Home

Who would have been a better boss of Philly?

Posted By: RushStreet

Who would have been a better boss of Philly? - 03/11/24 08:49 PM

Lets take Joey Merlino out of the picture. We turn back time and decide he never gets the job. Actually since we can see into the future we realize one day he's gonna become a social media whore and retire.

So because of that, he's overlooked and goes off into the sunset as just a soldier.

Who is your choice to become boss and why? With this decision, what would the status of the family be today? Stronger or weaker?
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Who would have been a better boss of Philly? - 03/11/24 10:18 PM

Stevie Mazzone would've been a much better boss. He probably gets more respect than Joey
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Who would have been a better boss of Philly? - 03/12/24 08:29 AM

I would bet Joseph Ligambi. He rebuilted the family after the Scarfo era and the 1990s war,went to NY for restore the ties with the 5 families plus is a old school wiseguy so,for me,the family would be more strong and active. Merlino could easly sent in Florida for create a crew.
Posted By: VitoCahill

Re: Who would have been a better boss of Philly? - 03/12/24 01:02 PM

joseph ligambi, i agree with furio. also thats exactly who was running the family post merlino/natale whatever that was. ligambi was acting boss or possibly the boss and kept that family from going defunct. more than likely ligambi continues to have a say in crime matters as consigliere or acting boss/boss. is it at all possible that merlino was never boss and was ligambi the whole time?
Posted By: mike68

Re: Who would have been a better boss of Philly? - 03/12/24 04:00 PM

Assuming that Uncle Joe has aged out of the position, I would tend to believe that a more traditional, below the radar leader would be preferred. Most likely Mazzone and Borgesi would have the top positions.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Who would have been a better boss of Philly? - 03/12/24 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by mike68
Assuming that Uncle Joe has aged out of the position, I would tend to believe that a more traditional, below the radar leader would be preferred. Most likely Mazzone and Borgesi would have the top positions.

As I know Ligambi is consigliere due the age and because wanted to retire from day to day operations.
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Who would have been a better boss of Philly? - 03/13/24 05:34 PM

I think if you want low-key and below the radar, it would be Michael Lancellotti (who might be the street boss anyway). I think if you want the guy with the best sense of how to make a buck, George Borgesi.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET