Home

Long shot on GF4

Posted By: FancyDan

Long shot on GF4 - 10/31/02 08:57 PM

Wouldnt it be hilarious if GF4 starts off with Michael waking up and realizing the whole GF3 was just a dream (just like JR).

GF4 would be actually replace GF3 and we could bring back Tom Hagen.
Posted By: Don Mikey

Re: Long shot on GF4 - 10/31/02 10:00 PM

That was my original idea for my GF4.

He wakes up screaming. Tom asks him what happened, and he says, "I was old... and paranoid... and I was getting remorseful. Then my daughter died. Then I DIED!!! And I wanted to get back together with Kay. And my son became an opera singer. And Connie was wearing some really ugly clothes. That was the worst dream I have ever had in my life. I think the stress of this whole thing is finally getting to me."

Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: Long shot on GF4 - 11/01/02 09:37 AM

I don't want to think about that scenario. It's too bad.
Posted By: ibbi

Re: Long shot on GF4 - 11/01/02 04:24 PM

i just think godfather 3 should be scrapped and re done from scratch that way you could have a solid trilogy before thinking about going any further. also al pacino wouldn't need so much make up as now he is the age he was supposed to be then. also winona ryder(set her free!) should be cast as mary as it was meant to be, and robert duvall should be pulled back on board. they should scrap the whole complicated stupid vatican storyline thing and just stay simple like the first two films. of course without mario puzo it cannot be quite the same but what the hell, go for it.
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: Long shot on GF4 - 11/02/02 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FancyDan:
Wouldnt it be hilarious if GF4 starts off with Michael waking up and realizing the whole GF3 was just a dream (just like JR).
yes it would

but I think that will keep anyone from making it this way, unfortunately, because the Godfather movies were not intended to be funny (or am I missing an essential point? )

even if this was the only escape from the GF3 story which has some negative feelings to us, I think Coppola and others will have too much pride to go ahead with this....
Posted By: drex

Re: Long shot on GF4 - 12/21/02 02:16 AM

i thought that the turn of events was very bad in the godfather part III. but what i think is done is done. i wouldnt like it if mickeal woke up screming cuase the movie would turn out plain weird.
Posted By: Jonahfalls

Re: Long shot on GF4 - 12/21/02 08:32 AM

I think it should cover the 17? years (i think) from the end of the Godfather Pt3 to the death of Michael, with Vincent and such trying to cope with Mary's death/becoming Godfather
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET