Posted By: The Last Don

puzo's gf4 script - 04/17/02 08:17 AM

where can i find puzos script??
godfather 4 script

where can i find it ! ?! ? ?!?!?!??!?! :rolleyes:
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/18/02 01:50 AM

Last Don,

I thought that was just a rumor! I didn't think there really was a GF4 script. But boy, I sure hope you are right! I'm new here and I thought there was a lot of talk of it, but that it turned out to be false. Come on all you GF experts, please say it is true!

annt
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/18/02 04:57 AM

I believe Carol Gino had told me that Mario had finished half of a potential GF4 script, but I really don't think it's been released to anyone but Paramount, Coppola and De Niro. I'd love to see it myself, though

JG

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/18/02 06:21 AM

lets rob paramount!!!!

we can set up a heist like oceans 11 or heat, and deniro or george clooney can be the masterminds!!

grazie peeps

The Last Don

ps, wat a bumma!
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/18/02 10:16 AM

De Niro has seen it? How come he's important enough to see it?
Posted By: TheDon'sOffice

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/19/02 03:41 AM

It probubly involves young Vito.

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/19/02 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by TheDon'sOffice:
It probubly involves young Vito.
good point

deniro would be 2 old though 2 play a young vito now?

The Last Don
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/19/02 07:51 PM

The Don,

Exactly, DeNiro is too old to play young vito, but perfect for middle-aged Vito. He was Older Vito in GF1 and young Vito in GF2. I say, focus more on his life in between. Maybe show more of his "rise" to power, with his teenage children. It just would be nice to have him in it. Of course, we can't have Al. , but hey, DeNiro is good.
Posted By: Snake

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/20/02 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
De Niro has seen it? How come he's important enough to see it?
Blasphemy, Don Turi!

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/20/02 04:37 AM

after gf3 i dont think a GOOD gf4 would be possible
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/21/02 04:44 PM

Like I said elsewhere...

Puzo's daughter, Paramount, FFC, DeNiro, and Garcia have copies of the Script. It will NEVER be seen! Unless they make a GF4, then I'm sure JGeoff, will post it.

Word is that it is a remake of Puzo's 1987 script.

In the 1930's, Masseria is charging independents to work on his territory. He attempts to charge Vito, but Vito denies. Maranzano is angered at the rise of Vito since Fanucci died, and there is a three way war.

In the book, Tessio and 4 of his men kill Maranzano in a restaurant.

If the movie is historically correct, the four men would be Barzini, Cuneo, Stracci, and Tattaglia. The Five families.

In real life, Profaci/Gambino/Luchese/Colombo/Genovese/Bonanno/
Luciano and others were involved.

Going by the book, Sonny graduates, but takes part in an armed robbery, he admits to seeign Vito kill Fanucci. He becomes Vito's bodyguard, until Luca Brasi is rescued by Don Corleone after
killing his son.

Luca hacks up two Capone hitmen. Vito is shot by Irishmen. Luca kills six, and Sonny 'makes his bones'. Vito and Family move to Long Island, where they help Nazorine and others etc.

I'm sure there will something about Hyman Roth/Johnny Ola smuggling, Moe Greene's "dream", Young Clemenza finds Young Pentangelli, etc. added for Movie sake.

The other part takes place after GF3, Don Vincent mancini. Connie confonts Al Neri about the hit/blinds/assassins in 1958. Neri confesses to plotting on Mike with Fredo and Rocco. Connie blackmails Neri into poisoning that orange Mike died eating. Neri is later killed. I guess the saga would end when Mancini is jailed during the Commission Case in 1985.

Omerta makes reference to the Corleonesi and Clericuzio cosca's in the 90's but the Corleones are under control of Micheal Grazziella, so i assume Vincent is gone by 1992.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/21/02 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
[quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b]De Niro has seen it? How come he's important enough to see it?
Blasphemy, Don Turi! [/b][/quote]Hehe, but you must know what I mean though, unless he's involved in the production aspect of things. I don't think actors will be offically chosen until the final draft of the script is finished. You get what I mean?

No need to call be Don, Colonel Turi will do. The title actually was attributed to him by the Movement of Sicilian Independance.
Posted By: Snake

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/21/02 11:06 PM

Yeah, I hear ya', man! Just messin' with ya'. And, yeah, I totally agree: too many studios give the actors too much leeway if you ask me. Often, it results in "the kiss of death" to what may have otherwise been a great movie.

Colonel Turi, eh? I'll keep that in mind, dude.

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/22/02 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
Yeah, I hear ya', man! Just messin' with ya'. And, yeah, I totally agree: too many studios give the actors too much leeway if you ask me. Often, it results in "the kiss of death" to what may have otherwise been a great movie.

Colonel Turi, eh? I'll keep that in mind, dude.
Sounds like GF3.

The most-anticipated Finale to the two most respecte d films of all time is ruined when Best Suporting Actor of the previous two films is fired over salary demands, he is replced by a potential unknown and a comedian from SNL. Poor Tom Hagen.

I assume DeNiro would be the STar so he could have drft of the script at leats, i'm sure if FFC directs GF4 , the script will have Several changes made!

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/22/02 03:23 AM

Colonel Turi is murdered by Captain Perenze

Hey, Turi whatever ahpened to your son born in 1950? With Justina Ferra?
Posted By: Willie Cicci Maniac

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 02/16/06 03:47 PM

Is it official that Neri poisoned Micheal's orange on Connie's order? I thought the orange was just symbolic of death and Micheal died naturally.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
Like I said elsewhere...

Puzo's daughter, Paramount, FFC, DeNiro, and Garcia have copies of the Script. It will NEVER be seen! Unless they make a GF4, then I'm sure JGeoff, will post it.

In the 1930's, Masseria is charging independents to work on his territory. He attempts to charge Vito, but Vito denies. Maranzano is angered at the rise of Vito since Fanucci died, and there is a three way war.

If the movie is historically correct, the four men would be Barzini, Cuneo, Stracci, and Tattaglia. The Five families.

Going by the book, Sonny graduates, but takes part in an armed robbery, he admits to seeign Vito kill Fanucci. He becomes Vito's bodyguard, until Luca Brasi is rescued by Don Corleone after
killing his son.

Luca hacks up two Capone hitmen. Vito is shot by Irishmen. Luca kills six, and Sonny 'makes his bones'. Vito and Family move to Long Island, where they help Nazorine and others etc.

I'm sure there will something about Hyman Roth/Johnny Ola smuggling, Moe Greene's "dream", Young Clemenza finds Young Pentangelli, etc. added for Movie sake.

The other part takes place after GF3, Don Vincent mancini. Connie confonts Al Neri about the hit/blinds/assassins in 1958. Neri confesses to plotting on Mike with Fredo and Rocco. Connie blackmails Neri into poisoning that orange Mike died eating. Neri is later killed. I guess the saga would end when Mancini is jailed during the Commission Case in 1985.

Omerta makes reference to the Corleonesi and Clericuzio cosca's in the 90's but the Corleones are under control of Micheal Grazziella, so i assume Vincent is gone by 1992.
Posted By: Peter_Clemenza

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 02/16/06 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by annt:
The Don,

Exactly, DeNiro is too old to play young vito, but perfect for middle-aged Vito. He was Older Vito in GF1 and young Vito in GF2. I say, focus more on his life in between. Maybe show more of his "rise" to power, with his teenage children. It just would be nice to have him in it. Of course, we can't have Al. , but hey, DeNiro is good.
I would like to see Don Corleone setting up a meeting with Maranzallo, the Capo Di Capi of New York at the time in The Godfather the novel and then leaving the dinner table in the restaurant for him to be murdered, much like Lucky Luciano to Giuseppe Masseria during the 1920s.
Posted By: exgigirl

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 02/17/06 02:46 AM

I didn't see him eating any orange in GF3. Are they going to rewrite the whole thing?
Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 02/17/06 04:40 AM

I believe he's holding an orange when he keels over at the very end of GFIII. I had never heard it was poisoned though. I don't buy it.
Posted By: Bada Bing Ben

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 02/23/06 04:44 PM

Quote:
Omerta makes reference to the Corleonesi and Clericuzio cosca's in the 90's but the Corleones are under control of Micheal Grazziella, so i assume Vincent is gone by 1992. [/QB]
Thats not the Corleone Family.

The Corleonesi is the monicker given to the mafia families that hail from Corleone in Sicily. I am not totally sure but i think there are a number of independent families from Corleone working today.

The other main faction of the Siciliam mafia is the Castemaresi (not sure of the spelling) who all hail from the coastal town of Castemaresi del golfo.

anyway yeah, basically it is much like "New Yorker" is a word for a person from New York.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 02/23/06 07:45 PM

Great. We get a middle aged De Niro playing a Middle aged Vito. Lets get Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand to play the rival family. The Title will be "Godfather IV: Beat the Fockers."
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 02/23/06 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bada Bing Ben:
the Castemaresi (not sure of the spelling)
Castellemaresi from Castellamarese del Golfo
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 02/24/06 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[quote]Originally posted by Bada Bing Ben:
[b] the Castemaresi (not sure of the spelling)
Castellemaresi from Castellamarese del Golfo [/b][/quote]:rolleyes: I'd suggest Castellammaresi from Castellammare del Golfo!
Posted By: flucko

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 03/27/06 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dontomasso:
Great. We get a middle aged De Niro playing a Middle aged Vito. Lets get Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand to play the rival family. The Title will be "Godfather IV: Beat the Fockers."
Hey! I liked that movie! LOL. Ben Stiller can play the rival family's son!
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/25/06 06:17 PM

Quote:
Like I said elsewhere...

killing his son.

You had me up to the point of Connie poisoning the orange Mike eats at the end of Part III. I could barely take the poison canoli.
Posted By: Walter Mosca

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 05/17/06 09:28 PM

Quote:
Like I said elsewhere...

killing his son.

Yes, this is what is missing. This is the only other part which could be made.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 05/18/06 06:08 PM

When does Billy Crystal come in to be Michael's shrink?
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 05/21/06 04:41 AM

The Corleonesi are NOT the Corleone family!
Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 06/02/06 04:33 PM

I don´t care about anything else...
FFC doesn´t have to make GF4

FFC MUST MAKE GF4 and That´s it!
Posted By: stavka

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 06/21/06 07:35 PM

Masseria was killed by hitmen Joe Stracci, Frank Livorsi and Vito Genovese.

Not the semi equiv.'s of the five/four other families Stacci etc.
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 06/24/06 07:57 PM

Masseria was killed by Genovese, Adonis, Siegel, and Anastasia. In real life, don't know about the GF.
Posted By: rion

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 08/22/06 11:15 AM

maybe will be vincenso carleone the son of sony carleone to be the godfather this time maybe.they will be new personages i think
Posted By: Mr. Bobby Fontaine

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 09/21/06 02:23 PM

Fellas,

Yeah, it just breaks my heart watching the Special Features disc of the GF Box, when Puzo enthusiastically describes his GFIV screenplay idea, and how excited he is to make it, quickly intercut to his R.I.P. dates on the screen...
I don't think Coppola ever will sign on for this one, but I wish it was possible. I was so crazy about the idea of a Garcia/DeNiro/DeCaprio flash-back-and-forward deal...
Just kills me to think about!

Okay,
Bobbo
Posted By: La-Tata

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 10/05/06 11:37 PM

No GF-IV script! Just talking! They (producers) must do some move, we are waiting. And it has to show Miguele's last years of suffering and redemption. He asks for it at Tomasinos's last appearance. And Vincenso must have what he ask for too, power to protect the family. They both loose Mary, so they have to stay for longer.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 10/06/06 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Willie Cicci Maniac:
Is it official that Neri poisoned Micheal's orange on Connie's order? I thought the orange was just symbolic of death and Micheal died naturally.
First off, I can't see how this question has anything to do with this original thread from 2002 about a GF4 script -- you confused the hell out of me.
Posted By: Buttmunker

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/04/07 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Ricardo

Going by the book, Sonny graduates, but takes part in an armed robbery, he admits to seeign Vito kill Fanucci. He becomes Vito's bodyguard

Naturally, this cannot be filmed, and I'll give you my reasons. FFC and Puzo screwed up GFII by having Santino just a little kid during the Fanucci murder.
Posted By: Buttmunker

Re: puzo's gf4 script - 04/04/07 08:15 PM

If they finally do go ahead and film another Godfather sequel, they really should try and get the offspring of the original actors, this way we have real resemblances (Scott Caan, for instance, or David Schwartzmann).
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET