Home

An idea....more about Vito's past.

Posted By: Carmella Corleone

An idea....more about Vito's past. - 04/19/03 09:52 PM

I am thinking that maybe....part four could be about Don corleone's past, like in Part two, but a bit more detailed....How he met his wife, their story, the dificulties they had to overcome....etc. It would be quite interesting.

Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: An idea....more about Vito's past. - 04/20/03 09:47 AM

I am absolutely against a GF 4, but if there must be one I prefer subjects like the one you mention. I don't want a sequel for GF 3 (thus with Vincent in charge) but something like more about Vito or the other missing years. But rather no GF 4.
Posted By: Vito's Legacy

Re: An idea....more about Vito's past. - 04/20/03 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Carmella Corleone:
I am thinking that maybe....part four could be about Don corleone's past, like in Part two, but a bit more detailed....How he met his wife, their story, the dificulties they had to overcome....etc. It would be quite interesting.
Agree.... not a bad idea, but I'm sure you'd need someone other that DeNiro to play a young Vito again, and it'd might be a stretch of the imagination to have yet ANOTHER actor playing Vito.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: An idea....more about Vito's past. - 04/21/03 03:41 AM

I dunno...perhaps another parallel storyline like in GF II? Maybe comparing contemporary Vincent with Vito in the 1930's with Genco? Just a thought...maybe because I like GF III, that's why I want another GF.

Double-J
Posted By: Vito's Legacy

Re: An idea....more about Vito's past. - 04/21/03 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[QB] I dunno...perhaps another parallel storyline like in GF II? Maybe comparing contemporary Vincent with Vito in the 1930's with Genco? Just a thought...maybe because I like GF III, that's why I want another GF. [QB]
Even though I would prefer NOT to have a Part IV for reasons I've said elsewhere, that would be the most preferable version of Part IV for me, and I'm sure that goes for others. But I still don't want a Part IV...sorry!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET