Home

John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release

Posted By: furio_from_naples

John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/19/24 09:08 AM

In 2022 John Pappa lawyer asked for compassionate release brcause his client sentenced to 6 life sentences was too young and impressionable because did his crime when was between 17 to 22 years.
Yesterday April 18 there is the hearing.

Attached picture RDT_20240419_1107257796866447898694307.jpg
Attached picture RDT_20240419_1102318765413087691908188.jpg
Posted By: CNote

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/19/24 01:40 PM

Maybe he should have his tattoo removed.[Linked Image]

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/19/24 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by CNote

He didnt flip. Even if have something to do to the Feds. He simply tryng to dont die in prison,damn 6 life sentenced at 25 years old. I would try to escape from the prison.
Posted By: jace

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/19/24 03:46 PM

How old is he now, and how long has he been in for? TIA.

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/19/24 04:31 PM

49 years old and 25 years

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/19/24 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

He didnt flip. Even if have something to do to the Feds. He simply tryng to dont die in prison,damn 6 life sentenced at 25 years old. I would try to escape from the prison.

Yeah, I didn't realize he's been in for 25 years already, tempest fugit.
Posted By: jace

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/20/24 03:23 PM

I don't see it happening, especially since they won't let out men way older and on death's doorstep. If he has any chance at all it would depend on how he has behaved in prison the past 10 or more years. If he has a lot of violations it will hurt what little chance he has.

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/20/24 06:35 PM

He has 6 bodies on him, I think the Feds will make him do more time before, and if, the ever release him. What about Tommy Pitera, any chance he'll get out? Henry Borelli too.
Posted By: thekidfromthesouth

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/22/24 03:15 PM

well guess what this "wasted lifeme " john is in in brooklym mdc what for u got 6 consecutives live sentences you anit goign NOWHERE,,,,,except for helll.....you know and i know it... well at least upi lnow rat like Joey testa.i hope joey drop dead of a heart attact right beore he out on the gate piece of shit.

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/22/24 04:18 PM

He has 6 bodies on him, I think the Feds will make him do more time before, and if, the ever release him. What about Tommy Pitera, any chance he'll get out? Henry Borelli too.

He killed 3 people,he got the other life sentences for drug trafficking,gun possession and others.
He killed Scopo,Sparacino that was saying that him killed Scopo and Curcio that was his capo.

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/22/24 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
[quote=CNote]He has 6 bodies on him, I think the Feds will make him do more time before, and if, the ever release him. What about Tommy Pitera, any chance he'll get out? Henry Borelli too.

He killed 3 people,he got the other life sentences for drug trafficking,gun possession and others.
He killed Scopo,Sparacino that was saying that him killed Scopo and Curcio that was his capo.

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/22/24 04:47 PM

well i seen Henry ,,,,,we were cellis i was ther for bank robbery. in prison,,,, beacuse he has no choice ,,he lock up with black musmlims and latin or beaners , sp*cs like italians called us on the strrets call us lol but here in prison he was scarred! fuck this man yes hes next leavin prison in a fucking body bag..... they put him in my cell he said my name is henry ,, how are you..... never replied idont talk to mass murders and racist motherfucker

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/22/24 06:12 PM

He was convicted of 4 murders and probably killed more than that.

Re: John Pappa lawyer asked compassionate release - 04/22/24 07:29 PM

and henry is a racist and mass murder i hopa diabitis and left eye kills him
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET