolutely right, its going to happen. Ive been saying that for awhile now, and it truely is inevitable. They are building hype right now. The question is how soon?
Posted By: Bella Mafia UK

Re: It's Going to Happen - 03/25/04 02:36 PM

When i was in Sicily last summer I heard that they'd been out there recently looking at filming locations for Godfather 4.

Re: It's Going to Happen - 03/25/04 10:06 PM

I'd like to see it happen, even if I'll take a hit from the senior members for saying it. The only reason is because I'd like to be able to see a Godfather movie on the big screen, something I've never been able to do (except my 32 inch TV :p , if that's "big screen" then I'm done)...with real movie surround sound, and in a theatre.
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: It's Going to Happen - 03/26/04 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
I'd like to see it happen, even if I'll take a hit from the senior members for saying it. The only reason is because I'd like to be able to see a Godfather movie on the big screen, something I've never been able to do (except my 32 inch TV :p , if that's "big screen" then I'm done)...with real movie surround sound, and in a theatre.
even if it is shit?

Re: It's Going to Happen - 03/26/04 12:29 AM

Who knows, maybe it'll be sweet...
Posted By: ACK_NO. 1

Re: It's Going to Happen - 03/30/04 07:18 PM

Coppola has emphatically said "no" to a Godfather IV because the previous films were collaborations with Mario Puzo.

Puzo is gone and so is the possibility of a fourth film...at least as far as a Coppola-directed one, anyway.

We may indeed see a new "Godfather" film, but it will be written by someone other than Puzo, so why even bother...???

The Godfather is dead....long live The Godfather!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET