Home

Which "Blue Eyes" is it?

Posted By: NYMafia

Which "Blue Eyes" is it? - 02/21/24 11:44 PM

The criminal underworld has provided us with thousands of nicknames over the years. Mob guys have been nicknamed for their appearance, such as Fat Larry or Skinny Phil, Little Joey or Big Sam, Scarface Joe, Cockeyed Benny or Good-Looking Al. Sometimes guys were named for a vocation, such as Tony the Baker, Sal the Barber, and so on….

So here’s the question. In your opinion, which one of the following five mafiosi with the nickname “Blue” was not affiliated with a New York City-based Family?

A) Frankie Blue Eyes
B) Jimmy Blue Eyes
C) Mickey Blue
D) Sally Blue Eyes
E) Sammy Blue Eyes
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Which "Blue Eyes" is it? - 02/22/24 06:29 AM

Mickey Blue was affiliated with the Hollywood Family. He went under the Mob name of "Hugh Grant." wink
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Which "Blue Eyes" is it? - 02/22/24 06:56 AM

Mickey Blue Eyes is my favorite mob movie

Re: Which "Blue Eyes" is it? - 02/22/24 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Turnbull
Mickey Blue was affiliated with the Hollywood Family. He went under the Mob name of "Hugh Grant." wink

No doubt about it, I heard he was one dangerous guy. So I guess he was "with" the L.A crew., no? lol

Re: Which "Blue Eyes" is it? - 02/23/24 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
The criminal underworld has provided us with thousands of nicknames over the years. Mob guys have been nicknamed for their appearance, such as Fat Larry or Skinny Phil, Little Joey or Big Sam, Scarface Joe, Cockeyed Benny or Good-Looking Al. Sometimes guys were named for a vocation, such as Tony the Baker, Sal the Barber, and so on….

So here’s the question. In your opinion, which one of the following five mafiosi with the nickname “Blue” was not affiliated with a New York City-based Family?

A) Frankie Blue Eyes
B) Jimmy Blue Eyes
C) Mickey Blue
D) Sally Blue Eyes
E) Sammy Blue Eyes

For those of you wondering, the correct answer to this quiz was letter E, Salvatore (Sammy Blue Eyes) Evola, who was affiliated with the Joseph Zerilli Family of Detroit, MI.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET