Home

Godfather 4.....hmmmm

Posted By: Goodfella 69

Godfather 4.....hmmmm - 08/19/02 09:14 PM

yes i KNOW i should have posted this in the other forum but since its a slow day and i thought id get more of a response here i just figured what the hell...

i was reading how a while back they thought of making part 4 with leo as young sonny and vincent as the don...with flashbacks of young sonny (vincents father) and present day vince as the godfather. i thought to myself...this is exactly what part 2 is except with vito and michael instead of sonny and vincent. although id like to see how a part 4 with this plot would turn out, at the same time i dono how far the story line could go. i mean sonny aka santino WAS the "prince of the city" i wouldnt mind seeing how he grew up into such a violent tempered guy...and how he got involved in the family buisness with his father vito. id also like to see how sucessful or non-successful vincent has become since part 3. sorry now im rambling but does anybody have any input what so ever on this story line for a part 4?

AGAIN im sorry for bugging the board members who are sick and tired of "part 4" thread once again in this forum.
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: Godfather 4.....hmmmm - 08/25/02 01:24 PM

I think it's better when there isn't a GF 4 at all. Then it's too long-winded.

In your example you want to know what is happening to Vincent. And in GF 5 you want to know what is happening to Leo etc etc.

Not a good idea!
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: Godfather 4.....hmmmm - 08/25/02 03:26 PM

i for the most part agree.
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: Godfather 4.....hmmmm - 08/25/02 04:46 PM

I think there shouldn't even have been a GF3, but now if they made some other movie as a accompaniment but named it different but still w/in the same story like FFC wanted to call GF3 "The Death Of Micheal Corleone" and if they had Anthony slay Vincent and become the head of the family then that would be something.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Godfather 4.....hmmmm - 08/25/02 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Goodfella 69:
yes i KNOW i should have posted this in the other forum ...
Good, so you won't be too upset if I move it... The GF4 Forum is available to all interested, of course...

Re: Godfather 4.....hmmmm - 08/27/02 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Guineapig:
I think there shouldn't even have been a GF3, but now if they made some other movie as a accompaniment but named it different but still w/in the same story like FFC wanted to call GF3 "The Death Of Micheal Corleone" and if they had Anthony slay Vincent and become the head of the family then that would be something.
Don't F*** with Godfather 3! It's still my favorite.
Posted By: Genovese

Re: Godfather 4.....hmmmm - 08/27/02 05:50 PM

Hey GP, do you think we could start a pool and buy the rights to GF3, lock it up and redo it?

Re: Godfather 4.....hmmmm - 08/28/02 11:20 AM

Maybe that's possible, but then you have to change the name of this forum. Godfather Trilogy => Godfather Epic or something like that. And when I buy off Jgeoff........
Posted By: TheNextDon

Re: Godfather 4.....hmmmm - 09/08/02 06:22 AM

I love GF3...as I have said before, they are one unit...I do not have a favorite...As for a GFIV, i dont think itll work with out Puzo.
TND
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET