Home

"Happy Easter"

Posted By: NYMafia

"Happy Easter" - 03/31/24 09:58 AM

For those fellow forum members who celebrate the holiday, Lisa and I just want to extend our best wishes and say Happy Easter!
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: "Happy Easter" - 03/31/24 02:14 PM

Same for both of you or as one of my friends would say: "Happy Easter in your Keaster" :-)
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: "Happy Easter" - 03/31/24 03:57 PM

Buona pasqua!
Posted By: Lenox

Re: "Happy Easter" - 03/31/24 05:47 PM

Happy Easter !
The most important holiday in the Catholic religion.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: "Happy Easter" - 03/31/24 06:22 PM

No doubt about that....For those believers, the promise of rebirth and "Eternal Life."
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: "Happy Easter" - 03/31/24 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
For those fellow forum members who celebrate the holiday, Lisa and I just want to extend our best wishes and say Happy Easter!

. Happy Easter to you and your families!!
Posted By: Hollander

Re: "Happy Easter" - 04/01/24 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Happy Easter !
The most important holiday in the Catholic religion.

Also for Protestant and evangelical Christians.
I grew up in a Protestant milieu. Within Protestantism, Maundy Thursday and Good Friday are also known in the week before Easter, but they are not national holidays .
Easter is of course the religious highlight of this so-called Easter cycle. Both Catholics and Protestants then renew their baptismal vows and visualize the resurrection during the Easter vigil through a light celebration.
Catholics also have the obligation to go to confession before Easter and to receive communion on the day itself. Because they have been redeemed from original sin through baptism, they experience a 'Blessed Easter', while Protestants experience at most a 'Happy Easter', which for Calvinists must already be considered 'a lot'.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: "Happy Easter" - 04/02/24 05:29 AM

How come Mafia Student didn't wish ya Happy Easter ??

Its a mystery !!!!
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: "Happy Easter" - 04/02/24 05:50 AM

Buona Pasqua

Re: "Happy Easter" - 04/04/24 08:59 PM

Mafia student still hasn't acknowledged you, but is still first to post your propaganda...Go figure !!!

Re: "Happy Easter" - 04/13/24 05:18 AM

Lol.....Phony !!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET