Home

when is GFIV coming out

Posted By: drex

when is GFIV coming out - 12/20/02 10:10 PM

do you know around when the godfather part IV coming out?
Posted By: Jonahfalls

Re: when is GFIV coming out - 12/22/02 11:27 PM

I doubt anyone does but me taking a pot guess would say 26th July 2007
Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Re: when is GFIV coming out - 12/22/02 11:30 PM

It isn't even for sure IF The Godfather Part IV will be made...
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: when is GFIV coming out - 12/23/02 01:36 AM

Chances are if it does comes out it will be worse then Part III or just as bad, at the best a little better. I strongly think they shouldn't bother.
Posted By: Don_Miconi

Re: when is GFIV coming out - 12/23/02 10:03 PM

if it were to come out it would come out 2005-2006 but they shouldn't bother if it was made in the late 70's early 80's so the camera would look more old not like todays cameras thats why part 3 looked more modern instead of that old feel in Part 1 and 2 so it would be just like part 3 if they made it come out with part 4
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: when is GFIV coming out - 12/23/02 11:04 PM

I believe the camera issue could be taken care of, that wouldn't be the issue i just think that the movie would come out to be disasterous.
Posted By: Harry

Re: when is GFIV coming out - 12/24/02 02:34 AM

I read that Leonardo DiCaprio and Alec Baldwin want to be in GFIV. God help us!! I'll never see it!!!
Posted By: the angel of justice

Re: when is GFIV coming out - 12/24/02 03:40 AM

wow! 26th July 2007 will be my 24th birthday, and that would be a pretty damn good present. Does anyone seriously think that a part IV will be made though?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: when is GFIV coming out - 12/24/02 03:43 AM

Hi Harry,

I know how you feel! I feel that way about Andy Garcia, if he is in GFIV. Only, I know I will see it, I'll just be disappointed. IMO I'd rather see DiCaprio in it then Garcia.

On the optomistic side however, maybe, if we are very lucky it will be made, be fantastic, and we'll all like all the main players, whoever they end up being.

TIS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET