Home

To GFIV writers: a proposition

Posted By: Don Giorgio Gambino

To GFIV writers: a proposition - 01/06/03 06:42 PM

A couple of months ago(before I started my own outline) I thought about a thread on which we could use to discuss and exchange ideas to make ONE and great GFIV. I would like to know if you are interested about my idea of a writer's club. People like Ricardo, Pherdy, Zasa, Me and the rest could work on it.
Maybe, we could make a website or talk on AIM.
Just my thoughts.
Vote and post.

Giorgio Luigi Gambino.
Posted By: cannoli

Re: To GFIV writers: a proposition - 01/06/03 07:00 PM

I'm new here, but I'd be REAL interested in working up a plot in the realm of "Godfather IV: The Missing Years," which traces Don Corleone's rise from a street-corner, budding mafioso to the country's most powerful Don.
Posted By: Zasa

Re: To GFIV writers: a proposition - 01/11/03 01:29 AM

I'd love to have a melting pot of Godfather ideas circulating in one spot. It think if someone could get some webspace, we could have a pretty nice thing going. It could be fashioned after other virutal sequal sites i've seen for movies like Star Wars, Apocolypes Now, and Se7en. If anyone wants any ideas on how to do pull it off, I'd love to lend a helping hand.
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: To GFIV writers: a proposition - 01/12/03 11:33 AM

I voted no, because I don't like thinking about GF 4. But for others, when you like GF4, it's a good idea.
Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Re: To GFIV writers: a proposition - 01/12/03 12:37 PM

DGG, I'm interested, I'm pretty much done reading the novel, so now I'm pretty much able to write a GFIV script.
Posted By: Don Giorgio Gambino

Re: To GFIV writers: a proposition - 01/25/03 04:08 PM

Partagas-

We can make a "GFIV Writers" Board.
I'll search the net searching for a good server and then I will inform you.

Giorgio Luigi Gambino.
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: To GFIV writers: a proposition - 02/08/03 09:51 AM

Don Giorgio,

I don't have time to complete my outline or to join you in your club. But I like the idea and I'd like to be a "member with a low participiation level" of some sort. Feel free to use my story (it's on this category somewhere).

I have some 'uncompleted footage' too, so if you wan't that as well inform me!

Good luck, and if there ever comes a site, let us know!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET