Home

any leaks ?

Posted By: eugenewalker66

any leaks ? - 08/10/03 04:05 PM

Have they leaked yet what GF4 will be about ?
Posted By: Biggy

Re: any leaks ? - 09/18/03 02:39 PM

I don't think so. I thought of the same too at first, but then figured out that it's just the 'want' of the audience, and that's where all the stories been created.
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: any leaks ? - 09/21/03 06:05 PM

maybe it's not such a bad idea to let the audience create the damn thing... Mario can't do it anymore, and FFC probably wants nothing to do with it...

I doubt if the book will ever be published
Posted By: antPhoenix

Re: any leaks ? - 09/21/03 08:08 PM

This board should do it! Headed by Turnbull, of course. Between all of our ideas I'm sure it'd be a great movie.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: any leaks ? - 09/22/03 12:52 AM

As we know so far, Mark Winegardner has been selected by Random House to write the fourth GF installment. We have seen many links posted regarding this. Here is one from Feb. 2003 that I don't recall seeing.

http://www.fsunews.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2003/02/13/3e4b48e773a37

TIS
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: any leaks ? - 09/22/03 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
As we know so far, Mark Winegardner has been selected by Random House to write the fourth GF installment. We have seen many links posted regarding this. Here is one from Feb. 2003 that I don't recall seeing.

http://www.fsunews.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2003/02/13/3e4b48e773a37

TIS
The Link is Dead...

Re: any leaks ? - 09/22/03 12:59 AM

Sorry Mike,

I just clicked on from your last post and I got it???? I'm confused.

TIS

Re: any leaks ? - 09/22/03 10:15 PM

I got it now...

Anyone smell a bomb?
Posted By: Patrick

Re: any leaks ? - 09/23/03 12:15 AM

works for me. -Pat

Re: any leaks ? - 09/23/03 12:23 AM

This article says it won't publish the book until they're sure it will satisfy the millions of GF fans. I wish there was a link to contact them. I'd suggest they come here to the BB. Surely there are no fans more loyal and "into" the GF like us.

Another thing that was mentioned a while back in another thread. I don't like "GF Returns". It sounds too much like "second rate" movie title. I sure hope they think of another one. That's my opinion anyway.

TIS

Re: any leaks ? - 09/24/03 12:36 AM

It could be an alternate Take On the Godfather Part II.

It Could Be Called the Origional Title.

Don Michale
Posted By: Mignon

Re: any leaks ? - 10/05/03 08:21 PM

Ijust checked out that site that the Italian Stallionette posted and I don't like that name either. "The Godfather Returns" FROM WHERE??
It said something else about the estate and copyrights What's up with that? Anybody know?
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: any leaks ? - 10/05/03 09:38 PM

it says this Winegardner dude has a 2004-somewhere deadline. It doesn't say which one

My guess is it won't happen. "The Godfather Returns" is a huge dissapointed as a title for me, as I'm sure for many of you too.

I don't see the point either. The movie's were a collaboration of people, with a changing crew. A new, changed crew, might be making a fourth movie (god forbid). But the one novel was Mario Puzo's, and no one else's. Don't touch that man's work.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET