Home

my contributions to GF IV

Posted By: Hagan

my contributions to GF IV - 11/01/02 05:32 AM

hi, my idea of GF IV should parallel part II but instead make it a Triple storyline. dealing with Vito's early rise to power in the late 20's and 30's. (for both younger and older versions of Vito bring back both De Niro and Brando)and Michael's storyline along with Tom on what was he doing after GF II during the 60's and early 70's (its the only way to bring back Robert Duvall and we get to find out how he died)and Vincent's storyline in the 80' thru the 90's with sporadic appearences by Michael counseling Vincent before he relocates to Sicily. moreover, it deals with the rise to power. reconnecting the roots between Nephew and Grandfather. what do you people think about this idea
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: my contributions to GF IV - 11/01/02 02:05 PM

Welcome Hagen,

I do like your storyline, except I would like to see one of Sonny's kids or Michael's boy take over reigns as GF. I never cared for the Vincent character.

Btw, I love your avator!

TIS
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: my contributions to GF IV - 11/01/02 06:40 PM

hi Hagan...

interesting thought, THREE stories. Very original.

I disagree with TheItalianStalionette on having on of Mike's sons becoming his succesor, that way the son-takes-over-from-father storyline is neverending... the story has to end sometime. Of course, it did after GF2.... and to a certain level, it did again after GF3. And after GF4 and 5 it will again and 6.... but it should stop sometime. Anthony would get a son, he would get a son, etc... that's no good I think.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET