Home

What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR

Posted By: hadeer

What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 01/24/04 04:51 PM

Well, they talk a lot about Lucy Mancini, Johnny Fontane, Nino Valenti, a scene where Sonny robs a bank and his father explodes,Luca Brasi and his child, and much more. I don't think a new writer should write the Godfather 4 book but I think everything that wasn't included from the Godfather one-three should be included in four because it is a way to ensure that Mario Puzo's excellence lives on. If you know what I mean, holla
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 01/25/04 03:42 AM

My script has Luca's kid, Sonnys robbery(thats how it opens)Nazorines furnature, some of Johnnys troubles, and anything else from the book that works. i'm also adding a ton of stuff w/ Fredo and why he's so weak in character.

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 01/25/04 03:54 PM

Oh yea DSC, I totally forgot about Nazorine's furniture. That book is weird though. It doesn't jump around, like it sticks to one topic like Lucy and Jules and Johnny Fontane's big glob in the book. Thanks for the insight
Posted By: The Sicilian

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 01/28/04 02:16 AM

Half(the old days featuring Sonny) of GF 4 is already written...Puzo said Deniro and Andy Garcia have copies of it...atleast thats what he said on the DVD interviews...the hard part is finding a good enough "present day" story to give to Vincents character...maybe Vincent Corleone restructuring the family and making his own name with Michaels help..?? Who knows...someone needs to think of something already...

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 01/28/04 02:54 AM

Yeah and I*'m sure there are other parts of GF4 floating around. In that Companion book it said there were about 12 GF3 scripts or outlines written.

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 01/31/04 05:39 PM

so is there an officer GF4 script right now? BTW, i think the vincent idea would be very hard to manuever without michael

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 02/01/04 11:41 PM

There's part of the GF4 written my Puzo before he died, if thats what you mean by official.
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 02/02/04 07:43 PM

That is certainly the tricky part. With the Michael story coming to a conclusion in part III, with the death of Mary not himself, it is hard to imagine him having any more business dealings ever again. Legimate or otherwise.

The natural thing for Michael to do after that scene on the steps is simply live his many remaining years in miserable isolation, devoid of any life about him at all.

To have him as an advisor to Vincent just does not seem possible to me I'm afraid.

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 02/03/04 12:05 AM

definitely scott. thanks for the clarification Don Sonny
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 02/03/04 12:22 AM

I think he would be wise enough to maintain a relationship with Anothany and continues to advise Vincent because he still wishes to protect his family from the horrors of the world.

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 02/07/04 07:20 PM

Who, Michael, Don Lights?
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 02/07/04 11:12 PM

yes Michael I speak of and I apologize if I didn't make the previous post clear enough before that I was talking about Michael.

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 02/28/04 06:59 PM

bump
Posted By: Augusto

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 03/05/04 04:27 AM

i think godfather IV should be the sicilian.

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 03/06/04 02:23 AM

Oh God, please dont ever mention that again. Have you ever seen the Sicilian?
But welcome, anyhow.

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 03/10/04 06:23 AM

has the sicilian been made a film? i'm sorry but i really dont know.. i thought that the godfather was the only novel of sir mario to be made a film.

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 03/10/04 06:39 AM

what part of the novel did vincent came out? he's not in the book is he? ive already read the godfather, the sicilian and the family and i've already started with the fourth K.
well, here it is. godfather IV shouldn't continue the corleone's story but of a different family. Why should they restrcit themselves with the characters of the novel and of the movies? the family would be a great movie to make and watch because it would be set on the vatican and of the renaissance era. characters like machiavelli and da vinci would be great to watch and would give life to the author of the prince and the painter of the last supper. Cesare borgia's battle's would rival that of Lord of the ring's. more importantly, the issue of a pope having kids and being that cruel is controversial and isn't the controversial things in movies that people often want to see? and so, not only will it be profitable, it will also be a hit for the story is very well written. thank you
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 03/10/04 08:08 PM

If it wasn't about the Corleones, then it wouldn't really be Part IV. It would be Part I of something else.

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 03/11/04 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Augusto:
has the sicilian been made a film? i'm sorry but i really dont know.. i thought that the godfather was the only novel of sir mario to be made a film.
No the Sicilain was made into a movie(so was the Last Don,well miniseries) but TS is one of the worst movies I've seen [Oh My] (like the new face? )

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 03/11/04 05:24 AM

if its still about the corleones then who will write the script/screen play/story? did sir mario write G-IV one before he died? if not, then who will write it? carol gino?

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 03/12/04 03:05 AM

Puzo wrote parts of GF4 before he died. Bob De Niro and Andy Garcia are supposed to have them

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 03/13/04 09:07 AM

don sonny corleone,
Is the GIV script floating around the internet? if so, can you please send it to me?
thank you

Re: What Mario Puzo wrote that can be in the Godfather FOUR - 03/14/04 03:00 AM

There are probably a lot of half, partial, unofficial scripts out there, but I dont know if Puzo's is on the internet.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET