Home

The Outfit's brutal hit of William Action Jackson.

Posted By: RushStreet

The Outfit's brutal hit of William Action Jackson. - 03/19/24 03:34 PM

This unfortunate fellow decided it would be a good idea to rape the wife of an associate and also cooperated with the Feds. It would be the worst mistake of his life.

When police found the almost naked body of Jackson, he was face forward with rope marks on his wrists and feet. He had many cuts and burns all over his body, his chest had been crushed and he had a hole in his right ear from some type of sharp object.

Jackson was impaled through his rectum with a meat hook, hanging a foot in the air, while being questioned by mob enforcers. Jackson kept insisting he was not an informer but his torturers did not believe him. They stripped him naked, smashed his kneecaps with a bat, one of them shot him with a gun, broke his ribs, stuck him with sharp objects, used a cattle prod on his penis and anus making him evacuate his bowels, burned parts of his body with a blow torch, and told him how they were going to kill his wife and children if he did not confess. Then they left him for three days until he finally succumbed to his wounds.

Jackson's body was found on August 12, 1961 in the trunk of his own car, which had been abandoned on Lower Wacker Drive in Chicago.

NSFW... But this will show you how brutal the Chicago Outfit was during this time period.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MorbidReal...se_of_notorious_juice_collector_william/
Posted By: Big_Tuna93

Re: The Outfit's brutal hit of William Action Jackson. - 03/19/24 03:44 PM

I believe it was found out that he actually never did cooperate.

Re: The Outfit's brutal hit of William Action Jackson. - 03/19/24 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
I believe it was found out that he actually never did cooperate.

You may be right. If that is the case I take my words back up above in regards to that.
Posted By: jace

Re: The Outfit's brutal hit of William Action Jackson. - 03/19/24 08:43 PM

This Action Jackson topic comes up every few months on here with the same replies.

Re: The Outfit's brutal hit of William Action Jackson. - 03/19/24 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by jace
This Action Jackson topic comes up every few months on here with the same replies.

Nice to hear from you as always. A contribution from you would be appreciated.

Do you have anything to contribute with substance?
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: The Outfit's brutal hit of William Action Jackson. - 03/20/24 09:26 AM

I think there was one story regarding Jackson allegedly raped some girl or daughter of an associate or a made guy (i dont remember the whole story), meaning the whole "alleged informant" thing might be a myth..we should research that situation...

Re: The Outfit's brutal hit of William Action Jackson. - 03/20/24 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Toodoped
I think there was one story regarding Jackson allegedly raped some girl or daughter of an associate or a made guy (i dont remember the whole story), meaning the whole "alleged informant" thing might be a myth..we should research that situation...

I agree!
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: The Outfit's brutal hit of William Action Jackson. - 03/20/24 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by RushStreet
Originally Posted by Toodoped

I agree!

Thanks bud although dont forget that there are lots of "eyes and ears" around here who will steal this same info regarding paywalls and youtube views...if you know what Im sayin?! Stop paying those scavengers for invented info. Cheers
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET