Home

They know you want it

Posted By: Zasa

They know you want it - 10/25/02 04:56 PM

As of late there has been some buzz concerning a new Godfather saga. Whether it be a new film set in Austrailia, or new books that Random House is peddling, there seems to be a good chance of this happening in some form. A lot of you have expressed your joy for this, but a lot more of you have frowned upon it. Whether you agree with it or not, Paramount and/or Random House knows that us Godfather fanatics are out there and that no matter how much we do(nt) want it, we'll buy what they are selling if for nothing else to cement are fanhood. This is my reasoning on why they are doing this. Don't be fooled by the fact that such'n'such spokesman says he wants to "uphold the legacy". All there trying to do is make money. And when/if the new books come out, im gunna buy 'em. And when/if the new movie comes out, im gunna see it. And so will most you, and all these pezzonavante know that.
Posted By: Snake Eyes

Re: They know you want it - 10/25/02 05:04 PM

Hi Zasa yup no matter what we say we will pay money for these things... and the companies know that.
Posted By: Pherdy

Re: They know you want it - 10/25/02 05:05 PM

I think I must say that I sadly agree with you...

Zasa, how's your GF4-treatment progressing? I'm waiting for you other acts. You can see I've posted my act 1 till 6 on another topic.

Re: They know you want it - 10/25/02 06:31 PM

I have finished a few of my other acts, but i'm gunna re-write some of the aspects that I think need a little tweaking. Hopefully, I'll get them out by saturday.

Re: They know you want it - 10/28/02 02:10 AM

ok, sorry for the wait, but my computer is on the fritz, so if any of you have been reading my Godfather IV Treatment and are awaiting the next installment, bear with me.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET