Home

Testing

Posted By: Ricardo

Testing - 05/10/02 10:36 PM

Hmm, testing to see what this does. This is a GF4 Poll. WHich Era would you prefer for Gf4?
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Testing - 05/10/02 11:34 PM

I'm pretty sure there's an option to allow people to pick more than one choice, right? Maybe that'd be a better poll for this question...?

Re: Testing - 05/10/02 11:47 PM

No, I like the ONE choice better. Am I the FIRST to make a poll?

YES there IS an option to allow fo rmore than 1 answer but My purpose is to find which is most preferred and then write a treatment of that priod an dsee what people think.

I've got a new treatmen t for 1927-1944, that's why I voted for that.

But some months ago I posted my 1960-1971 treatment which invovled Castro/Kennedy/pentnagelli's Son/Carlo Tramonti and others.

Let me know if you wan tme to post it again.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Testing - 05/11/02 02:16 AM

Ok Guys, another stupid question, I'm confused, "how are all of you getting to the poll screen to pose a question? Is it right under my nose? I imagine now we all be making polls!!
Posted By: Snake

Re: Testing - 05/11/02 02:25 AM

Good "poll" quiz, Ricardo! I'm not too surprised at the results, though, but I'll bet some folks will be!

Annt: (1) Click "post a poll" (2) You can type the question in the box below "subject" (just like when you post a reply) (3)If you want more choices than a simple "yes" or "no," click on the "advanced" box and follow the directions. (Click "next" at the bottom right-hand side to see the next set of options). Hopefully I've cleared it up for you. If not, ask the wizard...oops! wrong movie! Ask the Don!

Re: Testing - 05/11/02 05:33 PM

I wasn't surpisred a bit EXCPEt for No ONe choosing Vincent mancini era. Someone chose the Don Clemenza era. If you'd like you can PM me after you vote to let me know who voted what or whatever?

I agree with the Youg Vito years!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET