Home

Gangster Report

Posted By: SonnyfromPeoria

Gangster Report - 02/19/24 12:20 PM

So i subscribed last year...no issues ...2 days ago it took 55 out of my account and now wont let me sign in ...anybody else have this problem ever with GR....
Posted By: mike68

Re: Gangster Report - 02/19/24 05:20 PM

Sounds like he's taking a page from the book of the people he reports on.......

I kid, I kid, hope it gets resolved soon.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Gangster Report - 02/20/24 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by SonnyfromPeoria
So i subscribed last year...no issues ...2 days ago it took 55 out of my account and now wont let me sign in ...anybody else have this problem ever with GR....

I am too, it is asking me to update something but it already took my money

Re: Gangster Report - 02/20/24 01:55 PM

I am with you there were ZERO problems for the first year but now it just took the money and now NADA
Posted By: SonnyfromPeoria

Re: Gangster Report - 02/20/24 05:14 PM

Scott emailed me back last week about it said the site got hacked and would be fixed overnight....frustrating

Re: Gangster Report - 02/20/24 06:50 PM

Scott emailed me back last week about it said the site got hacked and would be fixed overnight....frustrating

Ok thanks, I emailed him and did not hear back from him, so did someone steal our money or did the site make the charge
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Gangster Report - 02/20/24 11:07 PM

That's terrible guys also for Scott to be hacked by criminals maybe someone was offended by his writings.

Re: Gangster Report - 02/21/24 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
That's terrible guys also for Scott to be hacked by criminals maybe someone was offended by his writings.

Yes and he got backed to me about it and yes it sucks for him and his site, really enjoy his podcasts and site
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET