Home

Questions for my GFIV script outline

Posted By: Don Giorgio Gambino

Questions for my GFIV script outline - 10/28/02 06:32 PM

Tommorow, (or maybe the next day) I will post my GFIV script outline. But I have some doubts and I wanted to ask you, GF fans, what should I do about it.
Please answere these four questions!
Posted By: Don Giorgio Gambino

Re: Questions for my GFIV script outline - 10/28/02 06:34 PM

Please give me your opinions!!!

P.S. Don Tommasino's sucessor, Michael Graziella and Vincent's most valuable ally, will take the vast majority of the organization to Sicily anyway

Giorgio Luigi Gambino
Posted By: Don Mikey

Re: Questions for my GFIV script outline - 10/28/02 07:22 PM

From the poll, it sounds like you've got some pretty good ideas. I think that Vincent should end up in jail in the end with the whole empire crumbling. The government was much more serious about cracking down on organized crime during Vincent's time. It would be much harder for him to maintain such a massive illegal empire. Also, all of Michael's old people should turn on Vincent. Vincent has to be messing things up and they just don't trust him anymore. (Sorry, I've never been a big Vincent fan.) Oh... and Fredo should come back as a ghost and start haunting the house.
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: Questions for my GFIV script outline - 10/28/02 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Mikey:
and Fredo should come back as a ghost and start haunting the house.
Naturally, no GF4 without that!!!!!!!

I voted for the answers I had in my own outline... Not Neri, but Victor betrayes on Michael and goes into WPP, Vincent ends up in jail and from now on the Corleone Family has definitely collapsed, suffering in jail and non-existing out of it.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET