Originally Posted by Toodoped
Another great vid! Thanks
Thank you!
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: A Tour of an Old New York Mob Neighborhood - 04/06/24 11:24 AM

Nice work!
Posted By: CNote

Re: A Tour of an Old New York Mob Neighborhood - 04/06/24 11:36 AM

You'll always get good content on Brazen Breeds. Every episode is well researched with unique onsite imagery. I enjoy the now and then contrasts between original images and how buildings look nowadays. Another frequent visitor to Greenwich Village was Joey Gallo whom was often found at The Corner Bistro on W4th St and at Cafe Wha on Bleeker St. He tried to shake down jazz legend Charlie Mingus at the Village Vanguard in 7th Ave and his first wife, showgirl Jeffie Lee Boyd lived on 8th St. You could probably find enough enough content to do a whole series on the Mob in Greenwich Village.
Posted By: Iceveins

Re: A Tour of an Old New York Mob Neighborhood - 04/06/24 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by CNote
You'll always get good content on Brazen Breeds. Every episode is well researched with unique onsite imagery. I enjoy the now and then contrasts between original images and how buildings look nowadays. Another frequent visitor to Greenwich Village was Joey Gallo whom was often found at The Corner Bistro on W4th St and at Cafe Wha on Bleeker St. He tried to shake down jazz legend Charlie Mingus at the Village Vanguard in 7th Ave and his first wife, showgirl Jeffie Lee Boyd lived on 8th St. You could probably find enough enough content to do a whole series on the Mob in Greenwich Village.
Thanks yes indeed Greenwich was very rich with New York history in many different genres. I actually discuss Joey and mention his wife Jeffie in my video on Al Lettieri.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET