Home

J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault

Posted By: NYMafia

J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/09/24 09:11 PM

Wife, daughter of John Gotti Jr. arrested on assault charges

Friday, February 9, 2024 (UPI)

The wife and daughter of John Gotti Jr., former head of the Gambino crime family, were charged with the assault of a woman at a high school basketball game Thursday. Gotti has disputed the woman's claims, arguing she struck his wife first.

Police on Thursday arrested the wife and daughter of former crime boss John Gotti, Jr. after a fight at a high school basketball game in Long Island.

Kimberly Gotti, 55, and her daughter Gianna Gotti, 25, allegedly assaulted a woman at Locust Valley High School game in Lattingtown after she asked them to stop cursing at students in the bleachers.

The woman said Kimberly and Gianna Gotti responded by punching her and grabbing her hat off her head. The woman said at one point she felt her wig being torn off.

More people joined in the assault and knocked the woman to the ground, she said, before police arrived and broke up the fight.

John Gotti, Jr. disputed some of the woman's account.

"She assaulted my [wife] first," he said. "That's the only reason why we're here. She threw a punch that hit my wife in the head. My wife and my daughter will not press charges against anybody else. That's the only reason why we're here."

Kimberly and Gianna Gotti were charged with third degree assault and released on their own recognizance. Judge Madeleine Petrara-Perrin ordered them to stay away from the victim.

They are due back in court on March. 6.
Posted By: Brovelli

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/09/24 09:21 PM

Hopefully there’s video footage cause it sounds hilarious. Particularly the wig coming off
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/09/24 09:39 PM

So they are pressing charges now? I love that Junior had to mention that. I know his father wouldn't
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/09/24 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
So they are pressing charges now? I love that Junior had to mention that. I know his father wouldn't

Exactly right. She would disappear instead without a word spoken.

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/09/24 09:53 PM

If this was 1980, he would had that woman thrown down an elevator shaft, and then chainsawed
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/09/24 10:36 PM

I'll never believe a word the dopey don says....But...

If his wife and daughter protested foul language at a kids game, They have my support 100%

A little weird though watching videos of Nonno throwing F words around his grandkids and daughter like its all normal !!

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/10/24 12:15 AM

If this was 1980, he would had that woman thrown down an elevator shaft, and then chainsawed

Oh definitely. Laying your hand on his wife? Can you imagine this happening back then? Would have never been allowed!
Posted By: BugsyM

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/10/24 01:48 AM

Yeah, but now you can stab him up, and he can do nothing about it.
Posted By: Brovelli

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/10/24 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
I'll never believe a word the dopey don says....But...

If his wife and daughter protested foul language at a kids game, They have my support 100%

A little weird though watching videos of Nonno throwing F words around his grandkids and daughter like its all normal !!

I think the woman they assaulted was protesting against their foul language. Scott Burnstein posted a video of it on youtube, it's a mess and not very clear what happened but you can see his wife in the thick of it

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/10/24 03:23 AM

They ripped off a wig? ????

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/10/24 03:28 AM

Oh yeah, they ripped a wig off

Posted By: Lenox

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/10/24 03:53 AM

The woman was making fun of Gotti jr's son. I don't blame Gotti's wife one bit. The woman was also using abusive language and she called the cops in order to make herself look like the victim.

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/10/24 12:01 PM

Lol that woman living in the woods would be so fucked if this was 1985. They would terrorize the shit out of her living in such a secluded place and her house location being on the news. Taking care of her would be too easy.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/11/24 12:19 AM

Funny it's all over the news around the world (DailyMail etc..) Gotti name still sells haha..
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 02/11/24 12:21 AM

Bunch of damn rednecks lol
Posted By: Hollander

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 03/08/24 08:19 PM

grin

Kimberly and Gianna Gotti reject anger management plea deal

https://www.newsday.com/long-island...g-a-high-school-basketball-game-kojcrft7

Re: J.Gotti Jr's wife & daughter arrested for assault - 03/08/24 08:28 PM

These people are cringe machines
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET