Home

Matthew Modine as Sonny and the "jimmy" from "in the shadows" as Anthony?

Posted By: -Fredo-

Matthew Modine as Sonny and the "jimmy" from "in the shadows" as Anthony? - 10/31/02 12:37 AM

The movie In The Shadows with Matthew Modine, James Caan and Cuba Godding jr. I think Modine looks a bit like Caan and the guy that played jimmy(who was a wiseguy in the movie) would be a good Anthony. And of course Robert Deniro as Vito.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Matthew Modine as Sonny and the "jimmy" from "in the shadows" as Anthony? - 10/31/02 03:20 AM

Fredo,

Is that a very recent movie? A tv movie? I remember just about a month or so seeing a preview of a James Caan movie, but can't recall the title.

TIS
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: Matthew Modine as Sonny and the "jimmy" from "in the shadows" as Anthony? - 10/31/02 03:51 AM

The man is too old.Good actor,too old.
Posted By: -Fredo-

Re: Matthew Modine as Sonny and the "jimmy" from "in the shadows" as Anthony? - 10/31/02 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Fredo,

Is that a very recent movie? A tv movie? I remember just about a month or so seeing a preview of a James Caan movie, but can't recall the title.

TIS
It is definitely not a TV movie. It's well-made, and is probably good, but I left my brother watching it after 30 minutes, but I can't say it's shit.
I think it was released either 2002 or 2001.
It's mafia and stuntmen in a slightly badly made cocktail. Mdoine looks pretty young in the movie and Caan looks...older tha Vito Corleone. But anyways I think the guy that played "jimmy" is perfect for Anthony. I don't know his name because he wasn't credited on the cover, his role was just 10 minutes, then he died.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET